Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The normie will find any reason to dislike you.

Better Off Alone

Better Off Alone

Officer
★★★★
Just remembered something from my 3 or 4-week stint working at a gas station last year. I worked a shift with a low-tier black girl with damn near a shaved head, she was pretty nice for most of the shift, but this was back when I was really depressed and couldn't leave the house sober, I had a weed pen in my pocket. Like 3 times during the shift, she asked me what was in my pocket, and I just ignored her until finally I answered, "it's none of your business". I was new to the job and for the rest of the night she turned on me, I'm such a submissive cuck to foids I even told her have a good night when I left, and she was still pissed off. Crazy how normies think me just wanting to be private about what's in my pocket is a justifiable reason for them to treat me like trash.

Foids do not respect you except if you are a breeder chad. In the end, some person can go crazy (in GTA San Andreas).

I like to make it easy for them

Just remembered something from my 3 or 4-week stint working at a gas station last year. I worked a shift with a low-tier black girl with damn near a shaved head, she was pretty nice for most of the shift, but this was back when I was really depressed and couldn't leave the house sober, I had a weed pen in my pocket. Like 3 times during the shift, she asked me what was in my pocket, and I just ignored her until finally I answered, "it's none of your business". I was new to the job and for the rest of the night she turned on me, I'm such a submissive cuck to foids I even told her have a good night when I left, and she was still pissed off. Crazy how normies think me just wanting to be private about what's in my pocket is a justifiable reason for them to treat me like trash.
That's how it is at the work environment With foids any one time sign of disrespect and they will hate you forever They will keep that grudge for as long as you work there you fucked up buddy It was going to happen eventually anyway

That's how it is at the work environment With foids any one time sign of disrespect and they will hate you forever They will keep that grudge for as long as you work there you fucked up buddy It was going to happen eventually anyway