Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The normie term "sausage fest" proves they know that men are disposable trash and only women are inherently valuable

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
"Sausage fest" - it's an insulting term of an event that is attended mostly or entirely by men.

Back when I was a spergy teen, the term "sausage fest" really caught my eye and clashed in my mind with normie mantras about gender equality. No equivalent, negative term exists for women's events. Everyone knows deep down that vagina is valuable and dick is disposable.

Roast beef fest for women then.

it's mostly used for parties tbh and obviously a big reason to go to a party is to fuck foids. And yeah it's kinda common sense stuff, pussy is about 1,000 times more valuable than dick

"Sausage fest" - it's an insulting term of an event that is attended mostly or entirely by men.

Back when I was a spergy teen, the term "sausage fest" really caught my eye and clashed in my mind with normie mantras about gender equality. No equivalent, negative term exists for women's events. Everyone knows deep down that vagina is valuable and dick is disposable.
a favelacel said their is a brazilian saying that goes something like this "women don't like men only faggots truly like men" or something along the lines:feelskek:

a favelacel said their is a brazilian saying that goes something like this "women don't like men only faggots truly like men" or something along the lines:feelskek:
Interesting

it's mostly used for parties tbh and obviously a big reason to go to a party is to fuck foids. And yeah it's kinda common sense stuff, pussy is about 1,000 times more valuable than dick
I suppose

Men are not disposable to me. I don't care about what whores have to say about us, men are superior to women, responsible for the vast majority of revolutionary inventions around the world, the pioneers of civilization, the first people to ever walk on the moon, the strongest beings of humanity, the most brilliant philosophers the world has ever seen.

What are women besides their holes?

It's really damn true. Considering that there's relatively equal amounts of men/foids in the world, one could assume that there wouln't be a major scarcity of either, and yet here we are. Anyone else notice that it seems like most places in society are mostly men? I don't really understand why foids are so devoid of capability in engaging with the world.

Roast beef fest for women then.
44FDC79F BCD9 4387 BD79 B6AA14C68443

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back