Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The No Nut November 2018 results for the r/NoNutNovember subreddit.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
By their count, 2,185 surveyed participants took place. The biggest losses were in the first 4-5 days. Then it was steady goings, save for around the weekends when people were bored with no school/work, so they fell into the traps.

In the end, 886/2,185 people made it the whole month. About 40%.

I failed. Edit: Oh wait, 2018. I didn’t take part last year.

same on the third day

XD

1,319 people failed. 1,253 of those people failed within the first 5 days. So if you make it past the first 5 days, odds are you'll make it the whole month.

Since they're calling it "No Nut November", as opposed to "No Fap November", do they try to claim edging is valid? Massive cheat if so tbh.

Since they're calling it "No Nut November", as opposed to "No Fap November", do they try to claim edging is valid? Massive cheat if so tbh.

Edging is valid, but not recommended.

Edging is valid, but not recommended.
Pitiful excuse for a 'challenge' tbh.

I thought the point was to abstain from sexual pleasure; stroking, even not to the point of orgasm, still results in sexual pleasure.

Pitiful excuse for a 'challenge' tbh.

I thought the point was to abstain from sexual pleasure; stroking, even not to the point of orgasm, still results in sexual pleasure.

No, the point is just to not nut. If anything, that's harder. It's easy to keep from burning yourself if you stay away from fire.

By their count, 2,185 surveyed participants took place. The biggest losses were in the first 4-5 days. Then it was steady goings, save for around the weekends when people were bored with no school/work, so they fell into the traps.

In the end, 886/2,185 people made it the whole month. About 40%.

No one actually completed it, it's too hard.

I guess it makes sense. I failed on the first few days also.