Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The Nintendo switch is outdated for soys, that's the new big thing

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200316 104816

His gfs bull took the picture probably

His gf is in the backround with hairy arms

I have no idea why that game is so popular

battle royale :soy: :soy:

bald:soy: , fuzzy beard:soy:, glasses:soy:. JFL

Fuck so this is soy now.

Should I stop playing Clash of clans now?

Me in 9years look wise tbh, minus the beard

He only looks stupid because of his glasses and his

his

BALDING

Imagine liking a shitty mobile game with cartoony vomit-inducing graphics which was made as a way for Chinks to make a lot of money without putting any effort in.

Fuck so this is soy now.

i can not physically use my Smartphone for anything besides calls. It makes me vomit. It feels patronizing to use one, it is an Insult to human intelligence. Get rid of it or just use it for your Job.
Imagine liking a shitty mobile game with cartoony vomit-inducing graphics which was made as a way for Chinks to make a lot of money without putting any effort in.

This a Million times. It makes you throw up. How the fuck do normalfaggots accept this degrading shit?

i can not physically use my Smartphone for anything besides calls. It makes me vomit. It feels patronizing to use one, it is an Insult to human intelligence. Get rid of it or just use it for your Job.

This a Million times. It makes you throw up. How the fuck do normalfaggots accept this degrading shit?
My every single post on this forum has been from my phone jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

At first this is how I felt using phone but over the time I have become accustomed to using my phone only.

My ethnic parents didn't like me using computer and wanted to me to just study all day. But they couldn't tell when I was on a phone, hence I had to adapt and become accustomed to using my phone.

At first this is how I felt using phone but over the time I have become accustomed to using my phone only.

My ethnic parents didn't like me using computer and wanted to me to just study all day. But they couldn't tell when I was on a phone, hence I had to adapt and become accustomed to using my phone.

That's like saying you got used to eating shit because you grew up in a septic tank.

That's like saying you got used to eating shit because you grew up in a septic tank.

Lmao it's not that bad. Plus so many things are coming out for phones now as normies are spending their time glued to phones.

You have pubg and COD for phone now ( ofcourse it's graphics are no way near PC or console but it is something ).

The cake is made from soymilk 100%

Lmao it's not that bad. Plus so many things are coming out for phones now as normies are spending their time glued to phones.

You have pubg and COD for phone now ( ofcourse it's graphics are no way near PC or console but it is something ).

I don't even know what to say anymore. Dude, what the fuck are you? That's just not Right. Pubg AND CoD? ON A PHONE?!
This is too much, I am fucking out, bye.

Vomit

I feel bad cuz I play CR ngl

Fuck so this is soy now.

CoC is definetly for normies now,play something like Tower Fortress or Swords and Sandals

soy on!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1580834977505.jpg
    FB_IMG_1580834977505.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 7
Hair is the single most important trait for white people. Change my mind.

I used to be addicted to clash of clans, glad I quit when it got that faggot update in 2015

Noooooo ! Not my Clash Royelino !

Jokes aside I feel sad now. Any other CRcels here ?

Hair is the single most important trait for white people. Change my mind.
Jeremy Meeks, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis. Hair is important, yes, but I think face and jaw are the most important ones. Height comes third and frame fourth

Jeremy Meeks, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis. Hair is important, yes, but I think face and jaw are the most important ones. Height comes third and frame fourth
Jeremy Meeks and other listed are not white and all of those guys have the same phenotype (at least the attractive ones) — darktriad thuggish big jaw looking men. Frankly, some of the guys you listed are nothing more than statusmaxxed normies/chadlites facially.

Hair is the most important of fulfilling white people's phenotype and achieving facial harmony. Jaw can be a meme for anyone who can't pull of the Meeks phenotype. If you can't look Chad bald then it's not your jaw that's doing the work.

Even then Meeks is the only one capable of competing with full-headed male models which are much more aesthetic and less thuggish looking.

And remember he looked WORSE with hair so he's not quite the best example. Frankly, hair matters less to black people.

Last edited:
Jeremy Meeks and other listed are not white and all of those guys have the same phenotype (at least the attractive ones) — darktriad thuggish big jaw looking men. Frankly, some of the guys you listed are nothing more than statusmaxxed normies/chadlites facially.

Hair is the most important of fulfilling white people's phenotype and achieving facial harmony. Jaw can be a meme for anyone who can't pull of the Meeks phenotype. If you can't look Chad bald then it's not your jaw that's doing the work.

Even then Meeks is the only one capable of competing with full-headed male models which are much more aesthetic and less thuggish looking.

And remember he looked WORSE with hair so he's not quite the best example. Frankly, hair matters less to black people.
this is so mysoginistic sweety yikes :feels: women only care about personality :feels: total IT bait

Better incel than soyboys tbh. Posts like this are actually lifefuel.

there are members here who say its not so bad wtf seriously

I can't think of a bigger and more obvious lie than saying balding doesn't matter

1+1 = 3 is more true than balding doesn't matter