Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Niggers who voted against me becoming, mod in the suggestion Posted by @Samurai should reveal themselves.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
He also has brown hair and i have black you retarded ape
I suggest, you Stop replying. You're making a complete fool out of yourself. Just Stop already, I'm embarrassed for you.

Dye. And you have never mentioned your hair colour.
ive said its black before and you think id meet up with .org users irl like him lmao? i cant even leave the house, let alone hang out with people from a forum which is for analysing looks, as an ugly guy

ive said its black before and you think id meet up with .org users irl like him lmao? i cant even leave the house, let alone hang out with people from a forum which is for analysing looks, as an ugly guy
So you have admitted to having an account on .org.

No

Trust me bro.
if i apparently havent said its black (i have), how come i dye my hair brown? im gonna stop replying for good. Keep tagging me idc, ill just ignore you. You’re a tiktoker and the fact you havent been banned is extraordinary.

I saw you tagging a fuck ton. To me it seemed you were the one who really wanted his attention.
Only when it's relevant. He tags me in his retarded autism/IQ related crap. It's ARABU MAN bad yet again. Jfl

i apparently havent said its black (i have), how come i dye my hair brown?
Because IMG 20240708 010307
You’re a tiktoker and the fact you havent been banned is extraordinary
Miring. I came here before, looksmaxxing went viral. And I have been blackpilled for two years now, I used to watch Rehab room and Dbdr instead, because, I was scared to sign up

Only when it's relevant. He tags me in his retarded autism/IQ related crap. It's ARABU MAN bad yet again. Jfl
Ive never tagged you in a thread about iq or autism. Youve tagged me 10+ times in the past day and youre trying to project onto me to deflect. Youre utterly obsessed with me. If only ignoring someone could stop them from replying to your posts.

Ive never tagged you in a thread about iq or autism. Youve tagged me 10+ times in the past day and youre trying to project onto me to deflect. Youre utterly obsessed with me. If only ignoring someone could stop them from replying to your posts.
I DIDNU NUFFIN. I WUZ A GUD BOY N'SHEEEIT.

IMG 20240708 013011
IMG 20240708 012957

Don't worry so much abt it brocel:feelsokman:

i tagged you in one thread and it was a joke. You tag me in arab threads 24/7, i can post my alerts lmao. I dont incessantly tag you in bullshit threads.
Post your alerts if I tagged you in anything, not related to you recently.

Post your alerts if I tagged you in anything, not related to you recently.
Also I'll stop tagging you. Talking to you is useless, but if there's any instance, if me randomly provoking you, Post it. I'm 100% sure, I can explain all of it.

He didn't Post anything, his face in that picture was blurred. This guy lives in sone Ghetto in NYC. He was projecting when he said I live around Niggers. Imagine, lying, when you know I can easily debunk it lol.

View attachment 1194122
This is what he posted. And that dude's name is Despicable.i know this guy is a looksfag because, he admitted to being one and also uses the word "mring" whatever, the Fuck that's supposed to mean. @Rapist. Also he also wants to get surgery to look whiter, but remember when he accused me of being self hating?View attachment 1194133
That's not @Despicablecel. That's an alt of a former Looksmax user known as Octillionaire that choose the name Despicable for some reason. The guy beside him is @Zer0/∞.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back