Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Niggers who voted against me becoming, mod in the suggestion Posted by @Samurai should reveal themselves.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Recently, @Samurai posted a suggestion, saying I should be made a mod, but to my surprise, 51 traitors voted against it, and I need to take revenge against the traitors. Please own up, if you voted against me. Or I will pay Shlomo @faded $1 to ask his friends in Mossad to track you down. And this will be your fate

View: https://youtu.be/LvLMcquNiuk?si=epr6jgFQWUU1ZL3b

@Cayden Zhang
@Samurai

Thank you for telling me to downvote the suggestion.

Embarrassed Chris Smith GIF by The Internet

One of them was me 2024fag

Thank you for telling me to downvote the suggestion.
btw bro you’re quapa so do you have blue eyes and caucasoid skull at least? I dont understand how you can actually be very gook looking as a quapa even with asian eyes if your white side isnt med (quapas usually have white colouring). I saw some quapa on tiktok with asian esque blue eyes with a hapa gf

You don't understand how the tides flow here

btw bro you’re quapa so do you have blue eyes and caucasoid skull at least? I dont understand how you can actually be very gook looking as a quapa even with asian eyes if your white side isnt med (quapas usually have white colouring). I saw some quapa on tiktok with asian esque blue eyes with a hapa gf
I have hazel eyes not blue eyes. And my skull as of now is more caucasoid looking. In the past due to my still developing face, people thought I was a chink and constantly told me to fuck off to China and made jokes like: do you like eating dogs? But now that has died down due to puberty. It doesn't really matter in all honesty because I am already norwooding + 5'6 manlet. I wouldn't say my face is gigasubhuman.

Stfu sandkneeger

I have hazel eyes not blue eyes. And my skull as of now is more caucasoid looking. In the past due to my still developing face, people thought I was a chink and constantly told me to fuck off to China and made jokes like: do you like eating dogs? But now that has died down due to puberty. It doesn't really matter in all honesty because I am already norwooding + 5'6 manlet. I wouldn't say my face is gigasubhuman.
I had a friend who wasn't quapa but had asian eyes because he was part slav. He lived in Poland so he got those comments. From what i've seen in the west, people with asian eyes get jokes but it's not crazy or anything. Just ea or sea max, since 5'6 is not over tier except in South Korea.

I had a friend who wasn't quapa but had asian eyes because he was part slav. He lived in Poland so he got those comments. From what i've seen in the west, people with asian eyes get jokes but it's not crazy or anything. Just ea or sea max, since 5'6 is not over tier except in South Korea.
Easier said than done when you are living in EE of all places. Geomaxxing from here is way harder than from the west.

Easier said than done when you are living in EE of all places. Geomaxxing from here is way harder than from the west.
You said your face isnt gigasubhuman and you have a caucasoid skull so its probably worth it since you can wear lifts to be average in ea or tall in sea, and get some ltb-mtb asian girl. Since youre in europe, you could go to a country with lots of asian women. Theres lots of competitiok but its better than competing for a very small amount of asian women in EE

You said your face isnt gigasubhuman and you have a caucasoid skull so its probably worth it since you can wear lifts to be average and get some ltb-mtb asian girl. Since youre in europe, you could go to a country with lots of asian women. Theres lots of competitiok but its better than competing for a very small amount of asian women in EE
I can't even wear lifts because of my deformed legs ( I have a disability ). Said disability prevents me from utilizing shoe lifts.

I can't even wear lifts because of my deformed legs ( I have a disability ). Said disability prevents me from utilizing shoe lifts.
You still have close to the ideal pheno for gook whores. People say being as white as possible is ideal but that appeals to like 1/3 of them, 2/3 want either a gl asian or mtn+ asian/quapa (quapas can get away with more tho). Face>height and youre not 5’4

You wouldn't be a good mod anyways. I think I should be a mod

You still have close to the ideal pheno for gook whores. People say being as white as possible is ideal but that appeals to like 1/3 of them, 2/3 want either a gl asian or mtn+ asian/quapa (quapas can get away with more tho). Face>height and youre not 5’4
Geomaxxing is the only hope I have left. If that fails when I eventually makes myself do it. I would lose all hope of ever ascending.

Even a few days ago I got eye surgery to fix my eyesight. Later this year I am getting a hair transplant.

Geomaxxing is the only hope I have left. If that fails when I eventually makes myself do it. I would lose all hope of ever ascending.

Even a few days ago I got eye surgery to fix my eyesight. Later this year I am getting a hair transplant.
I'm also planning to geomax. If it fails, I'll also give up. I'm thankful i'm naturally attracted to gook whores (even sea to an extent but i much prefer east asian girls) so it'll be worth it if i ascend.

dont asians do kinda well in ee despite getting ridiculed? i guess you have to be chang since theyre white women

MTN+ average height rice only.
do women actually like asian men or is it more of a status thing? So asians mainly get girls cuz they have more money.

Dnw your arab garbage.
Why are you so hostile all of a sudden tho? And I was joking about the whole, mod thing I don't want to be one. I already mentioned a few names who are fit for that role. @Despicablecel

Why are you so hostile all of a sudden tho? And I was joking about the whole, mod thing I don't want to be one. I already mentioned a few names who are fit for that role. @Despicablecel
Your constant white hapa vs arab hapa posts are cringe.

Your constant white hapa vs arab hapa posts are cringe.
You aren't hapa. You can just ignore my posts if you don't like it, don't need to be rude lol. And I don't constantly, racebait, that's a stupid allegation faggots here like to use against me. @Despicablecel keeps tagging me, when I'm not tagged, I post a lot in ID and shitpost.

You aren't hapa. You can just ignore my posts if you don't like it, don't need to be rude lol. And I don't constantly, racebait, that's a stupid allegation faggots here like to use against me. @Despicablecel keeps tagging me, when I'm not tagged, I post a lot in ID and shitpost.
You response reminded me of those whores with 100+ body counts saying: "the past is in past I am not like I used to be". You did make a fuck ton of racebait posts. Let's be honest here. I saw them. I read them. Maybe you don't do it as much as you used to previously.

You response reminded me of those whores with 100+ body counts saying: "the past is in past I am not like I used to be". You did make a fuck ton of racebait posts. Let's be honest here. I saw them. I read them. Maybe you don't do it as much as you used to previously.
Sure, but I didn't attack you in any one of them. I made a fuck ton of racebait Posts sure, but I also made plenty of ID related posts, you might not be aware, because, everyone keep mentioning my racebaiting, how do you think I'm at 7k posts so fast? I wasn't arguing with that retard everyday, nor did I spam in sewers.

On the other hand this Hapa retard, hasn't mentioned his Inceldom ever, I make posts about truecel traits etc, this faggot thinks this is looksfaggots and talks about ratios and about IQ,he has also got banned for Incel shaming plenty of times. I also found his account on . org, he is some 19-20 year old retard. Shouldn't be here, he racebaits as well, but you won't say anything about that

Sure, but I didn't attack you in any one of them. I made a fuck ton of racebait Posts sure, but I also made plenty of ID related posts, you might not be aware, because, everyone keep mentioning my racebaiting, how do you think I'm at 7k posts so fast? I wasn't arguing with that retard everyday, nor did I spam in sewers.

On the other hand this Hapa retard, hasn't mentioned his Inceldom ever, I make posts about truecel traits etc, this faggot thinks this is looksfaggots and talks about ratios and about IQ,he has also got banned for Incel shaming plenty of times. I also found his account on . org, he is some 19-20 year old retard. Shouldn't be here, he racebaits as well, but you won't say anything about that
I saw you tagging a fuck ton. To me it seemed you were the one who really wanted his attention.

What's his account on Looksmax?

@Cayden Zhang already confirmed that .org account with a similar name (despicable) isnt mine. He posted his face and it doesnt match the description of my face.

@Cayden Zhang already confirmed that .org account with a similar name (despicable) isnt mine. He posted his face and it doesnt match the description of my face.
He didn't Post anything, his face in that picture was blurred. This guy lives in sone Ghetto in NYC. He was projecting when he said I live around Niggers. Imagine, lying, when you know I can easily debunk it lol.

IMG 20240708 005805
This is what he posted. And that dude's name is Despicable.i know this guy is a looksfag because, he admitted to being one and also uses the word "mring" whatever, the Fuck that's supposed to mean. @Rapist. Also he also wants to get surgery to look whiter, but remember when he accused me of being self hating?IMG 20240708 010307

I dont have an account there, hes just lying to make me look bad
Miring lie. Do you want me to post a screenshot of you admitting to having an account?

He didn't Post anything, his face in that picture was blurred. This guy lives in sone Ghetto in NYC. He was projecting when he said I live around Niggers. Imagine, lying, when you know I can easily debunk it lol.

View attachment 1194122
This is what he posted. And that dude's name is Despicable.i know this guy is a looksfag because, he admitted to being one and also uses the word "mring" whatever, the Fuck that's supposed to mean. @Rapist. Also he also wants to get surgery to look whiter, but remember when he accused me of being self hating?View attachment 1194133
his skin looks white yet you to this day call me a yellow brown monkey. If you think im him, why do you call me a yellow brown monkey? You are so fucking retarded

his skin looks white yet you to this day call me a yellow brown monkey. You are so fucking retarded
Skin lightening exists. Also you admitted to wanting to look white alreday
IMG 20240708 010307
With enough products you could lighten your skin easily 6-7 shades isn't hard.

Miring lie. Do you want me to post a screenshot of you admitting to having an account?
why havent you been banned? you are the most retarded user ive ever seen and all you do is racebait with the intention of putting down the looks of others. Moderation doesnt care jfl, over for this forum

why havent you been banned? you are the most retarded user ive ever seen and all you do is racebait with the intention of putting down the looks of others. Moderation doesnt care jfl, over for this forum
Answer the question. I can easily make you look like a liar. Yet, you keep lying. You said Cayden Posted the guys face, when that's not true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back