Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The next time someone tries to humiliate me, he will get what he fucking deserves in Minecraft

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I am sick of people. Everywhere i go, they disrespect me, because i am skinny and a manlet.
I get verbally attacked, cigarettes thrown at my feet when i walk past groups of thugs, women giggle mockingly when they see me, children mock me without reason. I have done absolutely no harm to the world. I don’t deserve disrespect. I am entitled to respect. It is my right. Because i allways showed it towards others, but they didn’t do it towards me. People don’t respect you if you respect them, no, they see your respect as „weakness“, they only respect you if it is dangerous for them not to respect you. Humans are parasites. There is really no use for the world trough humanity. I am sick of it. The next time, someone tries to play „bad“ in front of me, they will totally regret it, if they even are able to do anything after I'm done with them in Minecraft. I have the right to defend myself and my honor. The state does not protect me from being dishonored, so i have to do it myself. Fuck you state, you son of a bitch for letting me down. Fuck you humanity for disrespecting me, i will never forgive and i will never forget!

Last edited:
As they deserve

I am proud of you I do the same I have never been to jail but these mfking kikes put me into mental health hospital several times. I fight for the glory of the Incel Empire. There is no mercy for mfking normies. You have to train earn cash and store the guns and ammo (in battlefield 4) just to face the hordes of normies stay strong
Thank you. I wish you success in Minecraft.

I am sick of people. Everywhere i go, they disrespect me, because i am skinny and a manlet.
I get verbally attacked, cigarettes thrown at my feet when i walk past groups of thugs, women giggle mockingly when they see me, children mock me without reason. I have done absolutely no harm to the world. I don’t deserve disrespect. I am entitled to respect. It is my right. Because i allways showed it towards others, but they didn’t do it towards me. People don’t respect you if you respect them, no, they see your respect as „weakness“, they only respect you if it is dangerous for them not to respect you. Humans are parasites. There is really no use for the world trough humanity. I am sick of it. The next time, someone tries to play „bad“ in front of me, they will totally regret it, if they even are able to do anything after I'm done with them in Minecraft. I have the right to defend myself and my honor. The state does not protect me from being dishonored, so i have to do it myself. Fuck you state, you son of a bitch for letting me down. Fuck you humanity for disrespecting me, i will never forgive and i will never forget!
Bro this is facts people have always disrespected me since I was a kid but now I'm fully grown I changed and turned into a demon now they don't see a point in me they don't fucking see me as a human being cause I'm not the same guy I used to be that gets to there skin them knowing I have evolved and matured to the post where there petty manipulation won't work it pains them to the pint where they try to physically abuse me or say I need help or need to go to jail cause I don't live by there dumb morals and realities its fucking sad tbh

Literally the same ,I want to keep coping tho

they only respect you if it is dangerous for them not to respect you.
bang on. this is the brutal nature of humans. any naive soy who says otherwise is full of shit