Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The "Next Thot Audit" - We Need To Ensure That The H.R. 5 (Equality Act) Passes

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Like I have said in other posts, we need to start "doing ops"

I think we need to start becoming more "4chanish", not in the trap faggotry sense lol, in the sense of /pol, we need to start doing "ops", crafting shit like the "thothaudit" and making it happen, if you guys truly believe all were doing is just rehashing the same ideas back and forth then how about we do more than just talk and actually do something, I'm sure if we cook up a good enough plan we can get 4chan to take part in making it happen, they'd do it just for the lol's and triggering normies.

All this endlessly complaining and doing nothing is a waste of time and seriously pathetic (its no fun either). One thing I like about 4chan (before the faggotry) was how "proactive" the community was, users don't just go there to bitch and moan and complain, they go there, congregate, and formulate plans and strategies, that can be put into action IRL via the internet, to attack/troll their "enemies", its one of the few things if not the only thing enviable about the forum.

Today I just realized what's the most important OP that we can actually do VERY EASILY, I've been hearing about it for a while but it only just dawned upon me how important it is, and how much of a blow it would be to the gynocracy if it happens, it would be a crushing blow to the entire "female power structure", and we all know how momentum in a fight works, once you get the momentum on your side a battle can shift in your favor very quickly, leaving your opponent unable to cope with the rapid changes. From that point on, while they are busy licking their wounds dealing with their new problems, we can find other ways to attack the gynocracy.

That thing that needs to happen is the passing of the H.R 5 Equality Act.

Why do we want this act to be passed?, well lets listen to the complaints of lesbian feminist Julia Beck to see why

"If the act passes in its current form as H.R. 5, then every right that women have fought for will cease to exist," Beck warned. "H.R. 5 is a human rights violation. Every single person in this country will lose their right to single-sex sports, shelters, grants, and loans. The law will forbid ever distinguishing between women and men."

Beck warned, "male rapists will go to women’s prisons and likely assault female inmates as has already happened in the U.K.; female survivors of rape will be unable to contest male presence in women’s shelters; men will dominate women’s sports — girls who would have taken first place will be denied scholastic opportunity; women who use male pronouns to talk about men may be arrested, fined, and banned from social media platforms; girls will stay home from school when they have their periods to avoid harassment by boys in mixed-space toilets; girls and women will no longer have a right to ask for female medical staff or intimate care providers, including elderly or disabled women who are at serious risk of sexual abuse; female security officers will no longer have the right to refuse to perform pat-downs or intimate searches of males who say they’re female and women undergoing security checks will no longer have the right to refuse having those security checks being performed by men claiming a feminine identity."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If this act passes, many women, especially feminists, will suffer. It was women who started this liberal lunacy, and now its come full circle to bite them in the ass, this is a golden opportunity and we cannot let it pass, we cannot let them prevent this from happening, and we know full well women can complain enough to stop it, its pretty much their shtick. If we just sit on our hands and let this happen, we will surely regret it if women end up stopping the act from passing, we will no longer have the coping excuse of "there was nothing we could do" in this scenario.

Now you may be asking, what can we even do, nothing different really than what was done during the thot audit is necessary, however this will yield many more lol's and affect many more lives of whores. The winds are already supporting our sails, the tides have shifted in our favor, due to the BS indentitarianism that women allowed to propagate, as a result of feminist ideologies, they are now ironically on the bad end of that "tool" they oh so enjoyed using, now they're being called "transphobes" and "bigots" for being against the act. We merely need to capitalize on this scenario and utilize their own "tools" against them. Use social media platforms that have long been used as weapons against men and masculinity, as our weapons against them. Create accounts for twitter, etc and search tags specific to the bill or in relation to it:

1. Create liberal themed posts/tweets that celebrate and promote the act (using said tags), speak of it as something that will be a great day in history for humanity, and that you are happy for the trans community and the strides they are making in these "perilous" times for their community (don't use my exact wording, you have to make it sound a lot more emotional, mix it up a bit, look up some liberal posts to get a feel for their kind of posting characteristics/structures)

2. Call out posts against the act as transphobic and/or hate speech

3. Report posts against the act as hate speech, get feminists banned and/or suspended if possible via reports

4. Make "hit piece" like tweets/posts on social media platforms on prominent liberals and republicans that are against the act, dig up dirt if you can, show that they are transphobic and have a history of being this way (if such examples exist, don't make shit up, it has to be legitimate)

5. Etc, etc, etc, use your imagination, post back in this thread any other methods you come up with

Guys this is ONE OF THE FUCKING MOMENTS, a rare chance where we can actually do something to our own benefit and to the detriment of our enemies. In most cases there is literally nothing any of us could do to get any revenge on women and society outside of going ER, but a rare opportunity has presented itself.

This can lead to a sweet and ultimate revenge against women kind who have created this crisis for themselves, women all too often get to escape learning a lesson for the actions they have made leaving men to clean up the mess, we can't let them just slip by and not face the consequences of creating and propagating liberal extremism, the female mindset is at the core of everything leftist, it is illogical and chaotic in nature, and now we have a rare occasion where that chaos is now baring its fangs upon itself, let us now band to together and steer it on its well chosen and just course.

I will coin this, Operation: Assisted Suicide, let us help women kill their own movement, I mean its time us loser incels man up and help women for once :feelsthink:

funny, how foids need special treatment to be "equal"

Yep, they deluded themselves into thinking they deserve luxury in order to achieve “equality”.

Operation: Full Circle

Operation: Full Circle

Too bad the edit time limit has passed, because I probably would have changed it, at the same time I like the irony of the operation name being phrased as though were helping them lol.

Like I have said in other posts, we need to start "doing ops"

All this endlessly complaining and doing nothing is a waste of time and seriously pathetic (its no fun either). One thing I like about 4chan (before the faggotry) was how "proactive" the community was, users don't just go there to bitch and moan and complain, they go there, congregate, and formulate plans and strategies, that can be put into action IRL via the internet, to attack/troll their "enemies", its one of the few things if not the only thing enviable about the forum.

Today I just realized what's the most important OP that we can actually do VERY EASILY, I've been hearing about it for a while but it only just dawned upon me how important it is, and how much of a blow it would be to the gynocracy if it happens, it would be a crushing blow to the entire "female power structure", and we all know how momentum in a fight works, once you get the momentum on your side a battle can shift in your favor very quickly, leaving your opponent unable to cope with the rapid changes. From that point on, while they are busy licking their wounds dealing with their new problems, we can find other ways to attack the gynocracy.

That thing that needs to happen is the passing of the H.R 5 Equality Act.

Why do we want this act to be passed?, well lets listen to the complaints of lesbian feminist Julia Beck to see why

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If this act passes, many women, especially feminists, will suffer. It was women who started this liberal lunacy, and now its come full circle to bite them in the ass, this is a golden opportunity and we cannot let it pass, we cannot let them prevent this from happening, and we know full well women can complain enough to stop it, its pretty much their shtick. If we just sit on our hands and let this happen, we will surely regret it if women end up stopping the act from passing, we will no longer have the coping excuse of "there was nothing we could do" in this scenario.

Now you may be asking, what can we even do, nothing different really than what was done during the thot audit is necessary, however this will yield many more lol's and affect many more lives of whores. The winds are already supporting our sails, the tides have shifted in our favor, due to the BS indentitarianism that women allowed to propagate, as a result of feminist ideologies, they are now ironically on the bad end of that "tool" they oh so enjoyed using, now they're being called "transphobes" and "bigots" for being against the act. We merely need to capitalize on this scenario and utilize their own "tools" against them. Use social media platforms that have long been used as weapons against men and masculinity, as our weapons against them. Create accounts for twitter, etc and search tags specific to the bill or in relation to it:

1. Create liberal themed posts/tweets that celebrate and promote the act (using said tags), speak of it as something that will be a great day in history for humanity, and that you are happy for the trans community and the strides they are making in these "perilous" times for their community (don't use my exact wording, you have to make it sound a lot more emotional, mix it up a bit, look up some liberal posts to get a feel for their kind of posting characteristics/structures)

3. Report posts against the act as hate speech, get feminists banned and/or suspended if possible via reports

4. Make "hit piece" like tweets/posts on social media platforms on prominent liberals and republicans that are against the act, dig up dirt if you can, show that they are transphobic and have a history of being this way (if such examples exist, don't make shit up, it has to be legitimate)

5. Etc, etc, etc, use your imagination, post back in this thread any other methods you come up with

Guys this is ONE OF THE FUCKING MOMENTS, a rare chance where we can actually do something to our own benefit and to the detriment of our enemies. In most cases there is literally nothing any of us could do to get any revenge on women and society outside of going ER, but a rare opportunity has presented itself.

This can lead to a sweet and ultimate revenge against women kind who have created this crisis for themselves, women all too often get to escape learning a lesson for the actions they have made leaving men to clean up the mess, we can't let them just slip by and not face the consequences of creating and propagating liberal extremism, the female mindset is at the core of everything leftist, it is illogical and chaotic in nature, and now we have a rare occasion where that chaos is now baring its fangs upon itself, let us now band to together and steer it on its well chosen and just course.

I will coin this, Operation: Assisted Suicide, let us help women kill their own movement, I mean its time us loser incels man up and help women for once :feelsthink:

I like your thinking, and it is utterly hilarious. If I'm understanding this right, this act essentially equalizes the genders, which removes the benefits that are handed to females on the basis of their gender, right?

This is a good idea. You will have to convince the mods here to sticky and all, which they will do if they are uncucked.

based mods sticking this based post

do we vote for it? is it a voteable thing? also how do i make people believe my larps if i have no followers to believe them? i would do it if you gave idiots guide.

It's in the house of representatives, the representative for each district has to vote on it. It's likely to pass in the house, but it will have problems in the senate. Only way to get this passed would to persuade senators to vote for this bill when it comes to the senate.
Basically like an Operation Earwig? Somehow we need to get into their ears and feed them the suggestions to get the outcome we require.

Like how you structuring your text. You are a true warrior and man and I always respect such human beings, despite the fact that I myself deeply pessimistic towards any pro-male initiative. As for the human rights, check out JohnTheOther speech called "Rejecting Human Rights".

Foids are basically mentally and physically disabled people who need a handicap to even compete in life.

Just to note, this is only pissing off TERFs, which is feminists who hate transgendered people, not feminists in general.

I don't care about who gets pissed off, I care about who gets their life negatively affected, and it will affect all of them. I'm pretty sure very few women in sweden are against the rampant immigration they faced (and are still facing), which made sweden the rape capital of europe. The migrant rapists weren't wearing special glasses to see which women supported them and they raped the ones that didn't, women in general were raped regardless of political affiliation and ideology. In that same sense MtF transgenders are going to negatively impact the lives of all women of various political sides.

If a homeless man claims that he is happier than I. that doesn't change the fact that he's homeless, his words mean nothing to me, his state of life does, at some point it may even dawn upon the feminists that support the trans movement that it was too their own detriment, but it will be all to late then JFL.

Just to note, this is only pissing off TERFs, which is feminists who hate transgendered people, not feminists in general.
People on the left hate TERFs, we can use that to our advantage

How exactly would banning discrimination piss off feminists?

How exactly would banning discrimination piss off feminists?

How exactly does one learn to read (you obviously did not read the post)

I have said it once and I’ll say it again.
Going ER doesn’t don’t do anything except get feminists sympathy.

Feminism controls the political system from the roots and in order to control the populations thinking you neee to influence its political system.

Once we have control of the political system we can use that power to influence media and ban shows on tv that don’t align with our views and we can make sure ppl watch what we show them

Great plan. I like action more than words, anyway.
@SuperCheatBros has quite a few followers on Facebook or Twitter or something.

@Leucosticte writes letters to politicians and was involved in politics too. Maybe he could help.

i
IT also hate TERFs which means they should be on our side in this battle

Great plan. I like action more than words, anyway.
@SuperCheatBros has quite a few followers on Facebook or Twitter or something.

@Leucosticte writes letters to politicians and was involved in politics too. Maybe he could help.

Don't know who @SuperCheatBros is if he sees it I hope he spreads it amongst incels, I've already spoken to Leucosticte about it, someone has already even went ahead and posted it on braincels for me, it should gain traction very soon, if we can make this happen, this will be our first victory. This thing could very likely cripple the feminist movement for years to come if not permanently.

Don't know who @SuperCheatBros is if he sees it I hope he spreads it amongst incels, I've already spoken to Leucosticte about it, someone has already even went ahead and posted it on braincels for me, it should gain traction very soon, if we can make this happen, this will be our first victory. This thing could very likely cripple the feminist movement for years to come if not permanently.
I'm not sure it will be a detriment to them to that extent, but we can definitely make a relatively significant difference.

false flag is dishonor.
+
the cons far outweigh the pros IMO

no normchan worship plz

false flag is dishonor.
+
the cons far outweigh the pros IMO

no normchan worship plz

Please elaborate, your lazy low IQ short hand amounts to nothing, if you can't defend a stance with a few detailed lines then there's likely nothing valid about it, and you yourself don't really care anything about what you're saying, there's no passion in your actions.

1. Was "thot audit" dishonorable?

2. Is sitting on your ass everyday complaining about how bad your life is, and doing nothing to your enemies, honorable?

3. What cons are there?, please give a few examples, how does this act negatively affect INCEL MALES?, I don't give a fuck about normie males

Nobody was worshipping 4chan, I don't even see how one could interpret my statement as such, literally even said it has devolved into faggotry, is that seriously your standard of "worship", seems like you are just being disingenuous and you don't have any actual arguments.

Last edited:

It's in the house of representatives, the representative for each district has to vote on it. It's likely to pass in the house, but it will have problems in the senate. Only way to get this passed would to persuade senators to vote for this bill when it comes to the senate.

Can be applied to all round the board...

They haven't done one yet for fifth generation but this is as good as...

Agreed to the discussion of this thread...

Ps. The opposition come back will be to cry foul that were perfecting tactics & strategies they used on us in a by gone era back against them which they have no answer or antidote to. Stand fast & brace yourselves. Victory is at hand & assured. We are the last bastion of freedom & individual liberty amongst other things.

Based tbh, I would definitely petition for this.

How exactly does one learn to read (you obviously did not read the post)
Fair enough I reread it... these foids still think they’re oppressed. We need to get this passed.

Please elaborate, your lazy low IQ short hand amounts to nothing, if you can't defend a stance with a few detailed lines then there's likely nothing valid about it, and you yourself don't really care anything about what you're saying, there's no passion in your actions.

1. Was "thot audit" dishonorable?

2. Is sitting on your ass everyday complaining about how bad your life is, and doing nothing to your enemies, honorable?

3. What cons are there?, please give a few examples, how does this act negatively affect INCEL MALES?, I don't give a fuck about normie males

Nobody was worshipping 4chan, I don't even see how one could interpret my statement as such, literally even said it has devolved into faggotry, is that seriously your standard of "worship", seems like you are just being disingenuous and you don't have any actual arguments.

your whole argument is based on a quote by a feminist
+
you're telling incels to fight for trannies, etc.

is it opposite day or something? late aprils fools?

wanting to be like someone, as in: lets do like 4chan does, is kind of worship.

your whole argument is based on a quote by a feminist

Nope, have you not seen all the stories of women getting wrecked in sports my MtF trans, heck a man in 2018 won the woman of the year award, this article only makes apparent some of the other ways in which the trans movement is negatively affecting women's lives.

Take for example - "male rapists will go to women’s prisons and likely assault female inmates as has already happened in the U.K. "

I didn't even know something like that happened, I would like it to keep happening, and increase the likelihood that it happens, and its rate of occurrence lol.

you're telling incels to fight for trannies, etc.

No I'm telling incels to fight for something that fucks women's lives up, of course one can phrase anything to sound like something it isn't by being disingenuous. I mean one could say the "thot audit" was "telling men to fight for their jewish overlords" since they were informing tax collectors about women who don't pay taxes.

You are really just being disingenuous

wanting to be like someone, as in: lets do like 4chan does, is kind of worship.

If I see a rich man, and I say "I want to be rich like X", does that mean I idolize him and want to be like him, or does it mean I just want to have his level of wealth?

We both know the answer to that question, its like you have no common sense, right now you are just grasping for straws with these flimsy BS arguments.

I always find it so funny that naysayers invoke so much effort into arguing, but ironically they could put half of that effort into the cause they are a naysayer against, and it would likely amount to something. If you are going to put all this time and effort into arguing with me, how about you go create a twitter account and exert half of it doing what this operation requires.

Naysayers don't even realize their actions contradict their rhetoric, if its all so pointless, isn't it even more pointless to argue about how pointless it is, just stay quiet and watch us fail if its going to amount to nothing, but if it works don't try and be a bandwagonist and jump on afterwards, remain just as quiet as you were then and just stay in the background and lurk.

I'm paranoid so I always see posts like yours as some kind of "psyop" like you are a larp, because I can't comprehend why someone would go out of their way to try and convince people to not take part, i'll never get it, you are exerting effort to stop someone from exerting effort, your argument is inherently self defeatist and you don't even realize it, someone could very well respond to you as you did to me and say:

"Don't waste your time arguing with guys like that, why bother, you won't change his mind, its wasted effort"

Would you listen to them, if not that's very ironic, why should we listen to you then?

Last edited:
I don't trust society enough for them not to turn this again us.

How, please give me an example of how this would affect INCEL males?

I was talking men in general. I mean it in the sense that while divorce courts destroys men, there's nothing legally binding saying the courts have to side with women. It's the same with criminal law always finding a way to give women a better sentence than men. What about men being abused Vs women being abused and how the police react to those investigations?

Actually after researching this I do not see how HR5 would benefit the incel community at all. As far as I understand it seems like HR5 would make it possible for transgenders to sue an employee for not referring to them as "zae" whatever the fuck that may mean. It also means that gay couples could adopt children more easily.

I have not found anything that will restrict female privileges in any way shape or form. The only thing I found is that men could enter womens shelter or enter female toilets. Wow...as if I would even want that.

So can someone explain to me what exactly the benefit is supposed to be?

I was talking men in general. I mean it in the sense that while divorce courts destroys men, there's nothing legally binding saying the courts have to side with women. It's the same with criminal law always finding a way to give women a better sentence than men. What about men being abused Vs women being abused and how the police react to those investigations?

I'm starting to wonder if you even read my post properly now, because I can't think of one way in which this could negatively impact normie males, it basically only fucks with women's lives, because MtF trans will start taking over and dominating female aspects of life (female sports, female scholarships, female awards, etc)

But either way, I don't care about normie males (men in general), I only care about what affects my team, and we are basically ghosts in society, this only affects normies.

GUYS A THREAD ON 4chan was made about this!
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/209225026
If we keep bumping the thread we can get it to the top and help this idea gain momentum

If this shit takes off and works, and gets passed, I'll be feeling pretty smug for a long time lol, may kek be on our side. If this thing works it would be the first true victory for all incels, it would be the ultimate lifefuel, and would serve as the first domino in a chain reaction of "incel ops", more and more operations like this will begin to take place afterwards.

Last edited:
I'm starting to wonder if you even read my post properly now, because I can't think of one way in which this could negatively impact normie males, it basically only fucks with women's lives, because MtF trans will start taking over and dominating female aspects of life (female sports, female scholarships, female awards, etc)

But either way, I don't care about normie males (men in general), I only care about what affects my team, and we are basically ghosts in society, this only affects normies.

Bro. We're already targets. My point is that the law would never get enforced in our favor.

Good idea bro tbh it's a shame we're utterly useless

Bro. We're already targets. My point is that the law would never get enforced in our favor.

What do you mean by "enforced in our favor"?, you aren't being specific at all, there's no way to really understand what you are talking about.
Good idea bro tbh it's a shame we're utterly useless

It seems to be gaining traction, my post has been copypastaed to 4chan /pol already, so please stop with the self defeatist BS. Not all incels are satisfied just complaining and doing nothing, speak for yourself as useless, but understand its you deciding to be useless, you aren't innately useless.

Last edited:
This bill is supported by the likes of NAACP, Anti-Defamation League, GLSEN, Twitter, Facebook, Apple and ACLU. It's previously been blocked by Republicans.
Sure it will have unintended consequences but it mostly has to do with trannies who honestly believe they are foids. It will not do anything good for us.

What do you mean by "enforced in our favor"?, you aren't being specific at all, there's no way to really understand what you are talking about.

I don't know how to be more specific then this: we'll be screwed over by this law because the people that enforce the law will favor women over incels every single chance they get. This is Blackpill 101 and anyone that can't see this coming is suspect. I've already provided examples of normies getting fucked over and we're lower on the totem pole than they are.

I don't know how to be more specific then this: we'll be screwed over by this law because the people that enforce the law will favor women over incels every single chance they get.

Alright idiot at this point I have to assume you are trolling, especially with the avatar you have, because you can't be so dense that you don't understand what specific is, give a fucking specific scenario in which this law will affect the lives of an incel, don't just say some vague BS like - "the law will favor women over incels". Give me a case, on how laws that give trans people more priviledges will affect incel males.

Also your argument that the law will favor women doesn't seem to be panning out so much in reality:
I can give you multiple cases of MtF trans men being allowed to dominate women in various sports

Like I said before the woman of the year award for 2018 was given to a man (Bruce Jenner)

Lets not forget all the VERY SPECIFIC examples the feminist in the article mentioned of things that are already happening to women (or could possibly happen) due to the trans problem society is facing:

Beck warned, "male rapists will go to women’s prisons and likely assault female inmates as has already happened in the U.K.; female survivors of rape will be unable to contest male presence in women’s shelters; men will dominate women’s sports — girls who would have taken first place will be denied scholastic opportunity; women who use male pronouns to talk about men may be arrested, fined, and banned from social media platforms; girls will stay home from school when they have their periods to avoid harassment by boys in mixed-space toilets; girls and women will no longer have a right to ask for female medical staff or intimate care providers, including elderly or disabled women who are at serious risk of sexual abuse; female security officers will no longer have the right to refuse to perform pat-downs or intimate searches of males who say they’re female and women undergoing security checks will no longer have the right to refuse having those security checks being performed by men claiming a feminine identity."

IN THE UK A MALE RAPIST WAS ALLOWED TO GO TO A WOMAN'S PRISON, BECAUSE OF TRANS POLITICAL BS

So wtf do you mean by "the law will favor women", clearly that is not always the case

B-E--------S-P-E-C-I-F-I-C

Do I have to spell this out for you, do you not know what the hell an example is, give AN EXAMPLE!

Dude if you don't reply back with a fucking specific example, fuck off, I won't bother responding again, you have to be doing this shit on purpose, nobody can convince themselves that such vague statements are SPECIFIC? - "bad things will happen duuuuuude". That's not specific moron.

It will not do anything good for us.

Depends on what you mean by "good for us", it does "bad for women", and to men like me, that is a "good for me" in terms of revenge and entertainment, but you are right, it does not directly benefit us in any way, it just allows us to add to the suffering in women's lives. I don't see how any incel could not see that as a positive.

Which political affiliation is propagating this Act? Democrats or Republicans?

Obviously democrats, you really thing republicans would be pushing for anything related to trannies lol.

Last edited:
Alright idiot at this point I have to assume you are trolling, especially with the avatar you have, because you can't be so dense that you don't understand what specific is, give a fucking specific scenario in which this law will affect the lives of an incel, don't just say some vague BS like - "the law will favor women over incels". Give me a case, on how laws that give trans people more priviledges will affect incel males.

Also your argument that the law will favor women doesn't seem to be panning out so much in reality:
I can give you multiple cases of MtF trans men being allowed to dominate women in various sports

Like I said before the woman of the year award for 2018 was given to a man (Bruce Jenner)

Lets not forget all the VERY SPECIFIC examples the feminist in the article mentioned of things that are already happening to women (or could possibly happen) due to the trans problem society is facing:

B-E--------S-P-E-C-I-F-I-C

Do I have to spell this out for you, do you not know what the hell an example is, give AN EXAMPLE!

Dude if you don't reply back with a fucking specific example, fuck off, I won't bother responding again, you have to be doing this shit on purpose, nobody can convince themselves that such vague statements are SPECIFIC? - "bad things will happen duuuuuude". That's not specific moron.

Depends on what you mean by "good for us", it does "bad for women", and to men like me, that is a "good for me" in terms of revenge and entertainment, but you are right, it does not directly benefit us in any way, it just allows us to add to the suffering in women's lives. I don't see how any incel could not see that as a positive.

Obviously democrats, you really thing republicans would be pushing for anything related to trannies lol.
Can you provide some hypothetical examples where this will aid men?

I think the above poster means women are favoured irrespective of statutes/laws.

I do not know what that law is about, but if we do some kind of campaign in favor, the opposite effect will be obtained (we are worst than terrorist , remember), better let's see if they approve it. It sounds good to invade feminine spaces and that they remain ridiculous as in sports.

Can you provide some hypothetical examples where this will aid men?

I think the above poster means women are favoured irrespective of statutes/laws.

Like I said in my response to @Angry_runt
it does "bad for women", and to men like me, that is a "good for me" in terms of revenge and entertainment, but you are right, it does not directly benefit us in any way, it just allows us to add to the suffering in women's lives. I don't see how any incel could not see that as a positive.

I think some of you are misinterpreting the point of this, quite obviously such laws aren't going to benefit our lives, but they are going to negatively affect women's lives, and that is where the benefit lies, revenge. That's all this is about, I don't I've even alluded to the idea that this will somehow benefit our lives directly.

Also women are only really favored because they are a protected class, and men aren't, but transmen are, which is why women are getting rekt in various ways by transmen currently. I just responded to the other guy just now with specific examples, please don't tell me you somehow missed that.

I do not know what that law is about, but if we do some kind of campaign in favor, the opposite effect will be obtained (we are worst than terrorist , remember), better let's see if they approve it. It sounds good to invade feminine spaces and that they remain ridiculous as in sports.

Obviously I'm not asking that we openly campaign in favor of it, hence the larping as liberals on social media, did you not read the post.

This bill is supported by the likes of NAACP, Anti-Defamation League, GLSEN, Twitter, Facebook, Apple and ACLU. It's previously been blocked by Republicans.
Sure it will have unintended consequences but it mostly has to do with trannies who honestly believe they are foids. It will not do anything good for us.

the only way i could see this benefiting us is by destabilizing the west so it descends into anarchy were we could lead an armed insurrection with little to no opposition at least thats the only reason i can think of and the only reason i would ever support something like this, Trannies are just as degenerate as foids and should be killed

Like I said in my response to @Angry_runt

I think some of you are misinterpreting the point of this, quite obviously such laws aren't going to benefit our lives, but they are going to negatively affect women's lives, and that is where the benefit lies, revenge. That's all this is about, I don't I've even alluded to the idea that this will somehow benefit our lives directly.

Also women are only really favored because they are a protected class, and men aren't, but transmen are, which is why women are getting rekt in various ways by transmen currently. I just responded to the other guy just now with specific examples, please don't tell me you somehow missed that.

Obviously I'm not asking that we openly campaign in favor of it, hence the larping as liberals on social media, did you not read the post.
Sorry my fault. I reread and yes the points 1 to 5 are very smart.
But I remember those no sex bathrooms in schools , so if you think about it , foids do that to not stay in the same place as transexual men, and transexual men usually uses men bathrooms when doesn't exist the neutral ones, so I'm not much optimistic.