Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The next logical step in degeneracy is roasties openly taking control of dick size

normiesgunnurm

normiesgunnurm

Recruit
★★★
What is the one thing that is still mostly out of their control? Dick size. It is still taboo to openly ask a guy about his size and most roasties just hope for the best. They just think ''that guy is hot I hope he has a big dick''.

It's a fact that the ideal dick size for roasties is around 7 to 7.5 inches. Like always, much above the average.

I predict in the next five years most roasties will openly ask about a guy's dick size in online apps like Tinder. It's the next logical in hypergamy.

normiesgunnurm said:
What is the one thing that is still mostly out of their control? Dick size. It is still taboo to openly ask a guy about his size and most roasties just hope for the best. They just think ''that guy is hot I hope he has a big dick''.

It's a fact that the ideal dick size for roasties is around 6.5 to 7.5 inches.

I predict in the next five years most roasties will openly ask about a guy's dick size in online apps like Tinder. It's the next logical in hypergamy.

It will soon be sexual assault charges for a sub 8 man to talk with females. Sub 5 men will be executed on the spot, those in the  5- 8 range might be given a lenient sentence of 5 years in a reeducation centre.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRMDRkUWo7Y[/video]

Are we talking bone pressed?

There's always gonna be size queens, especially fat chicks, but a petite asian chick isn't gonna want an 8 inch dick impaling her cervix.

If you got 6", you're good.

You know what really is the next logical step of hypergamy? DISCOURAGING AND SHUNNING MARRIAGE.

It is already soft happening as we speak tho..
Girls talk among themselves about these things,so if you have a small dick you will be finished in a social circle she is in.
Not anything incels need to worry about tho as we don't ever show our dicks anyways. It is more aimed at normies.

Yup. The more influence feminism gains and the more sexually free society becomes, the more hypergamous and less modest and more degenerate females will become. It's fucking cancer.

AscendedNormie said:
Are we talking bone pressed?
There's always gonna be size queens, especially fat chicks, but a petite asian chick isn't gonna want an 8 inch dick impaling her cervix.
If you got 6", you're good.

The average vagina is capable of handling 7 inches with ease. Not to mention many roasties enjoy a bit of pain.

Also, a big dick is more imposing and dominance turns them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back