Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The newer generation of ugly men are breeding using the dual mating strategy

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
How you might ask?

From looksmax.org:

"In my town there is a bouncer with a fully tatt covered face. He has a normal face and no muscles, still looks very agressive because of the tatts. He gave a interview in a local magazine and said that he almost cant escape from how many girls want him. But interesting is that he said that females only see him as a "bad boy dangerous" one night stand material. Before he had the face tatts, he had way less success."

External contentduckduckgocom

Interesting enough it seems 12-15 year old zoomers are dividing themselves into two factions

>Prettyboys
>Tattomaxxed ogres (it even works for manlets), JFL they are going as far as using face,neck and hand tattoos, SERIOUSLY

I live in a wealthy place, these are not favela kids, and yet they are all maximizing their chances like this :shock:

He looks like a goof ball

Interesting enough it seems 12-15 year old zoomers are dividing themselves into two factions

>Prettyboys
>Tattomaxxed ogres (it even works for manlets), JFL they are going as far as using face,neck and hand tattoos, SERIOUSLY
what? i guess i can't really speak for this 12-15 group because i'm 16 now, but this isn't true at all. 12 year olds aren't getting tattoos (atleast not commonly)

what? i guess i can't really speak for this 12-15 group because i'm 16 now, but this isn't true at all. 12 year olds aren't getting tattoos (atleast not commonly)
I live in colombia btw

ok then you aren't in a wealthy place :feelshaha:
I live in a wealthy neighborhood in colombia, we didn't have a single tattoomaxed 12 year old back in the day (I am 26), shit is getting brutal

I'm shocked by the low levels of self-awareness by so-called blackpillers on here. Firstly, pretty boymaxxing is the quickest ticket to looking like a faggot for an incel. Secondly, orges are getting pussy through height most of the time. Lastly, the guy you posted is not an incel but is a white-looking normie in Latin America of course he won't struggle. :feelsseriously:

I'm shocked by the low levels of self-awareness by so-called blackpillers on here. Firstly, pretty boymaxxing is the quickest ticket to looking like a faggot for an incel. Secondly, orges are getting pussy through height most of the time. Lastly, the guy you posted is not an incel but is a white-looking normie in Latin America of course he won't struggle. :feelsseriously:
Lmao, being white only matters in LA for prettyboymaxxing or businessmanmaxxing (aka, looking a dependable men) (pic related)

2750295 MV5BMTQxOTUwNzQzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTE0NzU5MTE V1

Being a shitskin will not get in the way of thugmaxxing at all

Lmao, being white only matters in LA for prettyboymaxxing or businessmanmaxxing (aka, looking a dependable men) (pic related)

View attachment 577105

Being a shitskin will not get in the way of thugmaxxing at all
The juice isn't worth the squeeze for thugmaxxing in LA. That place is dangerous as fuck and foids can be very deceptive. Boosting yourself up to normie tier through surgeries or just wealthmaxxing will give far better returns. :feelsUgh:

The juice isn't worth the squeeze for thugmaxxing in LA. That place is dangerous as fuck and foids can be very deceptive. Boosting yourself up to normie tier through surgeries or just wealthmaxxing will give far better returns. :feelsUgh:
I agree with you in that case, but wealthmaxxing or hardmaxxing is not something most teenagers can do so that's why they are using this instead

im telling you, we should genocide all zoomers for freedom if we slice and dice them in gta v roblox adventures we can be free from those imbeciles

He gave a interview in a local magazine and said that he almost cant escape from how many girls want him.
What magazine was that?

Not worth it for Ethnics. Too dangerous and retarded

>Prettyboys
>Tattomaxxed
Zoomers don't have any testosterone if they don't go faggot prettyboymaxxing, they need to apply tattooes to simulate having masculinity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back