Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The New Zealand government asked Incels.is to remove a video of a mass shooting from our website. We will not.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Two weeks ago, the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs sent us a notice that we were hosting a video considered "Objectionable" in their country. They gave us three days to "take down" or prevent New Zealanders from accessing the video.

The video in question is a 40-second clip from the 2022 mass shooting in Buffalo, NY, which you can view here:
View attachment 613938

We have decided that we will not comply with New Zealand's demands. This is our response to their Take-Down Notice:
Nz doc final 2 1Nz doc final 2 2

Anyway, a reminder that we do have a Twitter account:

View: https://twitter.com/IncelsCo/status/1695371174526533680

Do let us know your thoughts on this development.

Last edited:
Why do they give a shit about a shooting that happened on the other side of the planet?

What a stupid law.

Why do they give a shit about a shooting that happened on the other side of the planet?

What a stupid law.
Because they somehow believe that they should be able to control what shows up on the Internet. This is, of course, silly. I suppose every Kiwi feminist should get off of Reddit because what they post could offend the Saudi or Iranian governments.

Why would anyone outside of New Zealand give a shit about what they have to say, especially when this site is not hosted there?

I'm assuming you / one of you is knowledgeable about how this is likely to play out? While I can appreciate the desire to uphold the standard of free speech online, I would think it a waste if this site gets into serious trouble over this particular issue. Feels like there will be more important hills to die on in the near future.

I'm assuming you / one of you is knowledgeable about how this is likely to play out? While I can appreciate the desire to uphold the standard of free speech online, I would think it a waste if this site gets into serious trouble over this particular issue. Feels like there will be more important hills to die on in the near future.
Sure. Simply put, New Zealand has no ability to enforce its laws beyond its borders. The administrators of this community are Americans exercising their constitutional rights.

Sure. Simply put, New Zealand has no ability to enforce its laws beyond its borders. The administrators of this community are Americans exercising their constitutional rights.
Good to know. I guess there is no part of sales law that will fuck you over? Since you sell VIP account upgrades and if Quora answers :feelskek: is correct that means you have to comply with sales laws in buyer's jurisdiction.

Two weeks ago, the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs sent us a notice that we were hosting a video considered "Objectionable" in their country. They gave us three days to "take down" or prevent New Zealanders from accessing the video.

The video in question is a 40-second clip from the 2022 mass shooting in Buffalo, NY, which you can view here:
View attachment 613938

We have decided that we will not comply with New Zealand's demands. This is our response to their Take-Down Notice:
View attachment 861115View attachment 861116

Excellent well written and polite response.

The new Zealand government should rope themselves.

Why did he not shoot the last guy and even told him sorry?
Because the buffalo shooter was white and focused on killing minorities. Although he did shoot a white woman in the beginning.

I don’t have any issue with not complying with the request of the New Zealand GovERnment

But the only thing I’m worried about is that they will take this forum down.

I hope thERe are security measures in place to protect this forum from cybER attack

If they dare to take this forum down, thERe will be sevERe consequences, mark my words you govERnment bastards

If the shooting was in new zealand would they have the rights to demand taking it down?
No. A foreign country doesn't have "rights" over American speech at all. We are free to share video of the Christchurch mosque shootings, or videos of Israeli airstrikes, or of Uyghur detention camps in China, even if the videos were originally filmed in a country whose government disapproves of the video's dissemination.

NZ could presumably punish the New Zealander who recorded the shooting, but as I alluded to in my letter, if the law isn't enough to deter a mass murderer from murdering people, it will not deter the mass murderer from filming the murder.

Last edited:
cope and seethe

I'm not a (((lawyer))), but what's keeping them from telling ISPs to block Incel.is?

Nothing. They can go right ahead. It's nothing a VPN can't solve. We are also on Tor.
Even China doesn't block incel.is. I hope Xi Jinping sanctions New Zealand.

aren’t they losing a lot of money from lack of tourism they should focus on that

That letter was based and very professionally written. I loved the snide remark on how murderers don’t care about laws.

Why did he spare the last guy i don't get it

View attachment 613938

View attachment 861115View attachment 861116

Why isn't there anyblood in the video, was he shooting with a airsoft gun?

What a stupid law.
Answer is, they don't

They just pretend to so they get cookie points with voters. They knew that the video wouldn't get censored (in fact they expected the opposite, that it would get promoted) and was good for the admins to answer it politely and cut them off without trying to make a circus out of it (which would give them publicity which they wanted)

He said that?
Yes. And he had a manifesto. Unlike all the phony racist attacks the media pumps, this was a legit one. I don't know why that facet of it matters so much though. Especially when blacks kill each other (and everyone else) at 4 times the rate of whites.

There is no risk to .is outside of NZ. The maximum they can do is ask their Internet Providers to make the site inaccessible from within the country. That's it. Even that is not very likely bc, in most countries, the IPs drag their feet over such injunctions. Most likely, this is just ass covering by this particular office to be able to show that "they have done something" about .is

It allowed some (probably foid) bureaucrat somewhere in NZ to justify her salary by showing she shot that letter ....

There is no risk to .is outside of NZ. The maximum they can do is ask their Internet Providers to make the site inaccessible from within the country. That's it. Even that is not very likely bc, in most countries, the IPs drag their feet over such injunctions. Most likely, this is just ass covering by this particular office to be able to show that "they have done something" about .is

It allowed some (probably foid) bureaucrat somewhere in NZ to justify her salary by showing she shot that letter ....
thanks, that is reassuring to hear

Why do the countries with the most annoying English accents have the most cucked governments?

Nz doc final 2 1Nz doc final 2 2
Absolutely based response. A fitting bitch slap.

What a stupid law.
Agreed, good chance they just don’t like us and our views so they reach for any reason to take the site down. Also yeah why the fuck do countries get so involved in conflicts on the other side of the globe and in regions that they have no control over? It’s like how the US is so invoked in the Ukraine war, isn’t it none of our business? Maybe I’m wrong though

I'd also argue being a US based platform, they are responsible for their own censorship as they control the access to incels.is. (They can control their own national networking systems)
I don't think other nation entities are subject to foreign laws if they're operating within the sovereignty of the home. (Unless conspiring to commit something like treason, which honestly still has to take place within the nation at harm)

Must feel good to still have some form of freedom of speech, which we no longer have here in Brazil

What's retarded about targeting niggers and women?
Because he claims to be targeting niggers but literally the first person he kills is white LMAO