Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The New York Times runs a story about Tiktok "influencers" who got fucked over by their agent

From the title and wording of this thread it seems like you are a bit surprised the NYT is running this story. I'm not tbh they've slipped into full on identity politics since like the mid 2010s.

From the title and wording of this thread it seems like you are a bit surprised the NYT is running this story. I'm not tbh they've slipped into full on identity politics since like the mid 2010s.
No I'm not. Just poking fun at em

Honestly good. The only way to make it in the human world is to fuck over other people. If you can do that especially to women then its a dream come true.

Fist2

Job title: Influencer.

JFL

"Agent." Unthinkable in 2005.

Not a single letter.

Imagine being able to make Millions of dollars from wearing a crop top and dancing for 30 seconds on a tiktok video.

Imagine being able to make Millions of dollars from wearing a crop top and dancing for 30 seconds on a tiktok video.
Imagine also feeling entitled to consistently keeping that going. Of course it wasn't gonna last forever, whores.

tiktok is turning youths into uncultured swines.

tiktok is turning youths into uncultured swines.

Every new social media has been worse than its precursors. Can't fathom how bad TikTok's successor will be kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back