Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The new Venom trailer looks pretty sick!

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Don't know about you boyos, but I am still positive that the movie might be actually good. Best part about it so far - NO FEMINIST PROPAGANDA (at least as far as I've seen).
Let's hope this movie manages to keep away from all the degenerate SJW bullshit that plagues most Marvel and DC movies today.
Cheers!

>No Spiderman
>Good Venom Movie

Pick one

i don't watch western movies but i'll watch because tom hardy is one of my favourite actors

>No Spiderman
>Good Venom Movie

Pick one
Do you really want the cucked Peter Parker Homecoming gave us to be here? Doesn't really fit the tone.
I don't mind having Maguire or Garfield in the movie though, sadly won't happen though....
Maybe they will include Carnage in this movie?

Do you really want the cucked Peter Parker Homecoming gave us to be here? Doesn't really fit the tone.
I don't mind having Maguire or Garfield in the movie though, sadly won't happen though....
Maybe they will include Carnage in this movie?
Yeah, it would be Light vs Dark, Cucked 15 yo spidey vs 30 yo Venom

In any case, Carnage would be cool, but I hope that the MCU bought him

Disappointed Tom Hardy is succumbed to the capeshit.

I'm not much of a marvel fan but I wish the DC movies were as good as the marvel ones:(