Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The new terminator movie went full soy. Thanks (((hollywood)))

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
qr3b0mfa3ec1xmdbgrvx.png

https://io9.gizmodo.com/sarah-connor-makes-the-most-badass-return-in-the-first-1828022774
Here's the first look at the new cast for the upcoming terminator movie.
How do you go from this:
The-Terminator.jpg

To That?
Hollywood destroying another beloved male franchise just like they destroyed ghostbusters.

Terminator 2 is still one of my favourite movies

Fucking hollygoy cucks ruin everything

They're trying to reshape history for SJWs and failing miserably. It's pretty hilarious tbh.

Women ruin everything

I can't wait for this to bomb.

Won't even watch that soy shit.

I haven't consumed (((american entertainment))) since 2014 or so. I don't regret it.

lol that looks extremely low budget

They even threw in a little mystery meat fanservice. Jews are smart.

NOOOO
How dare they touch my terminator movies
I watched them all on a marathon with my dad when I was much younger, it's one of my fondest memories
Is that old woman supposed to be the new terminator? The only thing that grandma can terminate is my appetite tbh

They even threw in a little mystery meat fanservice. Jews are smart.
Gotta make the goys question their sexuality.
NOOOO
How dare they touch my terminator movies
I watched them all on a marathon with my dad when I was much younger, it's one of my fondest memories
Is that old woman supposed to be the new terminator? The only thing that grandma can terminate is my appetite tbh
All the later terminators where trash, especially the one that came out a few years ago.
I think the old lady is supposed to be Sarah connor.

The tv show was kind of cool but this franchise has been dead for awhile.

Really even the 2nd one was lame compared to the 1st movie. A good movie on it's own but the tone was too different.

why do females always look so unprofessional? Like are they supposed to look intimidating or what? Because they look retarded.

JFL if you care about any future Terminator movies.

First one was an actual masterpiece
Second one was great, perfectly captures early 90s pop culture
Third one was shit but kinda fun
Everything since then has been awful

Femoids need to be banned from movies.

this looks like a great movie you sexist pig
maxresdefault.jpg

It's truely over..

I really only like the first one anyway, it's dark as hell, the next 2 are entertaining though.

Are 2 of them 'gender fluid'? (or whatever it's called these days when you can't tell if someone is a man or women)

Linda Hamilton came back for THAT?

She held out for so long...preserved the legacy that was Terminator 2. No matter what shit came afterwards, nothing could tarnish that masterpiece because she didnt reprise her role.

Until now :feelscry:

Women are already represented as the main actor hero's in lots of action/thriller movie franchises such as Alien, The Hunger Games, Resident Evil, Underworld etc.. but that's not enough for SJW's.

Is the thing in the middle a tranny of some kind? Anyway, it'll bomb just like genisys did, and maybe they'll leave the franchise the fuck alone.

That pic is not from the new terminator movie, that's from an upcoming movie called "A Whore, A Fag and A Hag"

i thought the pic you posted was photoshop lmao fuck hollywood fuck normies fuck soyboys

guaranteed flop. Hollywood never seems to learn.

Can't be any worse than the last one