[LifeFuel] The NEW incel Rabbit stream club thread!

knajjd

Modcel
-
come join come and watch QUICK this man is catfishing males and then ARRESTING them when they come

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Do you have a schedule for the next streams because I can find some ideas if you want. P
Nothing official, feel free to PM me ideas!

The holidays and being sick has just kinda fucked the regular schedule up

NEETAndTidy

-
Would we watch anything else or is it going to be a short stream?
Its an hour and a half episode. So we may watch something after. I'm not sure yet tbh. Maybe we can watch a few episodes or something after it's over or watch some shit on YouTube and talk about the episode

GoonCel

yeah aight
-
Its an hour and a half episode. So we may watch something after. I'm not sure yet tbh. Maybe we can watch a few episodes or something after it's over or watch some shit on YouTube and talk about the episode
its longer than that if u get everyending isnt it?

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
Ah for fucks sake I got all the endings but they change so I can't remember what choices lead to what. It's pretty good and I was gonna recommend black mirror but you beat me to it

Groa

Recruit
-
Can you add me to the list? I tried joining but I was instantly kicked

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
We watching the goblin slayer finale tonight? I was thinking there would be a warning by now.

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
These streams are basically my social life
Tbh same but I actually saw that friend yesterday and took your advice to not tell him I'm incel so basically I'm a Chad now.

Would appreciate a thing next time if you know you have to miss it cos I stay up till like midnight when I have to get up early because your streams are the best part of the day ngl.

NEETAndTidy

-
Tbh same but I actually saw that friend yesterday and took your advice to not tell him I'm incel so basically I'm a Chad now.

Would appreciate a thing next time if you know you have to miss it cos I stay up till like midnight when I have to get up early because your streams are the best part of the day ngl.
Ill try to release a stream announcement tomorrow if i can remember

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
In a dystopian society, single people must find a mate within 45 days or be transformed into an animal of their choice.
Would be a guinea pig so knajjd would pet me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chris_Jones OffTopic 6
NEETAndTidy OffTopic 431
NEETAndTidy OffTopic 31