Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The new generation of 12 year old hustlers

gen alpha is fucked beyond belief

@Vendetta and @edgelordcel doxxed

The first one has overdosed on Andrew Tate tiktok edits and Sneako streams
View attachment 1043177

Second specimen seems to suffer from brain sprain caused by binge listening fresh and fit podcast, hamza, and random offbrand twitter telegram course masterminds on 3x times speed all at the same time (Advanced ancient aztec adaptive learning technique which can pose serious side effects if done incorrectly)
View attachment 1043178

It's even funnier how they have copied all the accents, voice mannerisms, pauses, sentence structuring and core emphasis so much that, just with a few seconds I can tell exactly from where the retardation is coming from:feelskek:

I have no respect for those little faggots either because at my time the dream career was being a youtuber (2014-2017, golden age, where there were enough viewers to make money and right before they started all the demonitisation rape crusades) but being a youtuber regardless of what you videos make requires at least some amount of effort and creativity, but those chimp niggers want to get rich by dropshipping, being a motivational speaker that has motivational quotes but hasn't have achieved anything respectable and overall getting rich while telling others how to get rich. People used to think youtubers are arrogant but those dampaloons act like they have singlehandely defeated Jewtrix, while all they do is watch youtube motivational videos and sit on discord
they're hilarious but honestly kinda based if they can keep this motivation going for more than a few months.

modern society wants them as wagiecels that watch twitch sluts after work, not starting anything like a business or even a scam business.

unfortunately it's very likely their parents a nd society in general will reel them back in and make sure they're doing nothing special besides rot in an office chair and exchange half their salary for gamer girl bathwater

Boys go to Dubai too?

How did I not guess that already?

I could goomba stomp half of these fucking kids. They're kids! WTF?!

I miss when kids were based and would get arrested for forming terror cells; https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53392036