Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The new feminist APA guidelines highlight the URGENT need for blackpilled sciences

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★
Let me start this post off with an abrupt warning. Every blackpilled man visiting a psychologist or psychiatrist who has received training or certification based upon the APA's mental health guidelines should stop seeing them and seek alternatives if possible. The feminist take over of the APA is complete, and I'll use exclusively APA sources to prove it.

Exhibit A: The Leadership of the APA
Exhibit B: The APA's admission of its feminist agenda. (In the interest of trying to keep this post as concise as possible I won't quote it, but please go take a look for yourself.)
Exhibit C: The APA's relabeling of "traditional masculinity" as harmful.

Let's actually take some time to examine exhibit c with a few key quotes:

“Though men benefit from patriarchy, they are also impinged upon by patriarchy,” says Ronald F. Levant, EdD, a professor emeritus of psychology at the University of Akron and co-editor of the APA volume “The Psychology of Men and Masculinities.

"Prior to the second-wave feminist movement in the 1960s, all psychology was the psychology of men." (Pappas)

"Gender and sexual minorities, too, must grapple with societal views of masculinity. This is an ever-shifting territory. When Levant and Rabinowitz launched the guideline-drafting process in 2005, only Massachusetts recognized same-sex marriage. Today, transgender issues are at the forefront of the cultural conversation, and there is increased awareness of the diversity of gender identity. " (Pappas)

"The clinician’s role, McDermott says, can be to encourage men to discard the harmful ideologies of traditional masculinity (violence, sexism) and find flexibility in the potentially positive aspects (courage, leadership). He and his team are working on a positive-masculinities scale to capture peoples’ adherence to the pro-social traits expected from men, something that has yet to be measured systematically."

One may ask what all of these seemingly different quotes have in common. Two words, patriarchy theory. For those who aren't familiar with patriarchy theory, it is the idea that men use social structures to oppress women and "sexual minorities". That's right guys, feminist patriarchy theory is officially a guiding principle of the APA.

Bear in mind that the APA is the same organization that has recently removed being transgender from the DSM-5's list of mental illnesses. This is despite the fact that John Hopkin's University Hospital- one America's most renowned medical establishments- has STOPPED performing sexual reassignment surgeries for nearly 40s because of the devastating mental impact that SRS has had on its patients. The main take away from this is that the APA's main focus is no longer the treatment mental illness, but instead to push an agenda based upon feminist dogma.

With these facts in mind, one has to conclude two things from these new guidelines. Firstly, feminists will use the APA's new guidelines as a pretext to end men's first amendment rights of assembly. This will make it ILLEGAL for men to gather and protest the feminist agenda. Secondly, feminists are attempting to pacify men by making more of them homosexual and thus less of a threat to their agenda. Because if you're busy having sexual relationships with men, you're really not concerned with what women are doing.

Overall, none of this is new. This has been part and parcel of the feminist agenda since its inception. However, the fact that they are now openly attempting to destroy men is a sign that the feminist agenda is almost complete.

Which brings me to this conclusion. STEMcels, we need you guys more than ever. ESPECIALLY those who are in the biological life sciences and psychology. We need to start archiving data IMMEDIATELY. I have a strong suspicion that feminist censors will begin to scrub the internet clean of all relevant information regarding sex differences, female nature, and homosexuality. The author of the new guidelines has given us an excellent time frame for when we should start our archiving, the 1960s and prior. Everyone should start gathering a list of essential psychological and biological works. Even the works we may disagree with so that we may have this repository of knowledge in the future. Eventually, I imagine us having online classes similar to open courseware to where blackpill students can properly learn whatever discipline they may choose.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR

- If you have a psychologist or psychiatrist you should dump them if possible
- Feminists have taken over the APA
- Their new guidelines are based upon patriarchy theory which proves that feminists are at the helm of the APA
- The purpose of the APA is no longer to treat mentally ill patients
- Feminists have two goals:
- To take away men's first amendment rights to protest
- To create docile men who WON'T protest the feminist take over of society
- STEMcels who specialize in the life sciences and neuroscience should start archiving all available data recorded in the 1960s and prior.
- Eventually we could open online based blackpill colleges to teach blackpill sciences and research

Last edited:
Bear in mind that the APA is the same organization that has recently removed being transgender from the DSM-5's list of mental illnesses. This is despite the fact that John Hopkin's University Hospital- one America's most renowned medical establishments- has STOPPED performing sexual reassignment surgeries for nearly 40s because of the devastating mental impact that SRS has had on its patients. The main take away from this is that the APA's main focus is no longer the treatment mental illness, but instead to push an agenda based upon feminist dogma.
Then I'd say that they clearly don't respect the welfare of their patients, or at worst might be trying to kill them. At least when you consider the basically identical suicide rates for pre and post op transsexuals.
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Shit their (((counseling))) just makes you even more fucked up.

Last edited:
my psyhologist gave me shit because i wanted to lose weight and gymcel

NEVER GO TO THERAPY
@Grotesque tbh

APA is an extremely dangerous organization.

1. Faggotism was normalized by the APA in 1973 when they excluded faggotry from the list of mental disease (DSM-II) (https://www.glsen.org/sites/default/files/Charles Silverstein Backgrounder_0.pdf). In 2019, not being a faggot is a disease.

2. APA is trying to push (((psychology))) as a STEM discipline (https://www.apa.org/pubs/info/reports/stem-discipline.aspx) and they are putting lots of efforts to make it so. Psychology is not science, it's a snake-oil.

3. There are many psychotherapy procedures that are not reproducible and scientifically (pathologically/neuro-anatomically) sound. Most psychotherapy is nothing but classical brain-washing technique, many such techniques can easily be influenced by political agenda. http://csglobe.com/mind-control-techniques-and-brainwashing/

As if I’m going to listen to fuçking people with Psychology degrees for fuck sake. Psychology is the one of the most bullshit degrees and the worst Pseudoscience there is.

my psyhologist gave me shit because i wanted to lose weight and gymcel
That's disgusting. They are supposed to help you but they are discouraging you from improving yourself. My therapist once told me that I shouldn't face my fears. And she tried to convince me that I'm depressed while that wasn't the case. That's how you win the therapy game. Don't let them convince you that you're ill or depressed.

As if I’m going to listen to fuçking people with Psychology degrees for fuck sake. Psychology is the one of the most bullshit degrees and the worst Pseudoscience there is.