Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The new age begins here!

I

Incelsius Serpent

Self-banned
-
The day will come when we enslave urinals, obey us. The day wil come when cuntholes wil get raped everyday, domestic violence will go up. We wil kill all foids all 6,6 white chads. i really want to kill eveyrbody in my high school. i fucking hate them all. i kill all white chads all blonde piece of shit nordic foids. they wil fucking pay one day for all the shit they done to me. not yet but soon fucking soon. i will finish military once i am done with high school then i pay those whores a lesson. once learn how to use a rifle.

Fellow nordic cel. It is beyond brutal being incel here.

The day will come when we enslave urinals, obey us. The day wil come when cuntholes wil get raped everyday, domestic violence will go up. We wil kill all foids all 6,6 white chads. i really want to kill eveyrbody in my high school. i fucking hate them all. i kill all white chads all blonde piece of shit nordic foids. they wil fucking pay one day for all the shit they done to me. not yet but soon fucking soon. i will finish military once i am done with high school then i pay those whores a lesson. once learn how to use a rifle.
Based Bishop Heahmund Avi :feelsLightsaber::feelsokman:

fucking brutal. middle eastern getting mogged by 6,6 nordic chads every fucking day
Same. Unless you are low iq 6'5 thugmaxxed chaddam it is fucking over here. I ended up becoming racist because of the treatment I got from tyrones and chaddams :lul:.

Meanwhile my borderline demented BPD mother and my 5'2 balding unemployed ogre sandcel father tried to gaslight me into thinking I was normal when I was severely autistic, suicidal, possibly schizophrenic, and had homocidal thoughts,

It is even worse if you grew up in a shitty ghetto like me. You will get mogged by low inhib thugmaxxers like there's no tomorrow, as if skyscraper tall nordic chads wasn't enough mogging. :feelskek: