Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The neverending drama that is my life

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
I wonder what percentage of people the "Story" tag puts off! It makes it sound like it's going to be a huge post!

Anyway... basically I bought a house with inheritance and some friends moved in and now I can't get them to leave. oof!

I live in a different place currently and now... I dunno. I hope they pay rent or I might have to evict them.

Live and learn I suppose >.<

unwanted friends are a pain in the ass

Damn that's got to suck. Are they sex havers?

Damn that's got to suck. Are they sex havers?

lol, yah a couple.

I'll have to speak to a solicitor really (I'm in the UK... I think in America the word used is lawyer or attorney!).

It's a really complex situation but yeah even without any paperwork people can still gain rights to a property fairly easily.

I only let them stay because the council evicted them. Now it's looking like I'm going to be evicting them too.

Drama is a normie trait. Talking about the drama and calling it drama is a foid trait.

well it ends at some point

I'm genuinely considering selling the house to be honest.

I've had it for a very short time but things just keep going wrong, you know? Plus it's locked up my money so that's made my life a lot harder.

I didn't want it THAT much in the first place. I just wanted a solid investment.

It's just starting to feel like a burden and I'm kind of looking forward to being free of it again.

richcel problems . Next time give me some of that Money , little Hoppi Boy .