Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Netherlands is cucked

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Niggas really legalized various different types of drugs, prostitution is also legal and regulated by the gov't (foid's natural work), all the men are white knight cucks too. Blow the entire place up and kill everyone in it.

based, I wish my country legagalied weed and hoes

nothing wrong with legalized prostitution in modern day, only way for most men to get sex.

Niggas really legalized various different types of drugs, prostitution is also legal and regulated by the gov't (foid's natural work), all the men are white knight cucks too. Blow the entire place up and kill everyone in it.
i hate dutch fuckers. they are christian scum who beat their children and spread their degenerate prostitution shit culture throughout the world. wish putin would nuke them all fucking ready

nothing wrong with legalized prostitution in modern day, only way for most men to get sex.
the soyers want us all to cave in. refuse and resist the soy

glad to see we agree on something here machievelli. i read a free pdf of that goy's book 8 years ago

Any country where women have rights is cucked

i hate dutch fuckers. they are christian scum who beat their children and spread their degenerate prostitution shit culture throughout the world. wish putin would nuke them all fucking ready
Ikr, declare war on them

Ikr, declare war on them
If incels had their own country and I was the supreme leader, I would order my army to invade every single nation that refused to liberate its male population.

Oh no! Weed and prostitution are legal??! I want a conservacuck place where there no drug copes and any chance of ever having sex!!

Whats the problem with liberal druglaws ?

If incels had their own country and I was the supreme leader, I would order my army to invade every single nation that refused to liberate its male population.
Very based leadercel

The Netherlands lost it since they legalized drugs and prostitution.

Niggas really legalized various different types of drugs,
Not my thing but whatever.
prostitution is also legal and regulated by the gov't (foid's natural work),
This is a good thing. Better to have a small number of full-time whores than have every woman being a part-time whore.
all the men are white knight cucks too. Blow the entire place up and kill everyone in it.
This is the real problem.

they are christian scum who beat their children
Au contraire. Most parents these days are atheists that are so preoccupied with placating their children that most Dutch kiddos these days are unruly brats.
@Ahnfeltia Over for you
I think the Netherlands is comparable to the rest of Western Europe, but yes, it's over for Western Europe in general.

You can see that is cucked because the avarage men is 6-6'1 there , so brutal levels of hypergamy both on face and hight