Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Nazi pill is the bleakest blackpill EVER

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Even just a couple of years ago my opinion on nazism was the same as that of any normie:

Nazis=Monsters
Racism=Bad
Holocaust=Real

But after I discovered the blackpill I became willing to entertain ideas that before I would never even have considered, and after being exposed to more and more alternative sources of information I am not almost entirely convinced that the nazis were right about almost EVERYTHING. Race. The jews. EVERYTHING.

Literally everything mainstream media and culture has fed us over the last 60 years has been a lie. It's surreal how deep the conspiracy goes. I know I sound like a madman typing this, but it's true. The truth is complex so instead of writing dozens of pages I will merely sum up the discoveries that I have made over the past couple of years:

1. Race is real, and some are objectively better off than others.

The path towards swallowing the nazi pill always begins by discovering that almost everything we have been taught about race is a bullshit lie. Different races have different skeletons (something which would not be the case if we were merely the same species), differently sized brains, different average IQs, different hormones, and even different personalities on average. Most of human history in regards to the historical relationship between the different races can be explained through these biological differences, including the reasons for why certain parts of the world are rich (Europe, East Asia) while others are poor (Africa, South America, Southern-Asia). All the garbage about colonialism and socio-economic disparity is horseshit. It all just boils down to genetics.

2. The jews are actually in control of much of the world, and Nazi Germany had legit reasons to resist it.

History class teaches us that Hitler's anti-semitism was the byproduct of a lunatic fantasy. But like the things we were told about race this also appears to be wrong. The jews controlled the international finance system which bullied Germany both during WW1 as well as during the interwar years. Granted they perhaps weren't as all powerful as Hitler made them out to be (they don't appear to control certain regions such as China and East Asia), but they still held (and still do) a ton of power which they abused for their own interests.

3. The jews control the major international organizations today, and are using them to destroy the west.

Most mass media and big finance is controlled by jews, so much so in fact that even some other minorities are starting to attack them for it. And look at the recent UN migration pact....who do you think is responsible for it?

4. Evidence for the holocaust is shockingly weak.

We are told there exists overwhelming evidence for the holocaust and yet the biggest pieces of "evidence" are shockingly unconvincing. The gas chamber at Autzwhich is a "reconstruction" so we don't even know if it existed. In addition the logistics of the holocaust don't add up. How do you kill millions of people with a single gas chamber and then burn all their remains afterward with a few ovens? There are also tons of other problems/paradoxes which I won't get into. Do you own research if you want to know more.

I honestly can't describe how utterly fucked up I feel after swallowing the nazi pill. Like, when the realization began to kick in that the nazis were actually the good guys I felt almost physically ill.

Has anybody else here swallowed the nazi pill? And if so what made you do this? Did you do it in steps like I did? How did it make you feel?

High IQ.

I believed Nazis were evil for most of my youth. I was a typical boy brainwashed by the Jew.

I did some extensive digging during a WW2 high school project and that’s when I discovered that everything I was taught is a lie. It changed me as a person.

History is written by the victors.

Even just a couple of years ago my opinion on nazism was the same as that of any normie:

Nazis=Monsters
Racism=Bad
Holocaust=Real

But after I discovered the blackpill I became willing to entertain ideas that before I would never even have considered, and after being exposed to more and more alternative sources of information I am not almost entirely convinced that the nazis were right about almost EVERYTHING. Race. The jews. EVERYTHING.

Literally everything mainstream media and culture has fed us over the last 60 years has been a lie. It's surreal how deep the conspiracy goes. I know I sound like a madman typing this, but it's true. The truth is complex so instead of writing dozens of pages I will merely sum up the discoveries that I have made over the past couple of years:

The path towards swallowing the nazi pill always begins by discovering that almost everything we have been taught about race is a bullshit lie. Different races have different skeletons (something which would not be the case if we were merely the same species), differently sized brains, different average IQs, different hormones, and even different personalities on average. Most of human history in regards to the historical relationship between the different races can be explained through these biological differences, including the reasons for why certain parts of the world are rich (Europe, East Asia) while others are poor (Africa, South America, Southern-Asia). All the garbage about colonialism and socio-economic disparity is horseshit. It all just boils down to genetics.

2. The jews are actually in control of much of the world, and Nazi Germany had legit reasons to resist it.

History class teaches us that Hitler's anti-semitism was the byproduct of a lunatic fantasy. But like the things we were told about race this also appears to be wrong. The jews controlled the international finance system which bullied Germany both during WW1 as well as during the interwar years. Granted they perhaps weren't as all powerful as Hitler made them out to be (they don't appear to control certain regions such as China and East Asia), but they still held (and still do) a ton of power which they abused for their own interests.

3. The jews control the major international organizations today, and are using them to destroy the west.

Most mass media and big finance is controlled by jews, so much so in fact that even some other minorities are starting to attack them for it. And look at the recent UN migration pact....who do you think is responsible for it?

We are told there exists overwhelming evidence for the holocaust and yet the biggest pieces of "evidence" are shockingly unconvincing. The gas chamber at Autzwhich is a "reconstruction" so we don't even know if it existed. In addition the logistics of the holocaust don't add up. How do you kill millions of people with a single gas chamber and then burn all their remains afterward with a few ovens? There are also tons of other problems/paradoxes which I won't get into. Do you own research if you want to know more.

I honestly can't describe how utterly fucked up I feel after swallowing the nazi pill. Like, when the realization began to kick in that the nazis were actually the good guys I felt almost physically ill.

Has anybody else here swallowed the nazi pill? And if so what made you do this? Did you do it in steps like I did? How did it make you feel?
Remember 6 gorillion remember

Yes, the Nazis were not perfect, but they were a lot better than the Communists and the Western Allies which gave us this pozzed up degenerate feminist world. Had the Nazis and Japanese won, the world would be a far better place for men today. However, many Neo-Nazis today are degenerate thug cucks, which is what puts off many respectable men from sympathizing with original Nazism.

An interesting thing to note, Hitler had great respect for Islam and wished Germans were Muslim instead of Christian, as he predicted they would have been a lot more fanatical and hardened in battle due to Islam's martyrdom culture. Had only the Germans fought with this sort of zeal, the world most likely would have been saved from degeneracy and feminism.

Lmao let's start a war we can't win then get raped by the russian veterans we failed to genocide then import 10 billion brown people.
Germany is retard.
Germany could have won. But USA cunts like in ww1 interfering fucked their plans up

Nazis=Monsters
Racism=Bad
Holocaust=Real

i think you're having hallucinations

Germany could have won. But USA cunts like in ww1 interfering fucked their plans up
Hitler should’ve listened to his generals more. He was known to ignore his generals..

It’s a real shame. I often wonder what an Aryan world would look like. I envision a glorious utopia where feminism and social justice are not even known concepts. Oh what a beautiful world.

Hitler should’ve listened to his generals more. He was known to ignore his generals..

It’s a real shame. I often wonder what an Aryan world would look like. I envision a glorious utopia where feminism and social justice are not even known concepts. Oh what a beautiful world.
True that i can recommend you the tv series man in the high castle, it's in a different parallel universe 1960 but the axis have won ww2

The best would have been if Himmler and the SS took power after Hitler would have stepped down in 1950, and revived the old German traditions, got rid of Christianity and brought back Neo-Paganism. German foids would have lost all their rights, the German men would have lived in tune with nature, becoming hardy and resilient, while advanced technology would only be maintained for medicine and other vital purposes. Life would have been utopian with women knowing their place, a strong brotherhood between men, and no subversive dirty cucks to ruin shit and allow foids to get out of hand again.

Himmler wanted Germans to return to living in tight-knit rural communities, rather than the degeneracy of anonymous city-life.

Last edited:
@Disillusioned makes high iq threads but i never click lol

The Jews got kicked out of every place they went to in history. Before they controlled the media, everyone knew how cancerous their people were

The best would have been if Himmler and the SS took power after Hitler would have stepped down in 1950, and revived the old German traditions, got rid of Christianity and brought back Neo-Paganism. German foids would have lost all their rights, the German men would have lived in tune with nature, becoming hardy and resilient, while advanced technology would only be maintained for medicine and other vital purposes. Life would have been utopian with women knowing their place, and a strong brotherhood between men, and no subversive dirty cucks to ruin shit and allow foids to get out of hand again.

Himmler wanted Germans to return to living in tight-knit rural communities, rather than the degeneracy of anonymous city-life.
Himmler was based. I’m pretty sure Hitler hated him towards his death though.
http://www.auschwitz.dk/Will.htm

Himmler was based. I’m pretty sure Hitler hated him towards his death though.

Yeah true, that was when Nazi Germany was collapsing towards the end and the leaders began to turn on each other. Had things only went more well during the war and the Nazis had won, perhaps Himmler could have maneuvered himself in a position to succeed Hitler, especially as he gained a lot in power until 1945.

The Nazipill destroyed me.

Fec

Fec

"Germany could have won in my head" :feelshaha:
it would have if it didnt invade russia

High IQ, OP.

Jews are responsible for every single international crime against humanity in living memory.

Nazis simply wanted to conquer Europe, genocide or germanize others like lots of tribes/countries have before. Kinda sucks because it would destroy lot of european heritage. Pre- women suffrage conservative world seems like better times than pumped up nazis.

I'm not nearly as much a nazi sympathizer as I once were but yeah, the nazis were right about lots of things and the world would most likely have been better had they won.

Nazism is a chad ideology.

[...]

Granted they perhaps weren't as all powerful as Hitler made them out to be (they don't appear to control certain regions such as China and East Asia), but they still held (and still do) a ton of power which they abused for their own interests.

[...]

Most mass media and big finance is controlled by jews, so much so in fact that even some other minorities are starting to attack them for it.

So what you're saying is that the jews are just objectively better than the other races if they're so powerful?

So what you're saying is that the jews are just objectively better than the other races if they're so powerful?

You can argue that the jews have some strong racial qualities such as high IQ, but at the same time a large part of the reason they are so strong is because they have very strong in-group preference and act in ways that are parasitic and destructive towards the other races. The jews are powerful because they have brainwashed Europeans into tolerating them. Can you imagine the jews pulling this garbage in say, China? LOL!

it’s ok women are doing the nazis job for them soon all that will be left are white aryan chads since they’re the only ones allowed to reproduce

I remember swallowing the nazi pill, it was mindblowing. Becoming blackpilled really changes the way you view things.

You can argue that the jews have some strong racial qualities such as high IQ, but at the same time a large part of the reason they are so strong is because they have very strong in-group preference and act in ways that are parasitic and destructive towards the other races. The jews are powerful because they have brainwashed Europeans into tolerating them. Can you imagine the jews pulling this garbage in say, China? LOL!

I agree about the strong in-group preference and I will say that I find such behaviour disgusting, however that can also be said about other rich-people circles and other type of connections that people are born into. My issues are moreso with the behaviour in itself rather than the race.

It's great that you bring up China because that is exactly what I'm talking about, favouritism and similiar degenerate behaviour occures regardless of the involvement of jews. Blaming everything bad on some outsiders is just terrible cope that has been going on for thousands of years.

including the reasons for why certain parts of the world are rich (Europe, East Asia) while others are poor (Africa, South America, Southern-Asia). All the garbage about colonialism and socio-economic disparity is horseshit. It all just boils down to genetics.
I agree with most of your post, but this argument is cope
In addition the logistics of the holocaust don't add up. How do you kill millions of people with a single gas chamber and then burn all their remains afterward with a few ovens?
It’s not like they did this at your local elementary school. They had numerous complexes and the Jews were taken to these camps periodically it wasn’t done in one fell swoop

"Germany could have won in my head" :feelshaha:
Oh so tell me about how they fucked you over and almost reached Moscow while the red army shit their pants? The soviets were lucky they were supllied with resources and other things from the us. Not to forget that the second front on the west took off a lot of pressure on the eastern front.

Yes I swallowed the nazipill before the blackpill and was obsessed with it. Nowdays that pill has weakend since the blackpill is stronger and is everything I think about. But I'm still sympathetic towards them and think we would better off if we lived in their society.

I swallowed the Nazipill in 6th grade, after I didn't believe my English teacher when she said they made lampshades out of Jew skin.

Nazis=Monsters
Racism=Bad
Holocaust=Real

If you put out those claims, at least try to actually prove them by refering to legit sources. This just makes you sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist.