Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The natural conclusion of the bluepill is suicide

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Assume you take everything bluepillers say at face value: the bar for men is extremely low, all you need to get laid is respect women and have a good personality. 99% of men are getting laid, the reason YOU don't is because you are a misogynistic asshole and have a terrible personality. You have tried for years and years to get laid and the fact that you didn't is proof that you are a steaming pile of shit. If you believe all of this, you should HATE yourself. You should be ashamed at how pathetic and worthless you are since all of this is YOUR fault and YOUR fault alone. At this point there is only one intellectually honest solution for your situation: suicide. Your mere existence is a thorn in the side of the world and especially women. You are a waste of oxygen and should kill yourself to never inconvenience anyone else ever again.

All these 30 year old "virgin but not incel" copers are just afraid to take the final conclusion of their own ideology. Because if they did they would've killed themselves years ago.

By their own logic virgin but not incel wouldn't exist unless they truly believe they are voluntarily not getting relationships. :feelskek:

They even say stupid shit like "you'll find it when you stop looking" yes, foids don't have to try, chads don't have to try but most males definitely do and for unattractive males, there's nothing they can do.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
bluepillers on suicidewatch:dab:

They actually mean shut up or kill yourself.

High IQ. They put a tremendous amount of guilt and responsibility in you for your failure when in reality you're just ugly and if your bones/skin/height/race/hair were a bit different, you could pull women from dating apps with shit like "wanna be my filfthy toy?" and "ching chong chang do you wanna bang?".

The redpill is even worse tbh, because it's more demanding and more agressive in making you think that you could be slaying 10/10 models if only your "game" was decent.

Bluepillers Are The typical "crying wojak behind a smiling mask"

I know one White Knight that Gets triggered If you Make a joke about Womens nature. He pre emptively laughs at his own shitty jokes to protect his ego.

Wouldnt Be surprised at All If he suicided one Day. Cant find a lower Life form than these vermin

I pity people who aren't blackpilled.

The black pill truly sets you free. I don't even ldar more on average since I discovered it, actually even less.

I rotted far more and was far more depressed when I was blue pilled and was blaming myself instead of my genes.

Bluepillers have blood in their hands ngl. I'm sure there were people who reached the exact same conclusion as you did and ended up roping themselves.

Worse yet, this line of thinking would imply that literal murders, rapists, child molesters etc are better people than you (since they get laid, have kids etc)

The blue pill makes you think that it is because of your personality so you start hating yourself your own identity thinking you are a bad person then you start having suicidal thoughts.
The black pill makes you understand that it is because of your looks something you didn't choose and it also makes you realize how society is shallow, it doesn't worth to give it a fuck so you don't get mad and just learn how to cope.
The blue pill makes you think that it is because of your personality so you start hating yourself your own identity thinking you are a bad person then you start having suicidal thoughts.
The black pill makes you understand that it is because of your looks something you didn't choose and it also makes you realize how society is shallow, it doesn't worth to give it a fuck so you don't get mad and just learn how to cope.

Last edited:
Worse yet, this line of thinking would imply that literal murders, rapists, child molesters etc are better people than you (since they get laid, have kids etc)
Yes this is the only conclusion you can come to. Ugly men are the worst humans possible since everyone else is getting laid thanks to their awesome personalities :feelsLSD:

I still can’t believe that there are balding manlet ethnics walking around my country trying to pick up a college stacey. I don’t know if I should laugh or cry

The natural conclusion of the bluepill :bluepill: is no different from the blackpill :blackpill: because both of them have killed their former self and reincarnated in their own way.

I honestly refuse to believe that anyone genuinely believes that bluegill garbage. It is so blatantly obvious that looks are #1, with literally no examples (a handful out of literally billions) of “personality” winning over looks. Proof is actually everywhere, on their favorite social media sites. almost half of tiktok posts are women making fun of ugly men, and talking about how much they hate them.

I honestly refuse to believe that anyone genuinely believes that bluegill garbage. It is so blatantly obvious that looks are #1, with literally no examples (a handful out of literally billions) of “personality” winning over looks. Proof is actually everywhere, on their favorite social media sites. almost half of tiktok posts are women making fun of ugly men, and talking about how much they hate them.
true. western women like to victimize themselves because they love the attention they get from ALL of society and it feeds their victim complex:feelsrope:

with literally no examples (a handful out of literally billions) of “personality” winning over looks
the only "personality" that can win over looks is being rich

the only "personality" that can win over looks is being rich
But that is only partially true. The female would “get with” the ugly rich guy for his money, but we all know he would receive minimal sexual return, while she gives her true “love” and sex to an attractive man.

But that is only partially true. The female would “get with” the ugly rich guy for his money, but we all know he would receive minimal sexual return, while she gives her true “love” and sex to an attractive man.
you're right