Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The National Debt is a Series Issue that Affects Incels, and How we Can Deal With It

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

The national debt has always been a topic I've been fascinated with. As an economics genius myself, I've always pondered the debt, is it good, is it bad? Is deficit spending a good thing or a bad thing? The conclusion I've come to is always.... no. Deficits can be a great tool in temporary circumstances where the government must spend more than it can receive in tax revenue because it may take too much time to raise the needed taxes (Covid-19 lockdowns for example) but in general a balanced budget is AWAYS better. That's because deficit spending is just another form of tax. If the money is raised through direct private borrowing, it's a tax on your ASSETS and present value of your net worth... because your tax revenue will be higher in the future. If the money is generated through money-printing, the tax is inflation... on your existing bonds and bank account. Taxes are the best way to finance government spending because we can directly control where we're pulling the resources from, the inflation tax is a little more chaotic. in that sense. Also, financing expenditure through borrowing is better than inflation because it's more predictable, and public finance is easier to manage when we're looking at hard numbers, rather than trying to estimate the impact of inflation.

Now... I know what you're thinking, what does this have to do with inceldom? Well, I'll tell you. We live in a democracy, in a democracy, the majority get to pull the strings for the national purse. They get to decide where the deficit financing is going. The majority of people are not incels. Even if 80% of men become open incels, that's only 40% of the population. Toliets and Chads still have us outnumbered, and they will vote for policies that benefit them at the expense of incels. This is especially true when the debt comes do, when we have to pay for it. Who will be footing the bill, toliets? Or us? The answer should be obvious. Prepare for a future of bachelor taxes, sin taxes (for vidya), more prostitution stings that fine you like crazy when you're caught (revenue via fines), and child tax rebates (which means more taxes for the childless).

Clearly, the national debt is an issue that affects incels, and here are some ways to deal with it.

1) Higher progressive income taxes, higher capital gains taxes, and higher inheritance taxes

We need to raise taxes on the wealthy. For too long they have been passing on generational wealth. Building dynasties of ruling over others undeservedly. The mantra we here is that we will discourage hard work. These arguments hold SOME merit in theory but not practice. If everyone is progressively taxed at higher and higher rates, and there is no way to avoid them by changing profession assuming you're earning the same money, the effects of the tax will be mitigated. For example, taxing doctors at 90% will discourage people from going that route, why go down a profession you'll be taxed at 90%... but.... if every other profession that earns a doctor's salary is taxed at 90%.... suddenly the scales have tipped back. Taxes only discourage hard work when there is alternatives for people, taxes don't provide alternatives.... And, even if the taxes did somewhat discourage hard work, even after what I said, we are far below the point where the consequences will outweigh the benefit. The additional revenue we could achieve with higher taxes on the wealthy will greatly outweigh the marginal decreases in productivity from this respective class.

Many billionaires differ taxes by generating wealth through capital gains... as long as you don't sell you don't pay taxes right??? Well, that's true until the company starts paying dividends, then you have to pay tax on the dividends, and once you die you are taxed as if you sold the asset, and may even be forced to sell some of the asset to pay the capital gains taxes. So yes... the rich can defer taxes, but not avoid them, if the tax codes are implemented correctly.

2) Free Trade

Free trade would stimulate the economy far more than any stupid fiscal package. If we opened up our borders economically to the rest of the world, we could greatly enhance our productivity and generate even more tax revenue than what would be foregone by the tariffs. Economics is about productivity, and we can generate more productivity that will yield more taxes by REMOVING a current tax against imported goods, funny how that works.

3) Quantitative Easing

We need to use QE to ease the debt. Quantitative Easing is essentially printing off the debt, which will cause inflation... but as long as QE is only done to maintain the target 2% rate... I think that is a very reasonable policy implementation. In fact, we could even let inflation climb to 5% or 6% for a certain period of time.... just to flip the interest rate on the debt into the negatives. Current bond yields are less than 1%... an inflation rate of 5% or 6%, combined with a balance budget, would quickly diminish our national debt. We could see a true fall in the national debt relative to GDP..... I believe that within a few years of such policy, America could become extremely solvent as a nation... not that we aren't always solvent, we can always issue our own currency, but the ratios can be flipped more eloquently in our favor.

What are your thoughts?

The national debt has always been a topic I've been fascinated with. As an economics genius myself, I've always pondered the debt, is it good, is it bad? Is deficit spending a good thing or a bad thing? The conclusion I've come to is always.... no. Deficits can be a great tool in temporary circumstances where the government must spend more than it can receive in tax revenue because it may take too much time to raise the needed taxes (Covid-19 lockdowns for example) but in general a balanced budget is AWAYS better. That's because deficit spending is just another form of tax. If the money is raised through direct private borrowing, it's a tax on your ASSETS and present value of your net worth... because your tax revenue will be higher in the future. If the money is generated through money-printing, the tax is inflation... on your existing bonds and bank account. Taxes are the best way to finance government spending because we can directly control where we're pulling the resources from, the inflation tax is a little more chaotic. in that sense. Also, financing expenditure through borrowing is better than inflation because it's more predictable, and public finance is easier to manage when we're looking at hard numbers, rather than trying to estimate the impact of inflation.

Now... I know what you're thinking, what does this have to do with inceldom? Well, I'll tell you. We live in a democracy, in a democracy, the majority get to pull the strings for the national purse. They get to decide where the deficit financing is going. The majority of people are not incels. Even if 80% of men become open incels, that's only 40% of the population. Toliets and Chads still have us outnumbered, and they will vote for policies that benefit them at the expense of incels. This is especially true when the debt comes do, when we have to pay for it. Who will be footing the bill, toliets? Or us? The answer should be obvious. Prepare for a future of bachelor taxes, sin taxes (for vidya), more prostitution stings that fine you like crazy when you're caught (revenue via fines), and child tax rebates (which means more taxes for the childless).

Clearly, the national debt is an issue that affects incels, and here are some ways to deal with it.

1) Higher progressive income taxes, higher capital gains taxes, and higher inheritance taxes

We need to raise taxes on the wealthy. For too long they have been passing on generational wealth. Building dynasties of ruling over others undeservedly. The mantra we here is that we will discourage hard work. These arguments hold SOME merit in theory but not practice. If everyone is progressively taxed at higher and higher rates, and there is no way to avoid them by changing profession assuming you're earning the same money, the effects of the tax will be mitigated. For example, taxing doctors at 90% will discourage people from going that route, why go down a profession you'll be taxed at 90%... but.... if every other profession that earns a doctor's salary is taxed at 90%.... suddenly the scales have tipped back. Taxes only discourage hard work when there is alternatives for people, taxes don't provide alternatives.... And, even if the taxes did somewhat discourage hard work, even after what I said, we are far below the point where the consequences will outweigh the benefit. The additional revenue we could achieve with higher taxes on the wealthy will greatly outweigh the marginal decreases in productivity from this respective class.

Many billionaires differ taxes by generating wealth through capital gains... as long as you don't sell you don't pay taxes right??? Well, that's true until the company starts paying dividends, then you have to pay tax on the dividends, and once you die you are taxed as if you sold the asset, and may even be forced to sell some of the asset to pay the capital gains taxes. So yes... the rich can defer taxes, but not avoid them, if the tax codes are implemented correctly.

2) Free Trade

Free trade would stimulate the economy far more than any stupid fiscal package. If we opened up our borders economically to the rest of the world, we could greatly enhance our productivity and generate even more tax revenue than what would be foregone by the tariffs. Economics is about productivity, and we can generate more productivity that will yield more taxes by REMOVING a current tax against imported goods, funny how that works.

3) Quantitative Easing

We need to use QE to ease the debt. Quantitative Easing is essentially printing off the debt, which will cause inflation... but as long as QE is only done to maintain the target 2% rate... I think that is a very reasonable policy implementation. In fact, we could even let inflation climb to 5% or 6% for a certain period of time.... just to flip the interest rate on the debt into the negatives. Current bond yields are less than 1%... an inflation rate of 5% or 6%, combined with a balance budget, would quickly diminish our national debt. We could see a true fall in the national debt relative to GDP..... I believe that within a few years of such policy, America could become extremely solvent as a nation... not that we aren't always solvent, we can always issue our own currency, but the ratios can be flipped more eloquently in our favor.

What are your thoughts?
DAMN.... no one?

Jfl, just keep your money in a more stable currency (ideally gold bars in a safe). Over for amerimutts tbh
You will be taxed on your capital gains made from gold... if any... and you may lose money on gold. Gold is being mined with a stock/flow of about 1/0.02.... it could easily drop as well.

Buy it with cash dumbass, untraceable. Keep it in a safe, buy a gun to ward off invaders - problem solved :feelsokman:
And who do you sell it to? You'll have to find someone who's wiling to buy black market gold, and then what do you do with the cash? You have to launder it.

Have you thought this through?

Reverse the brainlet Jew Keynesian economic policies of infinite money printing that you love so much idiot.

Yes of course I have, you can exchange gold for virtually every currency. We are both youngcels, but before our time, the USD used to be backed by gold (til ~1970). Gold is the safest investment tbh, the dollar will very likely depreciate, get out while you still can :whitepill:
I trust the U.S dollar more than I do gold bullion

Reverse the brainlet Jew Keynesian economic policies of infinite money printing that you love so much idiot.
That's one of my most secure beliefs. I understood why people in Keynes time disagreed with him, if you're still not on board with keynesianism and monetary expansion you're pretty stupid

Because a paper federal reserve note is worth more than a rock? JFL.

Runaway inflation and a yuuuge national debt.

It must get tiring having to troll and subvert this forum all day with your shitty bluepilled ideas.
>Because a paper federal reserve note is worth more than a rock? JFL.

Yeah... the currency you can use to pay taxes with in the United States and make international oil payments with... totally less useful than a ROCK that has no intrinsic use

>Runaway inflation and a yuuuge national debt.

Oh yeah, that's totally Keynes's fault. Not the Covid-19 pandemic and supply chain breakdown.. It's all because of Lord Keynes.

I'm convinced you're a troll, no one is this stupid.

The National Debt is the least of my problems. So, I'm not worried about it yet.
Best I can do is to invest in appreciating assets, which has been a farce this year.

The National Debt is the least of my problems. So, I'm not worried about it yet.
Best I can do is to invest in appreciating assets, which has been a farce this year.
The USD will continue to increase in value relative to asset classes like gold, stock, and bonds.

There should be a height tax
Anyone over 6 feet must pay 100 dollars per inch in taxes:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Higher income taxes, quantitative easing, free trade, higher inheritance taxes all benefit kikes and not Incels. I can understand the capital gains tax but it should be mainly aimed at billionaires.