Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The myth that sex is about procreation and not pleasure

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
Sex is about pleasure, not procreation.

There's this myth that sex is about procreation instead of pleasure, and it does make sense but often whores use "genetical quality" as an excuse for whoring out for chads. So we should talk about it.

Everyone wants to have sex just for pleasure, not procreation, it's just an added benefit but no one aims for it, especially in an age where you have to pay for your children and you HAVE TO keep them alive, no matter your finances. In an age where children are just a burden procreation is just the consequences of having sex, a biological need that needs to be satisfied.

Am I pro abortion because of this? I wouldn't like to bring someone of my looks threshold into the world, I would also not like to see whores getting what they want after what they've done to me. So when speaking anti or pro abortion, I just don't like the idea of people getting to torture someone that they've given birth to, they should bear the consequences of their stupid actions. It's not a voluntary decision the baby took birth, it was you who had sex.

Nonetheless, incel or not, everyone agrees babies and children are merely a consequence of having sex today.

You may like having a child, which is rare, but you may like having children, but even then it's not about procreation, it's about pleasure.

Procreation is just the added benefit/consequence to sex, pleasure is the main goal. If you view it as a side effect just like decoration on furniture, it's clear having children doesn't really matter and it's only a consequence of having fun.

one more thing, I should swap pleasure with need, sex is a need

In every case where a man didn't get sex for a long enough time, he commited suicide or mass shootings

There are countless downsides to lack of sex

What symptoms does lack of sex cause?

What Happens When You Stop Having Sex
  • You Might Feel More Anxious. 1/11. ...
  • Your Heart May Not Work as Well. 2/11. ...
  • You Might Get Less Exercise. 3/11. ...
  • You May Lose Your Keys More Often. 4/11. ...
  • Your Immune System May Get Weaker. 5/11. ...
  • Your Relationship Changes. 6/11. ...
  • Your Prostate May Be Less Healthy. 7/11. ...
  • You Might Sleep Less. 8/11.
More items...

22 Feb 2023

sex