Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Movie Unforgiven and My Tiny Dick

F

Feeshtu

Officer
★★
The movie Unforgiven is a western, basically about two guys who are out to kill another two guys for cutting up a prostitute.

Why did the guys cut up the prostitute?
Because she laughed at one guys small dick.

The movie suggests, indirectly, that it is okay for a foid to laugh at man’s small cock.
But, not okay to lash out at the foid for laughing.

The two main characters are white knights. But, that is besides the point I’m trying to make.

The point I’m trying to make is that it is a grave insult to mock a man’s dick size.
And the hooker got exactly what she deserved.

I wouldn’t cut anyone up, I don’t want to go to prison.
But, did she deserve it? Absolutely yes.

This is the world we live in.
Men are ridiculed for things we have no control over.
And foids are protected from their own bad decisions by the government, society and most men, who are willing to do anything to never hold foids accountable.

If I wanted to see a western with next to zero chad worship and simping, I'd just read Blood Meridian.

Are there any westerns that an incel can watch? They all seem to feature some white knighting chad who mogs everyone.

Are there any westerns that an incel can watch? They all seem to feature some white knighting chad who mogs everyone.
Fairly sure that’s a part of the genre

Unforgiven is unforgivable!