Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The movie "cuties" is trying to condition the people for pedophilia.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Just as being "transgender" was abhorrent, Disgusting and downright godless in the early 2000's and basically normalized by now (((they))) are working on pedophilia.

20200913 033646

20200913 033811

Then look at all the sick fucks in (((their))) media jump to its defense.

View: https://youtu.be/zniUtLZRn8Y

Countless more "articles" calling critics "right wing extremist" for disliking a movie that openly sexualizes 10 year olds.

Then there's the Podesta emails, Hillary Clinton's main campaign chairman.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6rjx82/wikileaks_podesta_email_discusses_children_in_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

I dont care what any of the reddit CUCKS say, who the fuck sends an email like that making their exact ages known saying that they are the further entertainment. If it really was just a regular pool party wouldnt you just say "the kids are coming?"

Then the kids channels...

This is ALL routine in (((showbiz))) and politics and the mega rich. Clinton hanging with Epstein should have been the "enoughs enough" moment but apparently its not. They get away with so much.

Everything (((they))) do has a purpose and this cuties movie is no different. Pedophilia is rampant among the upper echelon of society. We all know where the evil is coming from

lifefuel for mainlander

I think that this is more about normalizing that young girls become sluts. And tolerance for sluts in general and less clothing.

Last edited:
@Napoleon de Geso, thoughts?

Spoken like a true Normfag @Boardwalkcel

Only normfags get outraged over that film

It’s just another blackpill about how foids growing up will become hypergamous Chad lovers

If you’re truly blackpilled that movie isn’t a shock to you

Lifefuel for you know who.

I wish they normalize relationships between adult men and postpubescent young girls. That way, men will have hopes of getting with a woman who hasn't taken dozens of cocks in their holes yet.

But it's not happening in our lifetimes at all. If they wanted to condition pedophilia they would show pedophiles in a positive light or a relationship between a man and a little girl in a positive light. Not just young girls being whores. This is what that show normalizes, young girls being whores. Just like many others shows, this one is just a bit more explicit than most.

Also, young girls being whores is already normalized for the most part, you're late. They can be whores for young Chad but not for you. If you're adult and you defend this, you're a feminist agecuck. I can respect your opinion if you're against young girls having sex with ANYONE, though.

Last edited: