Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The movie "Cannibal Holocaust" is life fuel

N

Nature&Whitepilled

Banned
-
It's about a young American film crew (consistent of Chad, his Stacey gf, their normie "friend", and I think there was some other chick aswell) who travel into the Amazons to film and interact with two different Cannibal tribes who are enemies with each other in the hopes of it making them famous.

The first tribe is very nice to them. And While they are cannibals they do it in a way that makes sense, they just eat the remains of the enemy they have fought with instead of burying the body in some retarded christian fashion. anyway the film crew's way of showing gratification was severely harrasing them, most fucked up scene in the film they force basically everyone in the tribe into a small house and then lit it on fire for a film stunt..

Anyway I won't go deeper into detail but it ends with them meeting the other tribe and it doesn't go so well, and it's extremely graphic & realistic.

It can't really be considered a horror film, but it's very brutal.

It's about a young American film crew (consistent of Chad, his Stacey gf, their normie "friend", and I think there was some other chick aswell) who travel into the Amazons to film and interact with two different Cannibal tribes who are enemies with each other in the hopes of it making them famous.

The first tribe is very nice to them. And While they are cannibals they do it in a way that makes sense, they just eat the remains of the enemy they have fought with instead of burying the body in some retarded christian fashion. anyway the film crew's way of showing gratification was severely harrasing them, most fucked up scene in the film they force basically everyone in the tribe into a small house and then lit it on fire for a film stunt..

Anyway I won't go deeper into detail but it ends with them meeting the other tribe and it doesn't go so well, and it's extremely graphic & realistic.

It can't really be considered a horror film, but it's very brutal.
They deserve it for what they did to the first tribe

It's a disgusting snuff film.

It's a disgusting snuff film.
A snuff film is a film that documents real murders taking place. Also disgusting? How can someone be so afraid of seeing the inside of animals & human skeletons, blood. Are you religious? Lmao.

I haven't seen it yet. But it's on my backlog.