Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Movie "American Beauty" Is Our Movie

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-

Demonstrates the black-pill in its purest form, takes the side of the incel-minded protagonist, shows a sexless marriage with a cheating wife, promotes moral nihilism, shows hyper-gamy. BTFO's wagecuckery, and debunked NT-Copers

seems interesting

sounds like a boomer mstow movie

Ngl you're kind of right but it still promotes the blackpill, which is icnel
blackpill would never fly in the box office because its too brutal this movie, like the joker is a black colored tic tac designed for easy digestion for normies

blackpill would never fly in the box office because its too brutal this movie, like the joker is a black colored tic tac designed for easy digestion for normies

So is the case with all high-brow entertainment.

But they promote all of that or they criticize it?

I will search it

may watch someday

The most ironic part about that movie is when Kevin Spacy's character is suspected of being gay by his neighbor when in reality the actor himself is a full blown cocksucker.

Never heard of it

Frankenstein was the first blackpilled work of art i've ever explored.
Not too much interested in watching movies alone since females there are suicidefuel with all the sexuality they display.

Maybe if there was an incel cytube movie night, i would watch it with lads and roast females with them.

And of course he wants a qt teen blonde foid

Yeah, was talking about the book
I was asking just in case since there aren't many readers in this site. It's one of my favourite books, it's quite ironic that it was written by a female, my childhood crush.

Fappepe