Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the most shitty movie of 2018 pass the billion mark on box office - all cuz of chad.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
fffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
https://www.ibtimes.co.in/aquaman-c...lebrates-thanks-fans-heartfelt-message-790029

such shitty movie and they passed the 1B just because of a chad. that movie now is top 30 of all time & number 1 for dc at box office.

FUCK THIS SHIT
the comments in every pic or video about this movie in fb is just foids "tehehehehehehe i want to fuck him tetehehehe"

example i saw in other forum:
Untitled

LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING

LOOKS IS EVERYTHING

Soundtrack was nice. Also that red head roastie was sexy.
7/10 would fap again

Numale comic book fans going with their girlfriends to the theater so they can get wet for Chad. JFL.

Aquaman, what is his power again? I think only :soy: and women go to comic book movies pretty much, it’s buffets for the former in that they can pretend they’re big, tough guys and the women who can’t get :chad: imagine he’s saving the world for them or something. A straight guy who has a T level over 400 going to a comic book movie is like a square jawed guy in the West under 50 who hates Trump, pretty fuckin’ rare.

I don't get how he is the ultimate chad. There are way chaddier chads out there. His eye area is kind of ogre looking.

This movie is an atrocity and yet it broke 1 billion because it stars 2 gigachads.
jason-momoa-trolls-couples-fan-pics-fb6__700-png.jpg

Fuck capeshit.

what makes this guy so attractive i dont get it he is ugly to me imo (inb4 cope)

people like him because his life is a never ending shower

what makes this guy so attractive i dont get it he is ugly to me imo (inb4 cope)
His eye area is incel tier, it's just his hair and lower third and height, frame. Also status halo.

He's 39 and he's married to a 51 year old divorcee.

fffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
https://www.ibtimes.co.in/aquaman-c...lebrates-thanks-fans-heartfelt-message-790029

such shitty movie and they passed the 1B just because of a chad. that movie now is top 30 of all time & number 1 for dc at box office.

FUCK THIS SHIT
the comments in every pic or video about this movie in fb is just foids "tehehehehehehe i want to fuck him tetehehehe"

example i saw in other forum:
View attachment 81753

View attachment 81755

LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
LOOKS IS EVERYTHING

LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
i prefer Thor
He's 39 and he's married to a 51 year old divorcee.
WHAT THE CUCK,? srly? fk we are doomed

Even for a superhero movie it looked like shit. Surprised this one did as well as it has.

"JBW"

White women would murder their own fathers just for Momoa to acknowledge their existence.

As far as superhero movies go it was pretty good. Better than Marvel shit lately.

And you gotta love that Momoa is a low inhib nigger, fondling his daughter's nips while on camera like he don't give a fuck :)

I don't get how he is the ultimate chad. There are way chaddier chads out there. His eye area is kind of ogre looking.
What ive always thought. When i saw him first time in GOT i thought he just looks like some stereotypical arabish warrior you find in movies and nothing special

Birdbox is worse.

The movie was alright, definitely not worthy of the billion dollar profit however

It's not even worth pirating movies at this rate - the bandwidth and time wasted to watch them is worth more than the $0.00 rental fee.

Lmfao, giga chad can literally grope a jb in public and people take pictures of it, he probably pounded both of them later that day and that was recorded too.

It's not even worth pirating movies at this rate - the bandwidth and time wasted to watch them is worth more than the $0.00 rental fee.
Lmfao tbh tbh JFL at any retard that went and saw 50 Chad's harder.