Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The most severe trial:

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
Narrated Usama bin Zaid: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "After me I have not left any trial more severe to men than women." (Sahih al-Bukhari 5096)
Oh group of tormeted ones in the worldly life - deprived of good and excellence. You should not decieved by her outer appearance - for it's a disease that is ridden with loss. Her character and actions have been ugly - A devil in a human appearance. They (women) make you out to be dishonourable and despicable - her palm does not bring kindness, nor bringing any piety, nor intellect - nor character, nor fear from the Most Merciful. And her beauty is falsehood; manufactured which will perish - if neglected, no eyes would glance at her, [...], Her ideas are cunning and malicious, that would make the man's mind burn. As for those ones with beautiful faces, they are unfaithful to their families and they have lovers. (Nooniyah of Ibn Al-Qayyim)

Narrated Usama bin Zaid: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "After me I have not left any trial more severe to men than women." (Sahih al-Bukhari 5096)
he should just precise "exept for chad" and it become blackpill certified