Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The most ridiculous redpill cope I've ever heard of.

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
We all know the most common retarded :redpill: copes:
  • The Wall - In reality you will rot and queen will smash till the end. The ONLY inconvenience is that chad wouldn't commit;
  • NAWALT - Looking for unicorns and trad-women which are just different sorts of pick-mes;
  • I have to go my way - You were sent your way... bud and can't shut up about it;
  • Making a lot of money by living on your own - Just for outliers. In reality tall chads and stacys get money and jobs with no effort regardless, but more often, contrary to their actual skills;
  • I will pump and dump just like that "semiboomer" on YouTube said! :feelsautistic: - In reality :chad: only.

But there is one to rule them all ️. You don't find it in YouTube videos of "snake oil traders", but nevertheless it is common on the Internet in general.
Are you ready? Inventing nonexistent dominance hierarchy classes. Never heard? I'll explain.

You see, in human society there are only 3 (three) classes of males: alpha who fuxx, beta who buxx and omega who is bullied. We are much like wolves and apes in this regard. Of course, majority of males are betas and minority are chads and losers like us. Because nature doesn't need to have a lot of the best males and you can't be outcast by being the majority, duh.

However, ego of modern male so fragile, he would DENY he is beta. In the same time he can't be so delusional to think he is actually alpha. So he dreams that he is something different in the best traditions of young adult fantasy novels. And invent such some new ridiculous definitions like "sigma male". J. F. L.

Don't believe me? Try to search "Sigma male" or "Co-alpha male" on the Internet.

You are all betas, my dear COPE-alphas.

you just don't understand the sigma grindset :feelzez:

Are Incels Omega?

I find it a high IQ idea, why are you against it?
I'm calling it out as a cope. Because if you're a lonely male, you're most likely an incel, which is not an alpha male.

nah betas aren't KHHV at 26.
Incels are the proletariet(about 30-35% of the young male population, with truecels about 10%(those who are still KHHV after 28)),
normies are the bourgeoisie(about 45-50%)
chadlites/chads are the top 20%.
I have a far worse existance than a normie,
so I refuse to be lumped in with them

nah betas aren't KHHV at 26.
Incels are the proletariet(about 30-35% of the young male population),
normies are the bourgeoisie(about 45-50%)
chadlites/chads are the top 20%.
I have a far worse existance than a normie,
so I refuse to be lumped in with them
the hierarchy is either alpha-beta, or alpha-beta-omega

so depending on which one you use, an incel could be considered a beta. he would just be at the bottom of the betas

the hierarchy is either alpha-beta, or alpha-beta-omega

so depending on which one you use, an incel could be considered a beta. he would just be at the bottom of the betas
is jeff bezos a beta?

is jeff bezos a beta?
yeah i'd say so. although an upper beta. in fact some could argue he's alpha based on his wealth, but looks wise he can't be considered alpha

yeah i'd say so. although an upper beta. in fact some could argue he's alpha based on his wealth, but looks wise he can't be considered alpha
Alpha and beta has nothing to do with how you look. But how you think and act,and if you allow people to run you over. I'm 5'7 considered ugly,but my mindset is alpha.

Alpha and beta has nothing to do with how you look. But how you think and act,and if you allow people to run you over. I'm 5'7 considered ugly,but my mindset is alpha.
Cope. 6’3 broad shouldered Chad is more alpha than Michael Cera could ever be no matter how much he tries to “act alpha”.

Cope. 6’3 broad shouldered Chad is more alpha than Michael Cera could ever be no matter how much he tries to “act alpha”.
Well Michael cera comes off as a feminine dork, so I cant try to defend your example. But I stick by what I said, alpha is not just about looks.

Well Michael cera comes off as a feminine dork
BECAUSE OF HIS FACE
A65B159F 142E 43B9 8F1F 7E2E36F7DEA2

28FE2A84 2C17 44E2 A641 835E411E779A

Looks>Everything. Don’t be a redpilled cuck.

Most of the betas I've met weren't virgins we're below them
By the way, do you dare contest the sigma mindset? :feelzez:

Well Michael cera comes off as a feminine dork, so I cant try to defend your example. But I stick by
BECAUSE OF HIS FACE
View attachment 462665
View attachment 462666
Looks>Everything. Don’t be a redpilled cuck.
Lol I'm not being anything red pilled ,you just dont understand the true meaning of alpha or beta. Atleast to me it's different then what you are talking about. Michael cena has a feminine dorky personality to go along with his dorky looks. So I'm not going to try to defend him saying hes alpha.

So you're saying if a guy is ugly or 5'7 he cant have a alpha, take no shit,dominant personality? I'm not saying he would do well with women because of it. But being a beta is basically being a little bitch. It would also be different in prison then the real world because in prison you HAVE TO FIGHT, and the biggest baddest dudes usually run the cell block. And you also might get jumped or shanked. So there is prison alphas and betas. Beta is basically a little bitch.

Cringe post, being an incel does not automatically make you a betacuck, most are better than that.

Alpha/beta bullshit is actually one of the worst redpill copes. Humans are not wolves

Bluepillers: 1

:feelswhere:

Jfl:lul::lul::lul: