Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The most retarded shit I’ve read all week, holes outdoing themselves again

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

I will not add anything further

"you can't stand powerful, beautiful autistic women speaking their mind? "
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::feelskek::lul:

>autistic
>women

Only about 15%of autism is in women, and their lives are easier anyway because they can still get a partner and more importantly not be seen as creepy for not acting NT.

Only about 15%of autism is in women, and their lives are easier anyway because they can still get a partner and more importantly not be seen as creepy for not acting NT.
True.

Autistic men = creepy and weird
“Autistic” women = shy and cute

Autistic lulll

The average hideous autistic female has a much higher chance of getting laid than I.

I done some online test today and got 11% NT. Even for the accuracy of an online test that's pretty bad. Not surprised tbh.

Aspergersdefinition.gif

>Autistic Dark Web
:feelskek:

Tbh we need to expand our sphere of influence into autism communities all over the internet.

wtf even is neurodiversity? :feelstastyman:

Neurodiversity advocates believe that autism is a 'diverse' frame of mind that should be accepted by society, rather than viewed as an adverse abnormality. Their focus is on socially integrating autistic people and cultivating a positive image of autism.

The Autistic Dark Web et al. consider autism a debilitating disorder that curses those who have it. Their focus is on preventing or eradicating autism.

I see merits to both of these perspectives. Autism is obviously a horrible affliction, but I also dislike normalfags and their social assumptions/standards. I both hate the fact that I'm autistic and hate neurotypical hegemony.

We need to develop a synthesized incel ideology for autistic men, which combines self-hate with externalized hate.

Last edited:
Women are suck blue pill cucks, they force feed the blue pill to sub 6 men for a living

Autistic females should check their privilege: they cannot speak for the majority of autistic people, who are male incels. They should moreover be denounced for their hypergamy, since they don't deign to date their autistic mentalmatches but prefer neurotypical men.

Last edited:

Thomas Clements is an opponent of the neurodiversity movement. Here he is criticizing the concept of making a collective identity out of an inherently alienating condition. This is very relevant to us, because "the culture of the isolated individual" is incel culture!

It is so clear to me that the incel movement should dominate autistic politics. We should take the collective spirit of left-wing neurodiversity, strip it of female privilege and cowardly notions of living together in peace with normalfags, and combine it with the self-hate of the Autistic Dark Web.

Last edited:
View attachment 76424
Thomas Clements is an opponent of the neurodiversity movement. Here he is criticizing the concept of making a collective identity out of an inherently alienating condition. This is very relevant to us, because "the culture of the isolated individual" is incel culture!

It is so clear to me that the incel movement should dominate autistic politics. We should take the collective spirit of left-wing neurodiversity, strip it of female privilege and cowardly notions of living together in peace with normalfags, and combine it with the self-hate of the Autistic Dark Web.
And we'll call it Dark Neurodiversity. I love the word "dark" it must be in the name.

And we'll call it Dark Neurodiversity. I love the word "dark" it must be in the name.
Yes! Dark Neurodiversity is a fascistic Third Position for autistic people.

We don't want to be associated with women who boast about their self-diagnosed mental problems on Tumblr, and neither do we want to be Uncle Toms for normalfags who intend to kill us off.

autistic women never speak their mind anyway, they just coast through life and fuck their 6+ boyfriend

I done some online test today and got 11% NT. Even for the accuracy of an online test that's pretty bad. Not surprised tbh.
You got a link to the test bruh?

Top kek, and her bf is a chadlite.

Autistic women? I think that's a myth. They're all just dumb.

>incels
>Anti neurodiversity platforl
Lol

I'm autist and incel communities are one of the most 'neurodiversity' platform

JFL at twitter drama