Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The most pathetic user of inceltears

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
I've been noticing this nigger here for a few days, its an autistic woman and certainly very fat.

Reposted this one took a lot out of me the stupidity hurt v0 384vi01zsxkd1 1

The great crime of saying you hate women on the internet

Reposted this one took a lot out of me the stupidity hurt v0 wdbf301zsxkd1 1

Unable to understand the basic indifference towards human concepts that incels have because of genetic determinism.
I wonder how they think a guy sentenced to be an incel until death should act.

Reposted this one took a lot out of me the stupidity hurt v0 1eo3601zsxkd1 1

We joke about that some people treat incels like they're an organized terrorist organization or a Cthulhu cult.
This mf ironically think so, he actually thinks that incels are the biggest threat to the human race and should be arrested en masse
It's so sad, the people who are supposed to refute us are literally retarded

Ok ITARD

(Incels in prison cells)

The term 'virgin' is literally intended to be derogatory towards men. It was originally only applied to women, so the notion of using it to describe men is supposed to be emasculating.

The term 'virgin' is literally intended to be derogatory towards men. It was originally only applied to women, so the notion of using it to describe men is supposed to be emasculating.
hm

I know it means nothing to IT-Lurkers here for one of us to say this, but seriously, you guys are creepy as fuck, get a fucking life.

So obsessed with us. Unsub from IncelTears, and maybe try to do other things with your life.

I know I don't have a life, but at least I have reasons to. I'm traumatized, underdeveloped and mentally ill.

You people have no excuse.

:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

yea IT is a hate sub

their minds are consumed with irrational hatred for incels. they need not one, but two subs just to spew their misandrist bile at innocent incel males. if you think about it, it's just stormfront for incel-hating bigots

they even said that I deserve to die recently:

1336540E AE83 4DF8 918C 6E6704FE0383

what terrible, hateful people

clearly IT users don't actually have the 'good personality' they keep talking about

I know it means nothing to IT-Lurkers here for one of us to say this, but seriously, you guys are creepy as fuck, get a fucking life.

So obsessed with us. Unsub from IncelTears, and maybe try to do other things with your life.

I know I don't have a life, but at least I have reasons to. I'm traumatized, underdeveloped and mentally ill.

You people have no excuse.
The userbase is made up of incels in denial and women who would be incels if they didn't have pussy.
It's easy to see that the majority of the userbase is ND and obese.

She sounds schizo as fuck

The userbase is made up of incels in denial and women who would be incels if they didn't have pussy.
It's easy to see that the majority of the userbase is ND and obese.
You are right.

yea IT is a hate sub

their minds are consumed with irrational hatred for incels. they need not one, but two subs just to spew their misandrist bile at innocent incel males. if you think about it, it's just stormfront for incel-hating bigots

View attachment 1236932

clearly IT users don't actually have the 'good personality' they keep talking about
They get off of bullying men 'lesser' than them.

"INCELS ARE LITERALLY MEETING UP WITH CHILDREN" What is she on about?

is this speculation? I'm not sure that we have much documentation about the use of the word in the early 1000's and what it was 'supposed' or 'intended' to be

words changing meaning or being used more loosely happens all the time in linguistic evolution, but there isn't always a definite intentionality behind it

We joke about that some people treat incels like they're an organized terrorist organization or a Cthulhu cult.
This mf ironically think so, he actually thinks that incels are the biggest threat to the human race and should be arrested en masse
It's so sad, the people who are supposed to refute us are literally retarded

is this speculation? I'm not sure that we have much documentation about the use of the word in the early 1000's and what it was 'supposed' or 'intended' to be

words changing meaning or being used more loosely happens all the time in linguistic evolution, but there isn't always a definite intentionality behind it
It was definitely used a lot less to refer to men, since mens virginity wasn't considered that important in the past.

It was definitely used a lot less to refer to men, since mens virginity wasn't considered that important in the past.
unless they were priests or monks, yes

the use of the word 'virgin' was typically tied to purity culture, and marked a foid who was a virgin or unmarried and therefore pure. most prominently the virgin mary

male virginity wasn't considered as important, except in the case of celibate religious figures

it eventually came to refer to anyone who was a virgin, but I'm not sure we have much information about the intentions or context behind that change.

Last edited:
Dont you think they are the same or atleast similar

Why else would those sad fucks even care so much if they had normal lives??

Most of them are bluepilled incels in denial trannies or women that chad dont want
They are all mentally ill

yea IT is a hate sub

View attachment 1236932

They're hateful obese misandrists and tranny freaks

"You low intellect turnip" too bri'ish for me to take it seriously

unless they were priests or monks, yes

the use of the word 'virgin' was typically tied to purity culture, and marked a foid who was a virgin or unmarried and therefore pure. most prominently the virgin mary

male virginity wasn't considered as important, except in the case of celibate religious figures

it eventually came to refer to anyone who was a virgin, but I'm not sure we have much information about the intentions or context behind that change.
Just a guess on my part, but I always felt like the term "celibate" was used more in cases of men in those cases rather than virgin.

FUCKING INCEL TURNIPS!!!! :soy:

Just a guess on my part, but I always felt like the term "celibate" was used more in cases of men in those cases rather than virgin.
yes, probably

although 'celibacy' has different connotations, so it was probably inevitable that some words would arise to just describe young men etc. who haven't had sex yet

I'm imagining a screaming fat women with a shitty cockney accent. Lol. She'll probably have a heart attack if her blood pressure gets too high. Her heart is already playing on hard mode trying to operate while being weighed down by her blubberous layers of fat.

Dont you think they are the same or atleast similar
Similar, but not the same.
They have a choice to not be on IncelTears or lurk .is
People like us don't have a choice to not be here, because we are not welcomed anywhere else. It's either be completely isolated or here.
Why else would those sad fucks even care so much if they had normal lives??
Most of them are bluepilled incels in denial trannies or women that chad dont want
They are all mentally ill
You are right.

They have a choice to not be on IncelTears or lurk .is
People like us don't have a choice to not be here, because we are not welcomed anywhere else. It's either be completely isolated or here
Yeah I see what you mean
They all have their own place in that shithole though thats where people like them are supposed to be too
Just like how we all end up here they all end up there

they are all looking for their own sad validation and to find someone who they are “better then” like us to make themselves feel better
It doesn’t even have to be us just some group who they feel better than

The incels in denial want validation from the women there because they obviously wont get it any other way

The ugly foids there want attention from everyone because they are trying to fill the void of being chadless with attention from whoever they can

And the trannys are desperately trying to find somewhere they can fit in and arent seen as weird
On IT we are the weird people so they are overlooked

Don't attribute to malice, anything that is adequately explained by ignorance or stupidity.

You need to remember that these people don't really keep track of the accumulated history and lore in any structured way. They are just dumb ignorant damaged teenagers and 20-somethings, and all they are doing is shitposting, feeling the endorphin hit from the upvotes, and then doing it all over again, again and again... until they find whatever healing they are looking for and move on.

And they are using reddit, which is hardly a useful searchable archive.

So it is VERY likely this fat toilet simply doesn't know anything about what she is talking about, that is why she is just throwing the same fact-free assertions that every other one of them throws, hoping something will stick, or at least get a reaction:

Here are some Facts:

r/inceltears user Peter Bright
(u/DrPizza) tried to meet a child for sex. He's in jail now.

r/inceltears moderator Adam Dooling (u/AdvocateDoogy, r/ProveTheIncelWrong! ) groomed a girl online from the time she was 13. He later claimed she was his girlfriend and they were in a relationship.

References:
(With references of their own)

Attachments

• 1000020450.jpg
    1000020450.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
we all know that inceltear users are the STUPIDEST PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH

:foidSoy: "You low intellect turnip" is hilarious though.

If you would constantly get molested and harassed by women throwing themselves at you like we do, you'd also prefer meeting with children:feelsUgh:.

Jokes aside, this guy is a retard:feelshaha:.

we all know that inceltear users are the STUPIDEST PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH
Not only are they stupid, the SJW bullshit they spew is also genuinely outdated. When I've checked their sub out of curiosity a few days ago, they still had, in 2024, somebody saying the "racism is prejudice + power:soy:" bullshit that I completely forgot about after I stopped seeing it after 2017 or so. Also, lots of them still clinging onto the "incels are mostly white:foidSoy:" bullshit that has been debunked by reality so many times it's not even funny anymore. Those people have been holed up in their echo chambers for so long that they actually missed about a decade's worth of political dialogue evolution and still talk like its the mid-2010s, it's honestly hilarious:feelskek:.

If you would constantly get molested and harassed by women throwing themselves at you like we do, you'd also prefer meeting with children:feelsUgh:.

Jokes aside, this guy is a retard:feelshaha:.

Not only are they stupid, the SJW bullshit they spew is also genuinely outdated. When I've checked their sub out of curiosity a few days ago, they still had, in 2024, somebody saying the "racism is prejudice + power:soy:" bullshit that I completely forgot about after I stopped seeing it after 2017 or so. Also, lots of them still clinging onto the "incels are mostly white:foidSoy:" bullshit that has been debunked by reality so many times it's not even funny anymore. Those people have been holed up in their echo chambers for so long that they actually missed about a decade's worth of political dialogue evolution and still talk like its the mid-2010s, it's honestly hilarious:feelskek:.
I saw a user who had "ashamed of my own gender" as their bio. WTF