Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The most painful parts of life for me.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Being that I'm cursed with ADHD, Autism, 5'6 and extraordinary ugly, (ogremaxxed) I've been permanently barred from having a good life, a family, or long lasting happiness of any kind.
As one could reasonably infer, having these curses made my younger years no different, as they too were a living hell just like the years I've experienced recently. Where good memories of formative experiences should be, there are only traumatic reflections of ostracization and bullying.
Not just that, but seeing other people my age develop into people at much younger ages years ago, where as I haven't aged a day past 14 and a half mentally speaking.
I'll never look at myself and see a perpetually unfinished puzzle.

It's expected for the average subhuman, being bullied and mocked by all dud to ths inherent disgust foids have developed from the extreme standards, hypergamy, and foid privilege allowing them to do it, cucks and normies following suit and looking down upon you in your lower place in the hierarchy; it would be hard for you to develop into what society deems to be acceptable when you're constantly rejected by them and any other sort of potential experience allowing you to do so. :society:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Muh Aryan, though. :feelsthink:

It's expected for the average subhuman, being bullied and mocked by all dud to ths inherent disgust foids have developed from the extreme standards, hypergamy, and foid privilege allowing them to do it, cucks and normies following suit and looking down upon you in your lower place in the hierarchy; it would be hard for you to develop into what society deems to be acceptable when you're constantly rejected by them and any other sort of potential experience allowing you to do so. :society:

Muh Aryan, though. :feelsthink:
With all that said, it's a wonder why the rate of Incels going ER isn't through the roof.