Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The most important thing in life is the relationships you have

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
According to psychologists, relationships are the most important thing in your life for long term happiness.
This doesn't necessarily mean wife, but it can mean friends, parents, siblings, etc.
When you learn that the blackpill isn't just about relationships, but everything in life, that's when you first realize that it truly is over.
People are naturally repulsed by subhumans because our appearance. All a truecel like me will ever have is my family.
No one love me. No one wants to be close friends with me. No one even wants to associate with, despite my trying my best to help other people.
The blackpill is absolute. There is no escape. There is no hope.

Life is about positive experiences. Even negative ones can highlight positive ones later in life. Incels are denied life because we either only suffer or just exist without ever getting the true formative experiences a male should have.

fuck its brutal, no friends or gf for me :feelsrope:

No wonder I've been unhappy throughout all my life, I've always been lacking the most important thing, of course. Now I've got to taste a little bit of it with "friends" which I really think it's an overrated relationship but it helps you to cope with the other relationship voids you have within yourself. Tbh it doesn't really matter at this point, I spent all the precious and most important years rotting alone by the company of my computer. The damage is done.

I genuinely wonder how I made it to this age, my mom is probably the best thing that happened to me. If she was a little bit more like my dad I'd have roped already for sure.

We're social animals after all, there's no way anyone can be happy without fulfilling the very instincts that characterize us.

And i have none

BROOTAL CODE EXECUTED...
LIFE IS GONE...

fuck its brutal, no friends or gf for me :feelsrope:
No wonder I've been unhappy throughout all my life, I've always been lacking the most important thing, of course. Now I've got to taste a little bit of it with "friends" which I really think it's an overrated relationship but it helps you to cope with the other relationship voids you have within yourself. Tbh it doesn't really matter at this point, I spent all the precious and most important years rotting alone by the company of my computer. The damage is done.

I genuinely wonder how I made it to this age, my mom is probably the best thing that happened to me. If she was a little bit more like my dad I'd have roped already for sure.

We're social animals after all, there's no way anyone can be happy without fulfilling the very instincts that characterize us.
And i have none
It's over buddy boyos

I live alone and I will die alone. I've even been neglected as a child