Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The most important "social skill" you need.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Hiding the fact that you're a virgin.

granted, if you're a total subhuman, you still won't be able to pull this off. but if you're say a 4/10 incel, you might be able to get away with this.

In ER's manifesto, he states that he admitted to being a virgin to others. You know how bad that looks? It makes you look like a colossal failure, because quite frankly, you are.

If you are able to lie about being a virgin, do it.

This would never work because I'm sub4.

I thought this was obvious

This would never work because I'm sub4.
it might work according to some retards like dregshit and fearof8 who call you a fakecel :feelskek:

I highly doubt I could pull that off one look at me screams virgin.

When I moved to a new school someone came over to me and said "are you a virgin?"

I was sitting on a table on my own and he was sitting on a table with his friends and they were all laughing at him. They probably dared him or he just wanted to humiliate me.

I said "no" and he said "I don't believe that for a second"

The guys a stupid fucking retard nigger but he gets friends and sex cuz he's a 6foot chadlite

When I moved to a new school someone came over to me and said "are you a virgin?"

I was sitting on a table on my own and he was sitting on a table with his friends and they were all laughing at him. They probably dared him or he just wanted to humiliate me.

The guys a stupid fucking retard nigger but he gets friends and sex cuz he's a 6foot chadlite
brutal af. how old were you though?

First of all, you are lying to yourself in order to feel better and safe.

i can't lie to myself about being a virgin lol.
I think you can, moods are created by subliminal effect, people constantly lie to themselves to feel better, many of them still deny blackpill lol

Shit like that is brutal, two years ago in a maths class the class retard was doing his usual act of disrupting whenever he could and he began to ask people individually if when they were virgins, and when he got to me I couldn't even deny that I was so I just had to laugh like a retard and shrug it off praying to god he'd just move on

I think you can, moods are created by subliminal effect, people constantly lie to themselves to feel better, many of them still deny blackpill lol
so you're saying i can trick myself into thinking i fucked a girl despite not fucking a girl?

Introversion
Recruit

Joined Jun 14, 2020
Posts 14

another GrAYcel

@GoffSystemQB @mental_out take out the trash

Some guys asked me if I was a virgin at 15 , and when I said yes they laughed at me

congrats on the enlightened, dude.

On topic, it kind of depends. When people ask me if I'm a virgin or not, I just say I'm a volcel. That shuts them up.

congrats on the enlightened, dude.

On topic, it kind of depends. When people ask me if I'm a virgin or not, I just say I'm a volcel. That shuts them up.
interesting.

Everyone can see I'm a virgin at first glance :feelsrope:

This is easy for non-teencels. Normies believe its pretty much impossible to be an adult virgin. So if someone actually asks you its solved by reacting like his question is as serious as asking if you have a 12" dick. Though it might not be as easy in the US where inceldom is mainstream knowledge

This shit annoys me. People KNOW I'm a virgin without even asking me.

I've stated it many times and even @Colvin76 and @BlkPillPres have stated it, to be seen as a "Black male", you need to have the entire package.
I'm the complete polar opposite, of every Black male that you see propped up in the media and in your schools. Combining this with my sub-3 face, any male whom I do interact with knows I'm a virgin.

As you rightly stated if you're sub-4, they'll know.

This shit annoys me. People KNOW I'm a virgin without even asking me.

I've stated it many times and even @Colvin76 and @BlkPillPres have stated it, to be seen as a "Black male", you need to have the entire package.
I'm the complete polar opposite, of every Black male that you see propped up in the media and in your schools. Combining this with my sub-3 face, any male whom I do interact with knows I'm a virgin.

As you rightly stated if you're sub-4, they'll know.
I agree 100% with this

I always hide it, but foids I talked to this year (how many, five? Less? Don't remember anyway) see it immediately that I don't have sex, they have a sixth sense for it.
But I don't know what would happen if you admit that you are a virgin in your social circle. Would some rare foids see that as something admirable? Let's say you say you stay a virgin by choice. And a foid is retarded and wants a virgin...?

Last edited:
Even if you lie they still know it by looking at your face

If that happened to me I’d relive that memory every night. Brutal.

But I don't know what would happen if you admit that you are a virgin in your social circle. Would some rare foids see that as something admirable?
lolololololol

not in the slightest