Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The most I ever simped one time (kind of)

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
This is not that bad but I thought about how when I was younger a foid could have a big impact on me.

I was out with my friends one time, I did not go out with my friends often but at least I used to actually have friends and go outside sometimes. We got done eating some good and I used to be extremely skinny and barely ate so I commented on how stuffed I was that I could not eat anymore. One of my friends wanted a milkshake so we went to a bakery place. There was a foid working there and no need for detail but she was super hot olive skin cute face and had an apron thing on and she asked me if I was interested in buying anything, I was so captivated by her beauty at the time despite her clearly being older and taller than me and I was a skinny virgin I paid 6 dollars for some shitty apple baked thing that did not even taste good and my friends pointed out to me later that I said I was not hungry but 5 minutes later was buying an overpriced shitty baked good.

So yeah thats the most I have ever simped, I guess these places hire women on purpose for this reason.

Being blackpilled is positive because foids can’t charm like they use to

Being blackpilled is positive because foids can’t charm like they use to
Yeah it wont happen again lol, I also was young at the time and she was so beautiful to me. :( all i ever wanted was a decent foid