Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most hard universal black pill of them all isn't that looks matter most. But that you have to be of value in a unique way for distinction.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
No matter where you are, even if you're universally physically attractive, then there can be girls with sapio-interest/ sapiosexuality.
Meaning attraction of intelligence, or wit, or charm, or immaterial traits.
This encompasses looks too, and a vast majority of the world is superficial.That is the BIGGER HURDLE.
But the biggest black pill is that humanity judges by distinction.
A lot of insecure people don't know about the psychological forces, that put them in an anxiety trip constantly.
Insecurity = not being self assured depending on your situations. Or your life not feeling assured. You can even feel it when it's not about you, but about something that matters to you. All isnecurity is selfishness because it depends on something that matters to you personally.
Insecurity is a fear sense based on things that need maintenance, and have aspects that will succumb to negativities.
This contrasts fear because fear is the general emotion. But insecurity is in relation to the system of conditions that create safety/ steadiness/ stableness.
You can be afraid of poison. But you can feel insecure that your nuclear facility isn't safe, and has leaks, which will give you poison.
It applies to different things.

Insecurity is the ultimate feeling people are drenched in in life who have consciousness.
It's really inevitable.

If you are not distinct, then anyone can outsource you.
It's about being non-outsourceable in distinction. Even if you are chad, and there are a ton of chads around you, then you can be outsourced by the most distinctively quality chad.
Women pick men calculatively, and consciously measuring their value because hteir distinction gives them a dominant position, dominarchy.
Or women want someone who idistinctly non dominant, so that he can be a chaser, while she is the chooser.
But distinction sets you from the herd. To be even be noticed, or recognized in the first place for being DISTINCT, is far more important a threshold/ line to cross than being good looking. Because that encompasses all human/ sentient beings. Superfiical or non superficial. LMS based or non LMS based.

Even if a girl isn't superficial, you have to be distinct to her to be her immaterial value rich-lover.
There's no escapiing it. Most of us are here because of low superficial value and we get bullied by life because of it. But that's just the tip of the iceberg in many cases among many women.

Last edited:
sapiosexuality is a meme invented for and by 15 year old Tumblr Beckies that try to delude themselves they're somehow above the female herd by not being as superficial as 'those other girls'. Accepting the blackpill is accepting the fact that everyone is "lookist", especially foids, regardless of whether one acknowledges this crude fact of life or not

This is completely contrary to the blackpill that states the halo effect will see positive traits assigned to you (clever, funny, kind, brave) simply by virtue of being physically attractive. The negative halo effect states the reverse, if you are ugly you will be seen to be creepy, weird, a loser, stupid, aggressive, criminal, dangerous etc.

Girls may settle based on the positive attributes you have, but that assumes there are no better options available. And in todays ever widening polygamised dating market, women have infinite options at the click of a button, and naturally form harems around the best men.

sapiosexuality is a meme invented for and by 15 year old Tumblr Beckies that try to delude themselves they're somehow above the female herd by not being as superficial as 'those other girls'. Accepting the blackpill is accepting the fact that everyone is "lookist", especially foids, regardless of whether one acknowledges this crude fact of life or not
The majority are not sapiosexual. Vast majority. But still, the universality of the situation and this comprises everything.
Women don't give out fucks.
THEY HAVE TO BE MORE PICKY FOR A REASON.
More fragile, can only have a baby once a year while men can impregnate 10 women a day.
This is completely contrary to the blackpill that states the halo effect will see positive traits assigned to you (clever, funny, kind, brave) simply by virtue of being physically attractive. The negative halo effect states the reverse, if you are ugly you will be seen to be creepy, weird, a loser, stupid, aggressive, criminal, dangerous etc.

Girls may settle based on the positive attributes you have, but that assumes there are no better options available. And in todays ever widening polygamised dating market, women have infinite options at the click of a button, and naturally form harems around the best men.
Exactly. You have to be distinct. Women can't choose chiefly on looks. Too much crowding constraints, and they have high anxiety in our world's standards. Believe it or not, some women sleep around, but there's a chunk that are hot/ average who are single, and some virgins. This sounds bluepill, but on some variances I see this happening.

The true black pill are harsh realities. The black pill is mis-based on the biggest premise being that people are superficial, and fill in the rest later based on superficial traits. Which is a subconscious case. But the bigger one that comprises all relationships in real-time would be being distinct in the way people subconsciously (definitely halo effect) or consciously (beta buxx is an example) decide.

You may think distinction in of itself is less prominent than superficiality, but they're woven together. It explains every motion of a girl, even the ones who aren't superficial. Hormonally they are, but still.

Last edited:
The majority are not sapiosexual. Vast majority. But still, the universality of the situation and this comprises everything.
Women don't give out fucks.
THEY HAVE TO BE MORE PICKY FOR A REASON.
More fragile, can only have a baby once a year while men can impregnate 10 women a day.
I don't understand what you mean by 'the universality of the situation'. Do you mean the fact that, given enough foids, there ought to be at least some that don't care about looks given probability theory? If that's indeed what you mean, then I disagree. Humans haven't had the ability to assess actual levels of intelligence bred into them on an instinctual level. What has happened on an instinctual level as it pertains to intelligence, is that the human brain has become very adept at noticing genetic markers in the appearance of others which then indicate a certain level of intelligence. These traits in turn are typically considered attractive.

There is no such thing as subordinating primordial instincts to one's rationality when it comes to actual attraction. Mating success is of course a different story, but that's not what we're discussing here

Last edited:
I don't understand what you mean by 'the universality of the situation'. Do you mean the fact that, given enough foids, there ought to be at least some that don't care about looks given probability theory? If that's indeed what you mean, then I disagree. Humans haven't had the ability to assess actual levels of intelligence bred into them on an instinctual level. What has happened on an instinctual level as it pertains to intelligence, is that the human brain has become very adept at noticing genetic markers in the appearance of others which then indicate a certain level of intelligence. These traits in turn are typically considered attractive.

There is no such thing as subordinating rationality to one's primordial instincts when it comes to actual attraction. Mating success is of course a different story, but that's not what we're discussing here
No. I mean that it's universally more affecting/ across the board.
Yes halo effect is real. But there are some who don't chiefly view people by superficiality.
Doesn't change the fact you need distinction for them to get you to like them.
You may need primal value, or beta-buxx/ beta-stool value.

Don't you mean subordinating primordial instincts to rationality? You're implying people are thinking with primordial value.

Sounds like a giga cope to me, the universal blackpill is that your looks determine your success in life; in every aspect of it. Romantic aspect, professional aspect, et cetera. The only time your looks do not matter that much is when you are in school and trying to form platonic relationships. If a 2/10 truecel can do it, then so can you. Unless you have autism, then I can understand having little to no acquintances or friends at school. But even then, the only autistic people I knew in high school did have people to talk to; one even had severe autism yet that did not stop him. He was also below average in terms of looks.

Most universally encompassing factor is being distinct. Cna't be outsource,d and whatever skillset you have, it needs to comparatively better. Women are more hierarchal than even grooming/ sculpt-obsessed/ ornateness loving/ superficial. But they're hand in hand.

No. I mean that it's universally more affecting/ across the board.
Yes halo effect is real. But there are some who don't chiefly view people by superficiality.
Doesn't change the fact you need distinction for them to get you to like them.
You may need primal value, or beta-buxx/ beta-stool value.

Don't you mean subordinating primordial instincts to rationality? You're implying people are thinking with primordial value.
yes, meant the opposite

Sounds like a giga cope to me, the universal blackpill is that your looks determine your success in life; in every aspect of it. Romantic aspect, professional aspect, et cetera. The only time your looks do not matter that much is when you are in school and trying to form platonic relationships. If a 2/10 truecel can do it, then so can you. Unless you have autism, then I can understand having little to no acquintances or friends at school. But even then, the only autistic people I knew in high school did have people to talk to; one even had severe autism yet that did not stop him. He was also below average in terms of looks.
I told you that superficiality is still as prominent as what you all think it is. But you need to cover the other aspects.
The ultimate blackpill is that you have to be distinct.
If looks were all there were then no betabuxxers would exist. Or burnt 6/10 celebs who get 9/10 foids.

Ultimately nobody is really distinct. It's a losing game, none of us would reproduce based on distinction. Even a 6'2" rich athlete, celebrity, or executive is indistinct. There are millions of them.

And notice how so many people reproduce when you look at them and you clearly see beta, average features.

It's all about looks + height. That's it. Short? Out of the game. A physical feature that is slightly off? Out of the game.

But if you have average height and a decent enough look, you are in the game, but still have to compete. That's why the beta buxxers are ahead of you. They are quite simply taller with a more normal look.

95% of you reading this post are out of the game. That's why you have a hard time simplifying, you are desperate to believe that it can't actually be this straight forward and superficial. It is. It really is. It's just about height and looks as the initial screen.

Take the black pill, swallow it, and don't look back. Then decide what you want to do with your life.

yes, meant the opposite
K then you agree. Good.
Life is about distinction.
Even 9/10 Chad enjoys Pusey but women will incline themselves to the 10/10 Because more distinction.
Ultimately nobody is really distinct. It's a losing game, none of us would reproduce based on distinction alone. Even a 6'2" rich athlete, celebrity, or executive is indistinct. There are millions of them.

And notice how so many people reproduce when you look at them and you clearly see beta, average features.

It's all about looks + height. That's it. Short? Out of the game. A physical feature that is slightly off? Out of the game.

But if you have average height and a decent enough look, you are in the game, but still have to compete.

95% of you reading this post are out of the game. That's why you have a hard time simplifying, you are desperate to believe that it can't actually be this straight forward and superficial. It is. It really is. It's just about height and looks as the initial screen.

Take the black pill, swallow it, and don't look back. Then decide what you want to do with your life.
Location maxing. That guy would be beyond distinct in sea or India.
No cope danks.
Nothing is more distinct or swoon worthy for women than unchangeable traits.
Traits that show ornate sculpt in places on a place beyond any place of alteration

No love is unconditional. All based on distinction. Even if you get love from mom you get her love from distinction of being her son/ daughter. She values you be soulful and not superficial criteria. But still it is all the same.

Last edited:
K then you agree. Good.
Life is about distinction.
Even 9/10 Chad enjoys Pusey but women will incline themselves to the 10/10 Because more distinction.

Location maxing. That guy would be beyond distinct in sea or India.
I don't agree that sapiosexuality is a thing. That's not what the statement 'not being able to subordinate primordial instincts to one's rationality' implies.

Looks trump everything.

I told you that superficiality is still as prominent as what you all think it is. But you need to cover the other aspects.
The ultimate blackpill is that you have to be distinct.
If looks were all there were then no betabuxxers would exist. Or burnt 6/10 celebs who get 9/10 foids.
Then in your opinion how can a 2/10 currycel be socially accepted. Yes I am talking about myself.

there are chads who are unemployed and live like shits but still bangs stacy everynight .. although i agree about ur post for the most part.. I still dont believe distinction itself can be a good thing.. how bout being a distinct in a bad way? and the thing about being a betabuxers.. you do realize that betabuxing is becoming harder this days? I hate to say this but its partly because woman nowadays can also become a provider.. giving women ability to provide for herself would indirectly cause some troubles for betabuxers... why does she need imprisoned herself to a 2/10 millionaire if she can settle for a 7/10 with lesser income but still afford to have a good life because she can also provide something to the table..

and the more society become rich and stable for everyone.. the more it would become harder for betabuxer to find mates ..so stop playing the catch up game loser..its better just to invest in urself and discover new sources of copes until the time of ur death

Last edited:
Then in your opinion how can a 2/10 currycel be socially accepted. Yes I am talking about myself.
You really can't. looks matter. I am saying the most universal thing though is that you will be accepted from every distinction possible. but there are bad distinctions. Only distinction you could have would be to be a multi billionaire, swag, immaterial value, and even then it's a toss up in contrast to the primal preprogramming women have.

yes. this post is pretty much just bluepilled.

You really can't. looks matter. I am saying the most universal thing though is that you will be accepted from every distinction possible. but there are bad distinctions. Only distinction you could have would be to be a multi billionaire, swag, immaterial value, and even then it's a toss up in contrast to the primal preprogramming women have.

But that is the thing, through experiences and self-awareness I have concluded that I am a 2/10 in looks, yet I was socially accepted. This forum claims that ugly people cannot be socially accepted. I think that is an absurd statement to begin with. Like I said, looks only plays an important role in your romantic and professional life. A 2/10 is perfectly capable of forming platonic relationships but he will not be able to create romantic relationships or a steady professional life, unless he's in the top-tier of studycellers.

there are chads who are unemployed and live like shits but still bangs stacy everynight .. although i agree about ur post for the most part.. I still dont believe distinction itself can be a good thing.. how bout being a distinct in a bad way? and the thing about being a betabuxers.. you do realize that betabuxing is becoming harder this days? I hate to say this but its partly because woman nowadays can also become a provider.. giving women ability to provide for herself would indirectly cause some troubles for betabuxers... why does she need imprisoned herself to a 2/10 millionaire if she can settle for a 7/10 with lesser income but still afford to have a good life because she can also provide something to the table..

and the more society become rich and stable for everyone.. the more it would become harder for betabuxer to find mates ..so stop playing the catch up game loser..its better just to invest in urself and discover new sources of copes until the time of ur death
That's what I said. Being distinct makes you noticeable. For as long as your distinction is useful. But if people didn't think that the temporary usefulness was worth it then they wouldn't be distinct. They would think it's stupid.
Yes. You're right abotu the 2/10, 7/10 thing. You're putting a lot of emphasis on looks. But it still follows my formula on how looks matter, as a distinction. All of you are trying to make any extent of non-look based value irrelevant. I am saying that no matter how irrelevant you make it... that this covers the exceptions of when looks are not the main attraction. Some women CAN be sapiosexual in some ways but they're the extreeeeeeeeme minority. The human mind is varied. There's more possible neuro-connections than all the particles on earth.
But that is the thing, through experiences and self-awareness I have concluded that I am a 2/10 in looks, yet I was socially accepted. This forum claims that ugly people cannot be socially accepted. I think that is an absurd statement to begin with. Like I said, looks only plays an important role in your romantic and professional life. A 2/10 is perfectly capable of forming platonic relationships but he will not be able to create romantic relationships or a steady professional life, unless he's in the top-tier of studycellers.
Yes. Platonic relationships but not those with overly insane standards... which girls deliberately create. Women have the capacity for empathy, and understanding. It's just their geno-programming to be snooty, refined, and only wanting what is ornate and glamorous. To be flat and irritable to anything but that. Cold and aloof.
Look at how autism is reflected in women. It manifests on a far more high functioning way than men because women are supposed to be safeguarded from being overt/ pushy/ blatant like mosts autists. They are supposed to be cautious/ refined/ glamor graspers.

there can be girls with sapio-interest/ sapiosexuality.
Meaning attraction of intelligence
Majorcope

Sounds like a giga cope to me, the universal blackpill is that your looks determine your success in life; in every aspect of it.
You all misunderstand that the defining characteristic of the black pill is something I don't fully disagree with.

The most diffficult of all blackpills to un-hurdle is that looks matter. Nothing changes that. But amidst ALL people, looks, tastes, desires are all relative. I've had a girl like me not on the basis of looks. But we had racism, hatred, penchant for negative reality, music, etc. as a common interest.
But the ultimatum that begins the black pill is the harsh reality of selection. And how it's predicated on your fitness/ distinctarchy. It's just that most people incline themselves to looks. So I don't dispute that the superficiality of mankind is there. And that's when it's at its most INTENSE. But it's not AS universal. 99%. So almost.

Cope. Sapiosexual= roastie who wants Chadbuxx. In fact there's nothing more insulting than these whores, because they think they are worthy of a rich Chad when they themselves are trash.

Cope. Sapiosexual= roastie who wants Chadbuxx. In fact there's nothing more insulting than these whores, because they think they are worthy of a rich Chad when they themselves are trash.
Wow my point never got so lost from you people ever.