Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The most empowering thing in life is ignorance

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Just be fucking ignorant boyos. You will be happier. Don't listen to me, or anybody with glasses that seems smarter than you. Double down on the tribalism. When people come at you with facts, or outrage, or bullshit, just stand there with your arms crossed and say, "no YOUR the idiot." They can't even come back from that. Never argue. Only shut down. The most painful part of life is when you are forced to confront the reality that you are the dumbest man on earth.

If you let rational thoughts of inferiority seep into your consciousness, people are just gonna rape your mind. Ignorance is your chastity belt preventing you from getting mind-raped.

Being truly ignorant is a lot harder than it sounds. Always ask yourself, what would an ignorant person do?? I think listening to country music or rap helps. So does weed and obviously shitposting as much as possible. Maybe start wearing your hat backwards, or just wear a stupid hat no one else does like Jugghead, or be extremely unfashionable on purpose. Keep a box of whoopie cushions in your trunk to prank on people. Maybe find God or Allah, and use that as your crutch instead of yourself. You have to embody ignorance to be ignorant.

Last edited:
Ok
I will boyo

Most people are prententious anyway. It's hard to find people who are smart as well as pragmatic

Ok
I will boyo
Good. Listening to other people's perspectives has only brought me pain and shame
Most people are prententious anyway. It's hard to find people who are smart as well as pragmatic
I spent so much of my life LISTENING to people that don't care, while I never cared to make myself heard, and it all blew up in my face catastrophically.

makes sense, must be why animals are so happy

If you acknowledge that overthinking is useless, you can also be happier, without necesseraly being an ignorant

If you acknowledge that overthinking is useless, you can also be happier, without necesseraly being an ignorant
I think incels are naturally overthinkers. We have to double down, and be extra ignorant to compensate.

im think about things too much and have anxiety in doing basic things

its hard for me to e ignorant and not overthink on things
are you patriotic?

like they say "ignorance is bliss", they are not god damn wrong

I think incels are naturally overthinkers. We have to double down, and be extra ignorant to compensate.
Idk, I don't overthink much, I simply do things and enjoy it

real talk bro

not the my life was really any better before, but since I took the blackpill I have been miserable. The price you must pay for knowing the truth....
easier said than done

wish I was a npc tbh, I'm too much of an introspective guy, always trying to find answers, and here's where I got ...

Last edited:
real talk bro

not the my life was really any better before, but since I took the blackpill I have been miserable. The price you must pay for knowing the truth....

easier said than done

wish I was an npc tbh, I'm too much of an introspective guy, always trying to find answers, and here's where I got ...
Not easy, but it works, you just need to occupy your mind with copes and other things. Remember, idle hands are the devil's tools

real talk bro

easier said than done

wish I was an npc tbh, I'm too much of an introspective guy, always trying to find answers, and here's where I got ...
I feel like a flip has been switched, I literally discovered this song 5 mins ago and I feel like I've opened up a whole new world OF IGNORANCE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEWGyyLiqY4
Not easy, but it works, you just need to occupy your mind with copes and other things. Remember, idle hands are the devil's tools
think of ignorance as a fun method acting project

im autism level genius, so it's over for me :feelsclown:

disagree lol. using my brain to figure shit out and understand why things were and are the way they are gives me life satisfaction.

I can't. I'm just not built that way. I mean, look at me here. I argue with idiots all of the time, knowing full well that it won't go anywhere--that there won't ever be an enlightening moment for either of us--yet, like a moth to a flame, I confront stupidity and ignorance (probably because, deep down, I see it as an affront to what makes us human: our ability to think and reason).

I like the spirit of this, but I imagine it would get terribly exhausting.

I feel like a flip has been switched, I literally discovered this song 5 mins ago and I feel like I've opened up a whole new world OF IGNORANCE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEWGyyLiqY4

Racepill will assure this never works.

You have to overthink when you can't afford to be careless like normies.

it's all pales to having schizophrenia, at least most of 'incels' here you can heavy somewhat life

disagree lol. using my brain to figure shit out and understand why things were and are the way they are gives me life satisfaction.
that's cool man, but if you ever feel sexually frustrated and nerd shit isn't coping, IGNORANCE IS BLISS
it's all pales to having schizophrenia, at least most of 'incels' here you can heavy somewhat life
ignorance is willful schizophenia
Racepill will assure this never works.

You have to overthink when you can't afford to be careless like normies.
it worked for Charley Pride

Why do you think babies (and children before puberty) are always so happy. When you start overthinking and realize how this world really works, combined with autism/mental disorders as a male, it's over

He was black and that was the 1970s before it was less acceptable for the average black guy to have a soft side.
it was like he was completely ignorant that a black man could be a country singer. He did it in a way that fundamentally understands the idea of country ignorance, and because of this he, and he alone was able to break the race barrier.

it was like he was completely ignorant that a black man could be a country singer. He did it in a way that fundamentally understands the idea of country ignorance, and because of this he, and he alone was able to break the race barrier.
Only works some of the time. Definitely not now with all the awareness of culturally conservative ethnics and how that niche has developed.
It's like the scientist with unconventional socially conservative views. It's just become a gimmick and it doesn't matter if you feign ignorance of that or not. So sadly pretending something hasn't done before doesn't mean others will allow you to see it that way.

Mods need pin this thread. Easily one of the highest IQ threads here. Ignorance is major key into being able to tolerate wageslavery. I conciously make sure to avoid content with rich niggers like ppecel bragging. Always look at people who have it worse than you to feel better too, I make sure to watch documentaries of poor shitskin niggers starving, Gore and torture videos and videos of people with horrible diseases. This allows me to cope and know my life isn't as bad as I think and my problems aren't as significant.

By consciously limiting your exposure to mogging and to people who have it better than you, makes life far far more tolerable and enjoyable. it is major key to living a prosperous and happy life. Also I always avoid long arguments and too high IQ conversations nowadays, to not feel IQ mogged and not get angry. Another major key is to avoid unnecessary conflict and stress.

Mods need pin this thread. Easily one of the highest IQ threads here. Ignorance is major key into being able to tolerate wageslavery. I conciously make sure to avoid content with rich niggers like ppecel bragging. Always look at people who have it worse than you to feel better too, I make sure to watch documentaries of poor shitskin niggers starving, Gore and torture videos and videos of people with horrible diseases. This allows me to cope and know my life isn't as bad as I think and my problems aren't as significant.

By consciously limiting your exposure to mogging and to people who have it better than you, makes life far far more tolerable and enjoyable. it is major key to living a prosperous and happy life. Also I always avoid long arguments and too high IQ conversations nowadays, to not feel IQ mogged and not get angry. Another major key is to avoid unnecessary conflict and stress.
I like to watch Dave Ramsey sometimes because he bullies sexhavers with bad finances

Each time I go back to myself as a child, reading Lovercaft's stories and snickering at how silly it is to assume that one could go insane from being exposed to the cosmic horrors that lie beyond the veil. I now understand full well what the allegory was.