Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The most disturbing internet video I've ever seen (never recovered)

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Unfortunately I don't have a link (if you have it go ahead and post it)

Its a video of the Armenia-Azerbaijan war

In the second video of the first incident, the victim’s head has been placed on the nearby carcass of a pig. The men speak in Azerbaijani, and the camera’s microphone captures them addressing the victim with comments such as: “You have no honour, this is how we take revenge for the blood of our martyrs” and, "This is how we get revenge - by cutting heads”. Sources have confirmed to Amnesty that the victim was an Armenian civilian.
Several videos have been posted online showing Armenian POWs or civilians beheaded and mutilated. One such video shows a severed head of an Armenian man on a slaughtered pig.

They don't mention the most fucked up part: the soldier grabs the head and put it on the ground... and the head fucking moves! He clearly opens his fucking mouth, I don't know if he was still alive or the way he was put on the ground made the jaw drop or something... but it really looked like he was still alive and trying to scream in pain.

I've seen many brutal gory videos and pics on the internet throughout the years (although I refuse to watch animal cruelty) but this one really got to me, even though I've seen in just a few months ago on hoodsite (the old site is gone now and so is this video)

Bio-robots killing other Bio-robots :feelsjuice:

sorry boyo but not gonna watch this

that's disturbing

Yeah you don't seem to give a shit about men dying brutally that is what foids do exactly.
Where's the pig man?

YOU SHOW ME PIGMAN!

then i care.

Who sold them their fatigues

Show pigman!

And now imagine, that acts like this and even worse happened countless times throughout the history of mankind and will keep happening.

Unfortunately I don't have a link (if you have it go ahead and post it)

Its a video of the Armenia-Azerbaijan war

They don't mention the most fucked up part: the soldier grabs the head and put it on the ground... and the head fucking moves! He clearly opens his fucking mouth, I don't know if he was still alive or the way he was put on the ground made the jaw drop or something... but it really looked like he was still alive and trying to scream in pain.

I've seen many brutal gory videos and pics on the internet throughout the years (although I refuse to watch animal cruelty) but this one really got to me, even though I've seen in just a few months ago on hoodsite (the old site is gone now and so is this video)
The Head moving was just a Instinctual reaction, It was on Kaotic a few months ago.
Nothing compared to the Cartel Executions.

Human depravity and barbarism has no limit. No matter how advanced the human species gets technologically, it will continue to have this bestial nature that can reach demonic depths. Humanity was a mistake.

I can be quite certain that even you, OP, have it in you to commit such twisted horrors as decapitating a person and attaching their freshly severed head on the body of an animal, under the right conditions.

Last edited:
What about this

Video at the end of the article
Ive seen that before on BestGore. Fuck, that video is terrible and repulsive. I actually and genuinely feel bad for that beaner kid. Imagine watching your own father get beheaded and then getting flayed alive right after by a bunch of savages.

Cartel killings are worse.

And now imagine, that acts like this and even worse happened countless times throughout the history of mankind and will keep happening.
Yes, because humanity as a species is pretty much doomed. I can accept this doomed human nature that we have, I just can't accept having no pussy. I just need some snatch to make this doomed life bearable.

On a side note, I have gore video fatigue.

Last edited:
Yes, because humanity as a species is pretty much doomed. I can accept this doomed human nature that we have, I just can't accept having no pussy. I just need some snatch to make this doomed life bearable.

On a side note, I have gore video fatigue.
Much of the violence is directly or indirectly the result of men wanting pussy. The problem is life itself and its imperative to create new life.

Much of the violence is directly or indirectly the result of men wanting pussy. The problem is life itself and its imperative to create new life.
There's an old saying something on the lines of, men are born from the womb and as soon as they reach maturity are always trying to find ways going back inside it again. Always striked me as a way of describing the vicious cycle of human sexual social interaction.

Yeahhhhhh, I don’t think I wanna watch this.

If you are blackpilled u won't give a damn.