Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The most dark and depressing movie i have seen

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
This movie is about 2 Estonian high school students, one of them is being bullied and treated like shit by his entire class, the other one is a NT normie who recently joined the school.

The NT normie evantually ends up feeling sorry for the bullied guy and starts to defend him from the bullies, so the bullies start targeting the both of them, the bullying gets worse and worse and at the end they get revenge.

The way the bullying is potrayed is so accurate, alot of American movies show bullying in a cliche way but this movie truly shows how it can break you down mentally.

The whole movie has such a dark and depressing atmosphere tbh, I've seen it several times but it always hits me like a brick, i wasn't physically bullied in school but its still very relatable for me.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo_LYkn88o8

I already heard about it but never watched it

I should tho

Looks interesting. Where did you watch it? I don't think its available to stream in the US

Looks interesting. Where did you watch it? I don't think its available to stream in the US
It used to be on YT for free with english subs, i don't know if its still there, its probably easy to find online for free tho.

OK. I checked out the trailer. Looks pretty good. A blackpilled line stood out to me , when the Dad tells the bullied incelly kid "The man who doesn't fight back will be a loser one day". Another seemingly blackpilled moment when the normies girlfriend seems to discourage him to not defend the bullied kid, as it'll basically turn him into a class pariah; it hints how foids feel for incel-tier guys - to be ignored, not worthy of help

Definitely a must watch

Tagging EEcels
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@TheNEET

Nice find, will definitely watch this.

I'll save the name in case i watch it some day

Saw an edit of this movie along with heart of america, elephant, and hello herman on YT

Ill watch, thanks for the rec