Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most common dildo sized used by Aussie holes.

Any female who buys a dildo is a useless slut and should be killed
Based.
I've seen petite sub 5ft0 sub 90lbs girls stuff their pussies with aerosol cans. Do you know the girth and length of an aerosol can? must be at least 7.5 girth and 8-9 inches long.

if your less than 7L6G then your not ideal to a foid, any foid.
Maybe they just like doing shit to hurt them selves. They have sex with ghetto nigga tyrones who kight beat the shit out of them, or chop them up into pieces, set them on fire, shoot her, and that all could be what gets her off.

Last edited:
Not like we can ever fuck whores so who cares

To be fair, they don't really go the whole way in lol it's like buying a whole pack of something knowing you're not going to use it all at the same time but just in case
Also
Not like we can ever fuck whores so who cares

20 cm check in.

Rich piana theory says it's bad once your dick is out. The smaller the balls the bigger your dick looks. The dick must hang below the balls to look big.
i dont agree doesnt make sense.

7-8 inches dildo or real dick, has always been a female's preferred "perfect" length.

Any shorter is too small, any longer is too big.

Girth is often co-related to length which is why women ask about length rather than girth.

The extra inches are so a man can move his hips back and forth and her pelvic can do crab dances during orgasm.
ive heard two hands and the head out at the top they like for size and i wont forget girth i say at least 5 inch girth

Yes I have noticed many camgirls have these 8 inch dildos and only use half of it,
yes i have watched for this as well that is why i say girth is just as important as length maybe more

i dont agree doesnt make sense.
It makes perfect sense. It's basic illusion theory.

Big legs make your upper body look smaller.
A big waist, big torso, or huge lats make your arms look smaller.
Huge thighs make your calves look smaller.
Huge arms make your forearms look smaller.
Big neck makes your head look smaller.
etc

Smaller testicles make your dick look bigger. This isn't rocket science.

Do we know that the preferences of dildo-buying women necessarily accurately reflect the penis preferences of all women? What if those predisposed towards dildo purchases are predisposed to valuing vaginal stimulation?

There's an entire other market of those who will buy vibrators instead of dildos (not phallic at all, just like little spheres that buzz they put on their clit) and that segment of the market might be okay with smaller sizes so long as they get clit stimulation?

Fucking whores. So degenerate

If we combine 7inches and 8 inches, then it is 62%. That's a large majority that wants big.

I don't get it why they choose such big size(like 8 inches) when it doesn't go fully inside their vagina.
Women are vain sluts obsessed with fucking the biggest dick they can.

I have the solution to this problem we incels line up outside all foid homes with a broomstick and peg those cunts. is that big enough for you whores. might need to fuck them with a Telstra tower that might satisfy them or the Eiffel tower if that's in season.

I have a 4 inch penis when hard
Over buddy boyo.

I have the solution to this problem we incels line up outside all foid homes with a broomstick and peg those cunts. is that big enough for you whores. might need to fuck them with a Telstra tower that might satisfy them or the Eiffel tower if that's in season.
Good idea.

How many times do I have to take this pill...

Same with everything else. You will it see all over the place...
7 incher says: ''It does not matter. Chad can literally have no penis dude.''
6,8 foot tall says: ''It is not about height brah'' yet they use the custom title to present their height.
Someone with a driver licence and a car: ''Just stop with your nonsense brah'' continues to mention that he has a driver licence and a car and he likes driving.
Someone who lives in his own apartment: ''It does not matter brah. Chad can bring his girlfriend to his parent's house and fuck her all day long.'' said by someone who lives in a somewhat decent flat and is absolutely independent.
Someone with a decent life overall says: ''Your income does not matter brah'' said by someone who earns more than 45.000$ a year in a cozy work environment.

I really have to point this out. Sometimes, it gets really hypocritical. I am actually convinced, that if someone here would get a girlfriend, they would most likely spit on the rest of us here and left without saying anything at all.
If someone got a GF and said something, they'd be banned. So their only option is to leave without saying anything.

No one chooses 6 inches long? That's my size :feelsbadman:

Water is wet, fire is hot, over for me and my non functioning painful 4.5 incher.

Why is it not showing in OP?
2019 11 21 174434

Oh.

Do you want to hear something ironic? I once posted a pic of my dick on a fag board for it to be rated and I only got 8 and up ratings, with one 10. Too bad I won't be using it due to my face :feelsbadman:
I have fine size too but I won't ever be able to use it either. This sadden me.