Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The most brutal suicide/rage fuel in my life

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I was sitting in a school coridor. There were only me and this foid with her boyfriend there.

And they started cuddling and kissing eachother like i wasnt there. Why they didnt go anywhere where there were no people?!? Isnt it awkard to do it when somebody is near?

I wanted to smash their heads.

I was sitting in a school coridor. There were only me and this foid with her boyfriend there.

And they started cuddling and kissing eachother like i wasnt there. Why they didnt go anywhere where there were no people?!? Isnt it awkard to do it when somebody is near?

I seen that so many times that it pisses me off

its done on purpose. they knew what they were doing to get a chuckle out of it.

They do it on purpose to piss us off

Why they didnt go anywhere where there were no people
PDAs are public displays of dominance, of sexual prowess. They did it in order to offend you.

Why would a lion roar all alone?

I can say I relate, I feel nothing but utter bitterness and spite when I see couples. I've done nothing wrong to deserve being alone like this.

holy shit dude this is how I felt when I was at UNI :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: