Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most brutal black pill truth for romance minded men is this…

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
Most women don’t even “love” the Chads, giga Chads or even the high tier normies that they get with and stay with for a significant amount of time.

Incel + manosphere community: b-but how can you say this with any authority Fat Link? How do you know??

Because my dear friends and brothers you need to understand what women typically love about a man is anything other than him ie his essence which is to say his personality and instead love some other factor usually beyond his control that he brings to the table ie looks, dick size, height, etc, etc.

He loses any one of these she‘s gone and out the door as that is the extent of her “love”.

Some women for example are simply in love with the idea of love and so she doesn’t really love the man in her life but simply the marriage or the condition of being married itself not you.

You were just a means to an end, a facilitator or enabler of marriage basically, which she can and usually does trade up in around 10 years time after the marriage has begun, to collect your accumulated wealth and savings and then move on to a newer fresher facilitator.

Again it’s much the same when it comes to a Chad’s good looks ie so long as his genetics and or good fortune prevent him from hitting the proverbial wall in this regard she will stay with him due to being in love with his appearance and nothing more.

All that time he spent with her and those deep conversations and sharing of intimacy with her ultimately meant nothing towards keeping things together and when if ever he realizes his own self deception, it’s not very long before he sticks a gun in his mouth or simply begins the longer suicide of drinking or drugging himself to death.

Anyway notice how we only ever hear about barely a handful of cases of women who are willing to stay with their man if say he’s a soldier and gets horribly facially and physically disfigured in war?

The majority of women are out the door quicker than a hummingbird flaps it’s wingsl

Last edited:
Water

Love isn't real for the most part. All she loves is your body and or money.

Foids are parasites who want to profit from what chads have to offer (money, good looks, etc.)

I don't believe so. Most people are shallow, yes. Thing is the "normies" are scum and so are normie women. We could get "love" from people that matter, thing is we are too fucking ugly to be considered. So we won't ever get a chance of getting it.

I've seen people in relationships of +10 years where material gain is not involved, so those relationships exists. You just have to pass the looksrequirements for it to work.

People get into relationships and marriage because they're attracted to one another, at least those relationships that count. If you're incel or low-tier male then you will get a gf for money and she will end up ruining you. That's why it's so shitty to be unnatractive, because you cannot play the dating game

women cant love

I don't believe so. Most people are shallow, yes. Thing is the "normies" are scum and so are normie women. We could get "love" from people that matter, thing is we are too fucking ugly to be considered. So we won't ever get a chance of getting it.

I've seen people in relationships of +10 years where material gain is not involved, so those relationships exists. You just have to pass the looksrequirements for it to work.

People get into relationships and marriage because they're attracted to one another, at least those relationships that count. If you're incel or low-tier male then you will get a gf for money and she will end up ruining you. That's why it's so shitty to be unnatractive, because you cannot play the dating game
freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

Women are shallow, only interested by looks and only view world with a short-term vision

The only value women see in you is how much you can satisfy her desires (whether it's sexual or non-sexual) and how much stability you can provide to her.

I grew up as a hopeless romantic from a teenage age, but once you get older through life experiences you figure out very quickly women are incapable of love. They're incapable of so many things and basically everything you were taught about females as a younger male or young man is basically all bullshit. It's the hardest blackpill to swallow growing up from being a younger man and it doesn't get any easier as an older man either. :feelsjuice::blackpill::yes:

Last edited:
Most women don’t even “love” the Chads, giga Chads or even the high tier normies that they get with and stay with for a significant amount of time.

Incel + manosphere community: b-but how can you say this with any authority Fat Link? How do you know??

Because my dear friends and brothers you need to understand what women typically love about a man is anything other than him ie his essence which is to say his personality and instead love some other factor usually beyond his control that he brings to the table ie looks, dick size, height, etc, etc.

He loses any one of these she‘s gone and out the door as that is the extent of her “love”.

Some women for example are simply in love with the idea of love and so she doesn’t really love the man in her life but simply the marriage or the condition of being married itself not you.

You were just a means to an end, a facilitator or enabler of marriage basically, which she can and usually does trade up in around 10 years time after the marriage has begun, to collect your accumulated wealth and savings and then move on to a newer fresher facilitator.

Again it’s much the same when it comes to a Chad’s good looks ie so long as his genetics and or good fortune prevent him from hitting the proverbial wall in this regard she will stay with him due to being in love with his appearance and nothing more.

All that time he spent with her and those deep conversations and sharing of intimacy with her ultimate meant nothing towards keeping things together and when if ever he realizes his own self deception it’s not long before he sticks a gun in his mouth or simply begins the longer suicide of drinking or drugging himself to death.

Anyway notice how we only ever hear about barely a handful of cases of women who are willing to stay with their man if say he’s a soldier and gets horribly facially and physically disfigured in war?

The major of women are out the door quicker than a hummingbird flaps it’s wingsl
Good thread brocel. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Water

All a woman loves is money, looks, power, dominance, resources, security, and occupational prestige. They're completely materialistic shallow creatures that will never mentally evolve beyond that. They are cruel, deceptive, primitive, and always judging. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Foids are parasites who want to profit from what chads have to offer (money, good looks, etc.)
Women will never treat men equally yet they expect men to treat them as such. This is because a female's sexuality is completely unequal where it is centered upon the competitive inequality of men against other men. This is the joke of female equality in relation to men everywhere and why it will never work. :feelsjuice:

To be fair trading up is not likely to happen afterall if she could of done better in the first place she would of she isnt now that she is 10 years older and probably at least 50lbs heavier. (Course this is only applying to normies.)

The only value women see in you is how much you can satisfy her desires (whether it's sexual or non-sexual) and how much stability you can provide to her.
A female only sees everything as a matter of self interest or self preservation, she is always incapable of valuing and being loyal to anything beyond herself. The entire world in their minds constantly revolves around them only, nothing else matters to them. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Women are incapable of love they are just sluts that like sex.

A female only sees everything as a matter of self interest or self preservation, she is always incapable of valuing or being loyal to anything beyond herself. The entire world in their minds constantly revolves around them only, nothing else matters to them. :feelsjuice:
Truly soulless entities. They shouldn't even be called humans.

Women are shallow, only interested by looks and only view world with a short-term vision
Women are incapable of long term thinking or thinking about any kind of serious matters beyond basic everyday survival. There is so many reasons why they're basically the primitive gender in relation to men. They complain about men but truly they are the instigators of it all in everything they do. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I grew up as a hopeless romantic from a teenage age, but once you get older through life experiences you figure out very quickly women are incapable of love. They're incapable of so many things and basically everything you were taught about females as a younger male or young man is basically all bullshit. It's the hardest blackpill to swallow growing up from being a younger man and it doesn't get any easier as an older man either. :feelsjuice::blackpill::yes:
Brutal, what is your age range now? If I may ask

Yea if Chad loses his looks in an acid attack his wife of 20 years would leave in an instant.

"Men love idealistically women love opportunistically."

Women will never treat men equally yet they expect men to treat them as such. This is because a female's sexuality is completely unequal where it is centered upon the competitive inequality of men against other men. This is the joke of female equality in relation to men everywhere and why it will never work. :feelsjuice:
They treat men as an objects ( of success and status ) and complain of being 'objectified'.

Case in point, everything is an illusion.
And the fact that we even got here, also proves the randomness of this vast empty space.

:yes::yes::yes:Real talk right here

They treat men as an objects ( of success and status ) and complain of being 'objectified'.
They say men objectify women but they do pretty much the same to men. :feelsjuice:

Women invented love to take control of the relationship, they cant love like men do, women are pragmatic men are romantic

Women view men in purely through a utilitarian lens. It's all about what the man can do for her and give for her. That could be his genes, protection, resources, status (which confers both resources and protection, but does not guarantee quality of genes). The modern idea of "commitment" is just an amalgam of protection and resources, without necessarily the status. If he has the genes, he's not likely to give commitment (water wet moment). Ideally, she would make a one-stop-shop and get a man with all of the above, but where one man lacks in one area, another man makes up for it.

A great example is the classic alpha fux, beta bux. She gets her provision and long-term safety net from the beta bux, but comes home pregnant with chad's kid from that "girl's trip" to Barcelona. Of course, Billy Beta is completely clueless and :bluepill:, so he think she's fully faithful and may never find out his latest kid is not his for the rest of his life.

Creed, faith, race, ethnicity, ideology, upbringing - none of that shit matters. Women have always been this way and will continue to be this way well into the year 50,000 CE and beyond. At this point it will take divine or alien intervention to alter our evolutionary programming at the kernel level and remove this utilitarian imperative in women.

100% true. Realized this a long time ago. Thats the main reason why, even if I was given the opportunity to lose my virginity with some girl, I wouldnt do it. I hate the idea of having meaningless sex with someone who was drown in hundreds of dicks with no meaning but for slutting out. Whats the point of a relationship, much less sexual relationships, when its ungenuine and loveless? Just to satiate a basic sense of lust and thats it? Whats the point on all of this when "a loving relationship" lasts less than a bar of twinkies? Whats the point of living a long life when as soon as the only people that ever loved me (family) will one day leave me to live the rest of my life completely alone and with no one who gives a shit about me?
Honestly fuck this boring joke of a world. And for the normalfags who say:
"bUT yOu nEeD tO fiND thE riGHt wOmEn! kEEp sEarChiNG bROoooUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
What am I? A laughing stock for those who I may try a meaningful bond with? Dont I have right to preserve my dignity? Why should I put myself on the line when nobody is EVER going to give me any sort of emotional refunds? WHy should I put myself in the line when I m the only one who has something to lose?

Water

Or, at a certain point, just wants not to be seen as someone who files for divorce or commits adultery.

Inertia and saving face may even be the main drivers in relationships held out to be "love."

Or, at a certain point, just wants not to be seen as someone who files for divorce or commits adultery.

Inertia and saving face may even be the main drivers in relationships held out to be "love."

High IQ tbh

Over even when it isn't

Huh are you asthenia? Anyways nice comment

Most women don’t even “love”
Briffault's law 101, everybody.

Whereas men love foids themselves, foids only ever "love" the profit they can get from the relationship, be it status, money or high quality sperm.

Nah I don't know who that is. And I don't have any lack of strength as far as I can see lol. Ty
Ah i See , hes Just a little tryhard smart Guy , who got Bad Luck in Life .

Maybe He ends Up Here but doubt It.