Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The more your ONEitis rejects you, the more you want her

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • i was chadfishing a becky on OKCupid
  • After a few months of talking, Becky reveals to my Chadfish that she has fallen for a guy who looks like a gigaChad and doesn't want to continue chatting
  • Strangely her rejection makes my chadfish want her more. The more she rejects the more i feel compelled to text her more.
  • ONEitiscels - is this what keeps you hooked to your oneitis?

I want to fuck my oneitis and I am scared she might be able to land a Chad.

i dont have a oneitis anymore. you're not blackpilled if you do

never fall in love with your chadfish target man

Someone who was blackpilled since age 12. If you were still bluepilled past age 13+, you will always go back to your bluepilled ways.
oh I see. 13 year olds like you need to create bullshit criteria. just lol

The only thing that keeps you chasing your oneitis is you being a cuck

I was blackpilled since the age 12 what about you? Probably took you until you turned 25 and found this forum
just lol. i found the manosphere years ago at the age of 20. just because the blackpill was more prevalent when you were young as opposed to me doesn't mean you are somehow "more blackpilled". You think one day you will just stumble across a virgin girlfriend who will support you financially. just lol you are so damn bluepilled

just lol. i found the manosphere years ago at the age of 20. just because the blackpill was more prevalent when you were young as opposed to me doesn't mean you are somehow "more blackpilled". You think one day you will just stumble across a virgin girlfriend who will support you financially. just lol you are so damn bluepilled
You went through your whole high school and college years a bluepilled virgin. I was instantly blackpilled when i first went to high school and saw what whores the girls were, and chad got all the girls.

If you had to find blackpill forums to actually become blackpilled and you didny just figure it all out, you are stupid. And probably base all your beliefs on what other people here think. Clearly you cannot think for yourself

You went through your whole high school and college years a bluepilled virgin. I was instantly blackpilled when i first went to high school and saw what whores the girls were, and chad got all the girls.

If you had to find blackpill forums to actually become blackpilled and you didny just figure it all out, you are stupid. And probably base all your beliefs on what other people here think. Clearly you cannot think for yourself
you are literally an edgy middle schooler acting like you're some kind of independent thinker JFL. wait until your balls drop first

no quite the oposite

you moron. i always knew girls were whores, and actually I officially discovered the manosphere at the end of my freshman year of college.

also, i have seen much more blackpill in real life than you have. you claim in this post that chad gets all the girls yet in other posts you claim normies get their looksmatches. so which one is it?

you are literally an edgy middle schooler acting like you're some kind of independent thinker JFL. wait until your balls drop first
I already told you im older than you
you claim in this post that chad gets all the girls yet in other posts you claim normies get their looksmatches. so which one is it?
Chad gets any girl he wants. Normies get the girls that chad isnt dating currently

lol shii is in late high school, he is 16 or 17 i'm pretty sure. you are a 13 or 14 year old for christsake who hasn't had one day of high school on his life

and chads have harems fyi. just lol @ thinking otherwise

Oneitis is cucked

Chad gets any girl he wants. Normies get the girls that chad isnt dating currently
you know your post history is archived on here right? thanks for giving me an excuse to bring these up again JFL
Im 13 years old, (high school starts next year). So does this apply to me too
Ive been posting here since i was 13 and no one was able to tell my age
all on serious threads in inceldom discussion. you're either a LARPing IT infiltrator or a middle schooler. imagine thinking you have any understanding or insight on the world because you threw an autistic fit after your crush rejected you in 7th grade

I want to fuck my oneitis and I am scared she might be able to land a Chad.
Chad cucks all sub8's - chad is creating more alpha widows than ever before in the history of history
i dont have a oneitis anymore. you're not blackpilled if you do
I feel a strange connection to my chadfish - the more i chadfish the more i feel like a virtual chad. Now when chadfish gets screwed over i feel like its me who got screwed over.
BRUTAL
never fall in love with your chadfish target man
Those are the levels i have sunk to - im so desperate for love that larping as chad makes me do mental gymnastics and think that the beckies and stacies that i chadfish actually desire me, but its all a mirage. It never began
I always knew girls were whores

Last edited:
a becky fell in love with gigaschad lel.When chadfishing fails that's hilarious

And the more bluepilled you become.

Thats not how it worked for me. When the oneitis I had rejected me it just made me very very angry and I was cured

I feel a strange connection to my chadfish - the more i chadfish the more i feel like a virtual chad. Now when chadfish gets screwed over i feel like its me who got screwed over.
BRUTAL
i actually understand what you're saying. our brains aren't designed to handle chadfishing

If you have a oneitis you're not blackpilled enough.

• Strangely her rejection makes my chadfish want her more. The more she rejects the more i feel compelled to text her more.
  • ONEitiscels - is this what keeps you hooked to your oneitis?

Males with a "oneitis" are vulnerable to attachment and manipulation. You are soy.