Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 'The more things change the more things stay the same'

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
In 1849, French writer Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr wrote “plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose “ – the more things change, the more they stay the same… Turbulent changes do not affect reality on a deeper level other than to cement the status quo.

Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr (24 November 1808 – 29 September 1890) was a French critic, journalist, and novelist

That fits right in here alongside :blackpill:Heck it's one of the damn ingredients

I was a Gymcel 4 years ago. Everyday I can feel my body eating the muscle no longer in use

I used to do Homework purely to keep people around me happy, I unknowingly never passed my exams. Fast forward to now, I apply for jobs to keep the government happy, knowing full well people are actually sometimes digusted or afraid and or find my lack of experience skeptical during interviews

Last edited:
True. Cucks say we're "progressing" while we draw the world even further right back into another dark age. :feelsclown: