Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The more I talk to foids the more my belief in holy blackpill is strengthened

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
There's a page on Instagram which is dedicated to speaking and learning English, and down one of their posts I commented that I am looking for a voice chat partner for my English speaking skills.

A femoid replied to my comment she is willing, and I dmed her. I told her we should chat a little bit first to see if we have chemistry else voice call will be useless, and I got to know she is a noodlewhore from Phillipines.

Remembering that noodlewhores are nazimaxxed, I claimed to be from United States, and she was head over heels love with me. She was literally bugging me with notifications and small talk in desperate attempts to talk to me, and soon after asked for a face reveal which I refused.

Then she started telling me how she loves whites and how whites are so cool and this and that, and then I lied to her that I am black. Guess what happened? She blocked me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The more I talk to foids the more I am convinced that blackpill is HUNDRED PERCENT right and awalt, awalt, awalt.

Then she started telling me how she loves whites and how whites are so cool and this and that, and then I lied to her that I am black. Guess what happened? She blocked me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
@Capable_Onion ON SUICIDE WATCH

Based and Racepilled

My beliefs were strengthened during my time in a commune. The femoids there were superficial creatures.