Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The more I read about D&D hags, the more I see my mother and her sisters

JudeoBiden

JudeoBiden

Jon Taliban
★★
My mother was raised by her mother to treasure her sisters above all else. No exceptions. Sisters before brothers, sisters before husband, sisters before sons, sisters even before daughters. She divorced my father because of her sister. Said sister has always hated me and my brothers because we have our father's Y chromosome, and my mother has always taken her side against us.

Nothing her sisters did to her would ever overcome this bond of sisterhood her mother pulled out of her ass. Her sisters stole from her, lied about her, scammed her, and abused us, and she always stood by them.

Then I saw my sister ascend from daughter to sister, and exercise control over my mother with sisterhood manipulation, and not a moment passed before she was using it to harm me. She's a turbo-feminist, unlike my aunt, she doesn't hate my father's Y chromosome specifically, she hates all Y chromosomes. This is when I realized I had to disown my family.

Now, I'm reading about D&D hags, and it's a match. My mother and aunts were a hag coven. The only bond hags have is with their sisters. Everyone else is prey.

You are braver than most. Many people here use their neet status to keep taking abuse. Never began for them