Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The more I look at the pretty faces I'm more angry

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Seriously, the more I wach pretty people in blackpill videos or I watch news and see nice-looking faces I'm getting more and more angry. They got better live because they genetics, they are well liked amongs other people, they had romantic relationships and seratonion on correct level. But I'm sitting at night, tried and watching some news and yt wideos about beautifull people. I siply can't stand they looks, because thanks to that, they got everything. On the other had, with each day I'm more frendly towards ugly dudes - I recognize them as "us" people who are in the same place, the same society level and had survied things, that are horrible but are common for our lives. Every day soyciety mocks me harder, and I need to cope harder

brutal af tbh. imagine being a white stacy, you can literally do whatever the fuck you want

brutal af tbh. imagine being a white stacy, you can literally do whatever the fuck you want
true. The other day some gay posted about a stacy getting ice cream for free

true. The other day some gay posted about a stacy getting ice cream for free
The seller must be a fucking simp i hate fucking simps they always on they way to defeat ladies, they infirior fucks who can't even fight you and need to send another dude to beat you up (real story from previous week :reeeeee:)

The seller must be a fucking simp i hate fucking simps they always on they way to defeat ladies, they infirior fucks who can't even fight you and need to send another dude to beat you up (real story from previous week :reeeeee:)
I also hate simps

Especially cucks who by non nude onlyfans

Sounds like one huge euphemism OP, but more power to you. If being nice to subhumans helps you cope with living surrounded by chad then keep at it.

Sounds like one huge euphemism OP, but more power to you. If being nice to subhumans helps you cope with living surrounded by chad then keep at it.
Subhuman and incels have really interesting hobbies. Who woud think that Bionicle lore is so complicated

And I also forget this. The whole "being nice to subhumans" is not like I sudendly got nice to sub5. Not that. I honestly was frendly to anyone, but it turned to be a little bit sick for me. Uncotrolabe frendlenies for brothers in shitty genetic and hatred for good looking people, from nomies up :feelsseriously:

Yeah physically attractive people (women in particular obviously) are the most Privilaged demographic to exist. Goodlooks transcends all races and language barriers.

6ft and up for Males, and on top of that you need to have a good fitness level otherwise you are just another part of the 80% normie peasents

Women just have to exist.

Yeah physically attractive people (women in particular obviously) are the most Privilaged demographic to exist. Goodlooks transcends all races and language barriers.

6ft and up for Males, and on top of that you need to have a good fitness level otherwise you are just another part of the 80% normie peasents

Women just have to exist.
Why aren't our lives as easy as foids lives:cryfeels:

Same, I want to mash their face like mash potatoes and make them all nice and ugly.