Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The more I frequent online dating sites, the more repulsed I am by femoids

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I've browsed dozens of profiles there and nearly all of them fit one of these molds:

"Tired of fuckboys, not looking for hookups so DON'T ASK!"

"18 year old single mom of 4 here."

"This site fucking sucks!" (AKA "too many ugly guys have messaged me")

"Looking for a sugar daddy."

"I like to get drunk/do drugs and party hard."

Unlike femoids, I actually value personality more than looks when seeking a partner. I check her bio/interests and decide whether or not to message her based on that alone.(want someone with similar interests and who isn't a slut but that's impossible to find) Looking at them though, part of me is glad that I don't have a girlfriend because I wouldn't be happy with any of them. Despite my biological attraction to females, I absolutely detest them as people.

holy shit you are so right, this is the reason i stopped trying online dating, if it isnt single mothers looking for a provider to " spoil " her.

its party girls who dress like whores in their profile pics. Incels shouldn't waste their time with it.

Appearance is the foreground foundation of your value to a woman because it is the displayance of your unchangeable traits. Unchangeable traits are what determine your place on the markers of real human value scales/ slutscales. Because those are special, and unattainable from sheer will/ human endeavor alone. And getting the ability to change unchangeable traits is out of your control since we can't body-switch.

Women love novelties. They spend more of their time processing that about people than anything non-material because they underlyingly have nazi/ darwinial lenses in life. They are primal.

Anyone can change whatever they want in their personality in the mind of females if people can not act their own gender in this transgendered shitpit of a decade 2010s.

Bone structure/ skin texture/ height/ cartilage... these things are unchangeable. You can change the tissue on your body generally like nose/ ears to some degree... most women wouldn't think people will change their bones because of the obstacles like money, pain, family showing your genes, and creating disparities of what you're purporting to be vs. what they can glean. But some girls really underestimate the desperate narcissistic drive for domination most men have.

holy shit you are so right, this is the reason i stopped trying online dating, if it isnt single mothers looking for a provider to " spoil " her.

its party girls who dress like whores in their profile pics. Incels shouldn't waste their time with it.
Exactly, it's one degenerate after another.

If you are good looking enough for her to want to hook up with, she will ask you.

Stop messaging me you ugly creeps! Gawd

If you are good looking enough for her to want to hook up with, she will ask you.
They literally have impossible standards to achieve. None of them will even consider you unless you're at least 6 foot something, are attractive and have an incredible amount of money. Men like me might not seem like a lot to those whores but for what I don't have in looks, I make up in personality. Unlike those females who are neither attractive, able to support themselves and don't even know when they should stop talking. Every-time a female talks to me I just stare off into space because I don't want to kill off my brain cells by listening to them.

They literally have impossible standards to achieve. None of them will even consider you unless you're at least 6 foot something, are attractive and have an incredible amount of money. Men like me might not seem like a lot to those whores but for what I don't have in looks, I make up in personality. Unlike those females who are neither attractive, able to support themselves and don't even know when they should stop talking. Every-time a female talks to me I just stare off into space because I don't want to kill off my brain cells by listening to them.
Online dating is cancer. Many women are on there for Chad to stroke their ego.

That's so true. This is exactly why I am not and will never use those hellish websites.

Kinda ironic because i used to see it as a good medium for those who are more introverted or high inhib looking to meet like minded ppl. Instead you get the same obnoxious whores you meet irl. Ppl who dont have trouble dating irl still use this shit.